All Comments on 'Workplace Fun'

by easygoinguy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lajaylajayabout 18 years ago
another hot story

Where's Tammy when I need her...nice cocksucking, wish it had been me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Suggestion

I feel that a follow-up is urgently required. We cannot leave Tammy unfulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Absolutely needs a second chapter (or more)

Tammy claimed she could do 'more for him than any of the other girls.' So far, she's only given him a blow job, and a pretty ordinary one at that.

The usual follow-up would see him going to her place, eating her and then screwing her. Blah, blah, blah. Instead, think of a twist. What is the 'more' that she can do?

She can't be a Domme, because she blew him. No Domme would start a relationship that way.

Implied in part one is that she has some knowledge or capability that others do not have. Can she perform in some unique way? Does she like watersports? What fetish might she have? Does she have a frisky roommate? Male or female? She could be a sub, but that might be tricky to write, given their past history together. Perhaps she's into dressing up. She might be wearing a little girl outfit and need to be spanked by Daddy.

Might she drug him? Could video be involved? Is blackmail a possibility? (He probably has no money to speak of, but she might want sexual favors for herself or for her friends.)

Perhaps she's into anal - without lubrication, because she gets off on the pain.

Think carefully about your chapter two, so that it leads naturally into chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Older woman fun!

I enjoyed the story, older women have always attracted me, she sounded hot and good! As far as the rest, it would be good, but these are our fantasies, finish the story yourself......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Learn the Difference Between "Than" & "Then"

The title of my comment says it all. Other than that, I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

hot story, very well written and leaves you wondering how she will like her tongue lashing, wish it was me doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Editing

Too many grammatical mistakes really took the steam out of this story for me. Also, I barely realized Tammy was much older than you until you quoted her saying she was 25 years older. I had the image of a young lass. You need to reemphaize that in these stories. "Ladies" can mean a lot of things, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MORE

Give me more !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ordinary

pretty ordinary by any standards

i didnt have to "jack off just to get some sleep"

after this snoozer

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
He is more than a bit slow

"Her words continued to bother me over the next several weeks and I tried in vain to find out more of what she had in mind."

Did he think to ask her? or, as he was invited to do, Flirt?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous