All Comments on '"Daddy?" I Whispered'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,436 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good and mysterious

Some parts were long "That was the mystery"

But most parts were excellent sexy and lucious.

I would like to have read a bout with your friends?

kfdcanadakfdcanadaabout 18 years ago
Whispering comment

Fantastic, just long enough between the sexy parts to keep the interest. Sure would like to see more of this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very good

thank you for an enjoyable story to read this morning, just enough to fulfill my desires and would love to read more of father/daughter relationships... very exciting and well written...will look forward to more stories. good luck and thank You ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Tastefully excellent...

Keep up the good work...

OVERLANDOVERLANDabout 18 years ago
REALLY?

Nearly a five but I can never get my head around eighteen year old girls acting so babyish. Dialogue needs to be a bit more mature. I think using the word 'Daddy' so often is a big part of it.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfabout 18 years ago
If not the best I've read it's close.

Needless to say I need now to peruse the previous offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

Enjoyed your story and I am looking forward to others just like this. Keep on writing.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Superlative !!!

While incest doesn’t appeal to everybody, I found this story to be delightfully sensuous. People fall in love and in some cases the only solution is incest. Sad as this may be, who are we to condemn these unfortunates to a life of loneliness? Another fine tale Scouries, keep them cumming!

ldrequivldrequivabout 18 years ago
Well paced and very nicely delivered.

This was both sweet and erotic. I applaud your restraint, and your patience in building the tension between father and daughter. Do more!

LutherTLutherTabout 18 years ago
Another excellent erotic story!

You have done it again, with another romantic erotic story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
VERY NICE

A REALLY NICE LITTLE STORY . I'M NOT TOO SURE IF IT ALL MAKES SENSE BUT IT IS QUITE EROTIC AND KEPT ME ON EDGE .

KEEP WRITING .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Stop the racial hate

There is enough racial hate in the world, you don't have to make up more false hate for the sake of your story. I am a white American, but see no reason for this tasteless beginning. It turned me off so, I stopped reading. Maybe your story is good, but your hate is not. A one rating from this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic

Great story..

Will look for more from you..

Keep up the good work..

Ignore those ones that can't see the story for what it is..

Again Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LOVE IT

I thought it was the best story I have read yet! very erotic, and I love when the stories start out with some type of suduction-not just jump right in! will look for more great stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Blech.

Racism. Nice. No, really, it's totally sexy it didn't ruin it at all for me.

Ugh.

Now I have to hit reset and start all over again, thanks.

Mystical AvalonMystical Avalonabout 18 years ago
Honestly,

I was intrigued with the story and have to say it was interestingly one of the best I have read in quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You just HAD to ruin it...

Why did you have to make such disgusting racist comments? I'm a white Christian Canadian and not only were your racial slurs disgusting, they are also extremely ignorant and show how poorly educated you are. I feel sorry for you if you think race can define intelligence, personality and even body odour! I don't know of any other race other than Arabs who have such huge proportions of their youth enrolled in engineering studies in university... one of the most challenging fields to study! Racism in any form shows a high degree of ignorance and lack of education on your part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Racism

What kind of moron writes a negative comment about racism while reading a story about incest? Sorry folks, you can't have it both ways - you can't pick and choose your moral standards and expect others to respect anything you have to say. Fantasy is fantasy - and the bad guys are just as much a part of that as the incest...get off you high horse or go visit another sight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
interesting

there are aspects of your story that intruige me, the wantonness of the daughter, the inevitability of the father's submission but there are also things that it lacked.

1. I question the start of the story and would have liked to see some genesis of the feelings.

2. Where's the mother?

3. When the father succumbs to her it's through a yelling match and then presumably he acts with equal ferocity only to recant and say they had all night once she was in the bed?

All in all it's not bad but maybe that's what makes these things more frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fine story, but...

the racial stuff at the beginning was a turnoff. The rest of the story, though, wow!

Erotic, sexy and fun! I would have liked more sex between them, although the initial fuck was excellent! As was her anticipation and build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yep, racism

nice story, but the racism turned me off.

and for your info, all arab men are circumcised. it is an essential part of being a muslim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Rating

Good story when it finally got to where it was going. But really too much of nothing to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not enough sex

I agree with the comments that it took too long to get to the sex, and not enough sex. I was hoping for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you :)

In reading the other comments i realized the whole racism part failed to even compute with me. As a Nyer i can first and foremost say that unfortunatly after 9/11 it's a fear a lot of people have, and i appreciated the reality of that. With that being said i was in love with your story! I'm currently on my way to read more. I've never been in an incestious relationship and i've NEVER commented on a story but this really really intruiged me. Thank you and I hope you keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Racism: Who isn't guilty?

The story was awesome, and to those who say it was 'ruined' by the 'racist' comments, I would just like to say "GROW UP, AND JOIN THE REST OF US IN THE REAL WORLD." Just about every country in the world holds great disdain for America, yet we are villified when we voice our opinions about the rest of you. Your disdain and hatred doesnt seem to stop all of you from moving here and enjoyings its freedoms, like freedom of speech, without which, you wouldnt be reading this story. Have you checked the chinese internet restrictions from the headlines lately? Everybody hates and fears someone else; don't slam a great story due to your intolerance for freedom of expression.

~If you can read this, thank a teacher.

If you're reading it in english, thank a soldier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
NO 1

one of the best that I read in a very long time. Hope to see moor of you stories very soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A great story, I mean really great

Scouries:

Glad to have you back again. As far as the accusations of racism, forget it. If the story had taken place in 1939 it would have been the Krauts who were the bad guys. 1941? The slant-eyed Japs. Since 9/11 its become the Arabs. Its a fact of life and a human frailty that we lump the guilty and the innocent into one group to intensify our anger for some grevious act or other. I can remember as a kid in the WWII years choosing sides to play war. One group would HAVE to play the "Jap" or the "Kraut" and they were expected to lose. That's the way it was. Regardless of age, race, or national origin, we all learn to carry our hate well.

As far as the lack of detailed sex, I'm afraid that comes from the pimply-faced teenagers who think you write stroke stories. Scouries, you are great at putting the sex into a story where it belongs and in just enough detail to draw the attention of the less then purient. Good job. Thank You. Ronnie w.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Romantic and erotic

I enjoyed your story, which had enough romance in it to make me want to be "in it" and enough eroticism to make me real horny.. Thanks write some more

tabithajonestabithajonesabout 18 years ago
I do love readiing your work!

Thanks again for another hot story - It is always exciting to read another submission from you! Only criticism from me is that I too felt there was no need to bring in the Arab/muslim bit at the beginning. I found it stereotypically racist and unnecessary. But otherwise it was a pleasure to read and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
twice!!!

u made me cum twice reading the story just once....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It would be better if

It seems that the 'climax' of the story might have been more effective through a buildup of smaller "we almost did it" or "make out" sessions.

David48David48about 18 years ago
Glad to see you back

You have never failed to please me scouries. I wouldn't worry about all the racisism crap, and just do what we ALL know you can do, and that's write damn fine, hotter than hell, erotica. Just keep 'em cumming friend...

scouriesscouriesabout 18 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

Just wanted to make a few observations:

One – I want to thank everyone who commented and voted - as of today more than 37,800 people have opened the story, 813 have voted on it, I’ve got 32 public comments and over 30 e-mails. This is more votes and comments than any of my other twenty-five stories have received – Thanks!

Two – re the accusations of racism etc. - In my story Steffi is trying to awaken her father’s fear of her violation and so obviously paints her imaginary attackers as vilely as possible. Remember, in today’s America the bad guy is the bearded, crazed, Arab terrorist. To think Steffi would use any other group in the context of the story is simply foolish. Lighten up everyone - fictional characters aren’t worried about political correctness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nonsense

Racist nonsense. Cartoon sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Funny isn't it....

How different people react to things?

It hadn't even occurred to me that there was anything racist in this - in fact the comments referring to racism completely baffled me.

What I read was a story I could lose myself in - I could "be" Steffi - feel her love and lust for her father; her excitement at making it happen; her fears that maybe she'd gone too far afterall.

Fantastic story, Scouries - your characters are believable; the battle between right and wrong - the settling for what feels right is great.

K

imsoicy1986imsoicy1986about 18 years ago
all in my jeans

i came like three times just reading it dont know what i would do if i was the one actually in the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Best

This is the best story I've read on this site or any other. What a way with words. You built the story from a warm start to a crashing climax(no pun intended. If you don't do this professionally you should consider a change in carears!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What racism

What a great story. As to the racism comment cannot see what anybody is worried about agree with your comments 'what do fictional people know about it.' Keep up the good work+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Daddy, I whispered

i thought it was outstanding and very well put, i wish it had never ended, ohhh well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT,HOT<HOT

One of the best stories I have read so far.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another

masterpiece from the King of Incest. And the shameless pleading for the gratification of votes was just as impressive. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
real life

My daughter and I like your story have found bliss together.

Our sex life is unlike any other I have ever experienced.

We thouroughly enjoyed reading your story.

Thank you much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
delicious!!

MMM A great story....well written and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Absolute masterpiece

Thoroughly enjoyed it, very well written. The suspense leading to the end was tremendous. An ace in my book, keep up the good work. Expect to see many more like it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

The story was sexy and arousing. That's what most of us come to this site for. Well done. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
amazing

If that story is true I am amazed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
FANTABULAMAGORICAL!!!!

God!!!!! What a fabulous story. Absolutely one of the finest if not THE finest I have read here or anywhere else. I surely did not want it to end at all. Keep up the good work!!!!

LEMMELIKIT

hongluobohongluoboabout 18 years ago
oh wow....

a wonderful build up - sexy as hell - and a beautiful love... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pleasure

Well written Wonderful story. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Really good!

I think the only problem I saw was his rapid change of thought concerning sex with her. It should have been drug out a little bit longer. I would have enjoyed him struggling with the moral dilemma of the situation for awhile before taking her the way he did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wish I was Her Daddy!

Though I never went to those places the characters were in, reading through the tale was like being there as a constant observer of their romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ouch!

Good story, but try not breaking your arm while patting yourself on the back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story but...

Was the little snippet about filthy, uncircumcised Arabs really necessary to the story? Or just an expression of your own beliefs?

It really didn't seem to serve any point in being there, except making your characters look like idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
And for the people who saw nothing racist...

...in this story: if you read those lines about Arabs and saw absolutely nothing wrong with that point of view, you need a few lessons in tolerance.

Authors have to strive for original stories and sometimes that means creating characters with some idiosyncrasies like being racist fucks. But if you don't think calling Arabs filthy is racist at all, you are a)racist and b)quite stupid.

In this case, it added nothing to the story and seemed to jump out and practically scream that this was the author's own ignorant opinion--whether it actually is or not, I don't know, but that's how it comes off to people who don't hate Arabs, just so you know.

I found the story good except for that, but I can see how someone would find it completely offensive garbage undeserving of any praise whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
agree wit' the last reviewer

an AUTHOR --- someone who conjures up an entire story, with dialogues, monlogues, etc. among its characters --- needs to be ABLE to tell the READER how or why a certain phraseology, term, or convention.

E.g.: two Asians joking about all kinds of racists remarks, including those against Asians, and have as much laughs about those Asian remarks as they have it when it comes to jokes about Polish or Irish drinking, MAY BE okay.

it'd be better if one is Asian, one is Irish/Polish. Then it is almost entirely okay; because the conversers are a mixed and every thing is fair game.

But not A FAMILY (parent/kid; siblings, etc.) making remarks about "those Arabs," "those drunkard Irish men", "those Italian mafiasco," et. --- especially if done in a PRIVATE (supposedly private) context (but somehow the "author" has privied us on hearing it,,,,

ANY THING is fair game; EXCEPT there has to be some intelligible and/or artistic CONTEXT (Note: even gangs, thieves, and insider stock traders who TAKE FROM folks,,, even THEY do not want to be taken from! so "any thing is fair game" can NEVER be an absolute phrase!! lol)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i dissagree with the last two coments

the socalled racest lines in the story were simply an

excuse for her to spend the night with her father because of a nightmare nothing happened in real life just her way

of getting to him no harm no foul just her way into the bed

and a good one at that nice work on the rest of the story

too loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A good story

It read well and there was so much happiness,,,, the way it should be. I found myself smiling often,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Daddy's Thoughts?

There should have been some of the good doctor's thoughts. Half of the story should be in his own words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Blown away

Wow, one of the most erotic stories I've ever read. Father/daughter is a "gray" area for me, but this story drew me in so deep, I am at a loss for words and was blown away. Awesome. *WOW*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good sex, but some problems

I thought the sex was very good, mainly because you painted them both as very sexy people. My mind's eye could definitely picture those two fucking. And the buildup was good. I agree with other comments that the lines about Arabs were racist. Very racist, and completely unnecessary. When somebody writes something like that I can only believe it reflects something ugly in their own mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Racist and inaccurate

Uncircumsized Arabs, indeed! As good Muslims, most Arabs are circumsized -- just as 50 % of all Jews are! I realize, we needed a "fear factor" for Steffie's dream. Why get specific? Could have easily been "men" instead of "specific men". Could even have been boys in her community that she didn't like.

All that aside, the storytelling is excellent. The motions back and forth in time are somewhat confusing. But well done overall. Hope you write more for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It was a great story

This was a story that,Built up to a slow sexy start of a great relationship. It was teasing, I just think it was one of the best, I have red latley nice going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
my comments

It was a very good story but I wasn't impressed by the Arab comments. They were racist and uncalled for. If you needed something scary in Steffie's dream then there was no reason for the racist comments about Arabs. Other than that it was a very good story but a bit of a long build but it seemed quite realistic.

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
A Beautiful Love

This is a story of a beautiful love between two adults. One is a sexy, young woman and the other is an older man who happens to be her father. Well done!

Nookiehunter

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

Anytime a cock can fit into a pussy and make or not make a baby, regardless of relationships, if both want it done, then it should be free to be done.

Hercules_unleashedHercules_unleashedalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

have read through the other comments and although I am definitely not racist I believe that your comments were totally juastified.

Well done, you have woven a good story that is tightly knit, it flowed superbly for me. Thank you for your time and effort and sharing this story with us.

Peter

GayleypooGayleypooalmost 18 years ago
You have done it again!

You are one of the best writers I have encountered so far, and you just keep impressing me!

As you know, I am already a big fan of yours, and I just had to leave you a comment here.

This story was superbe. Ok, maybe not quite as good as "mine", since that one was personal, but this one is deffinately HOT!

Thanks again for a great story, from your number one fan.

and a big hug to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It was ok

It was a ok story, Racist yes, but I found it a little slow moving, but really good build up...

but the ending seemed a bit rushed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you have your 5

its hard to comment on perfection. a wonderful story. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WARM

my prick is in her panties

I mean my panties..

should be more with daddy doing their daughters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sehr Gut! Keep on [f]truckin'.

Story-Telling is a gift that all of us who

have studied oral traditions fear can be lost.

So, please keep on spinning,weaving the true

the false, and the merely bemusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
racist

Your story would have been decent if it weren't for the racist comments. There is no excuse. American is not the pinnacle of all that is wonderful and happy. Oh, and Christians who take part in incest and are therefore better than foreigners....there's an interesting comment. Keep your racist dick to yourself, asshole, then you won't raise any racist children.

daddysgirl013daddysgirl013almost 18 years ago
Superb

Awesome. Just plain awesome. Like reading a true book, instead of just an erotic story. I give it a 10 on a scale of 1 to 5. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One GREAT story

This is truly a work of literary value. The sex seems to be secondary and a natural part of the story. Simply, this a love story. Your writing is well done and easily kept me interested. I will be looking forward to reading more of your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
daddy ? i whispered

could not stop reading it was just beuitfull and agreat turn on look forward 2 readding more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lovely story.

Beautiful story. And I would like to say to those idiots complaining of racism....your morons...all of you, every last one of you are brainless fucks who need to simply shut your mouth, close the site, turn your computer off, -never- return, an move on with your life. Its a story, a character in a story will say what they want. And as someone else stated.....your hypocrites....you complain of racism in an incest story? Pick your morals, morons, you can't have both in one like that. Or come to terms with yourself. Im not a fan of the thing happening but the stories, I find them horribly arousing. That makes even me a bit of a hypocrite, but I've come to terms with that....now can you idiots come to terms with your stupidity? Its a story...grow up.....this person write beautifully....let it go and go beyond the world of a ranting baby in diapers you foolish little children.

melin8884melin8884almost 18 years ago
Daddy?

How the heck is his "racist"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Daddy -- says a story of great love

fabulous story of love and passion between father and daughter ,well writin ,look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another Oversized Dickey adventure

Wish you guys would leave the giant cock portion out of your stories---It gets BORINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

PS--99 44/100 ths of women who have been fucked by a oversized dickey have been greatly disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
loved it

I loved this story. I enjoyed it very much. Its a beautiful story and not at all like most father/daughter stories out there.

You're a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Memories

This brought back memories from forty years age. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice! :)

I loved the story. very sexy, and well written.

*a little off topic, but for anyone who said it was racist, don't dish out what you can't take. Americans take a lot of shit from you rag heads. Have some back. Not quite sure what your even on this site for anyways..shoulden't you be like highjacking planes or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great stuff..

It's nice to happen upon an actual "story" on here every now and then. I enjoy some of the ones that jump right to the sex, but more often, I like to see it all unfold and this one was perfect on that account. I also liked that 'Steff' didn't use all of the usual slang terms for body parts and unappealing desriptions of the sexual experience like some writers on here do in every story. In other words, thanks for not having him ram his "meat pole" into her "love canal"! Thanks again for a great read. I look forward to more from you.

-Lea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow...

Great story. My only real beef is with the morons expressing their opinion on racism. Racism is wrong, no question about it. But to be honest, look where your arguing ethics. On an erotic literature site in an INCESTUAL story. Somthing that many religions frown upon. So lets be serious here; the characters are fictional, their beliefs are fictional and probably differ from the author's, the story is incestual, people are getting worked up about a story ON THE INTERNET. Hmm, does anyone else see how moronic the entire argument of racism is? Don't argue morals in an already frowned upon taboo story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
delayed climax

Excellent story, well written. The reason I come to a site with erotica is because I enjoy reading about sex and I don't want to wait to long to get to that part. This story was superbly seductive and I sense your feeling about the act but too long before the story aroused me. Thank you and I will read more of your work.

zaichuk516@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent Story

Do not listen to the person who said:

Wish you guys would leave the giant cock portion out of your stories---It gets BORINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

PS--99 44/100 ths of women who have been fucked by a oversized dickey have been greatly disappointed.

This was an EXCELLENT story and as a woman I loved every part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
5 stars

this isn't just erotica - it's erotic literature. love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Artfully Written

Your story was lovely. It was very well written with few mistakes which made it easy to enjoy. The plot was well conceived. I really enjoyed it. You definately have a talent. I've marked your handle down as one to watch for. Thanks for the enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more sooner

couldve gotten better sooner and been hotter but good ideas

docdaddydocdaddyalmost 18 years ago
Sincere Talent

You have a sincere talent in your ability to artfully express emotions without getting "sappy". I find your stories refreshing and tremendously sexy. Keep up the

good work, you might be able to get yourself commercially published some day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
"VERY racist," The author shouts aloud

This story a superb erotic conte of taboo between father and daughter. The consumation scene is very intense, tactile, and believable.

It

HOWEVER, it utterly fails.

Why? The scene in which the "blonde" and "well-off" daughter sneeringly engages in that which Jean-Paul Sartre referred to as the racist construct of the dark "Other" was, is, and always will be revolting. American Racism is responsible for the ethnic cleansing and mass murder of tens of millions; the nation came into being and defined itself on an ideology of racism ( the notorious 2/3 clause); it imposed a racist dictatorship with respect to dark "Others" up until the landmark Civil Rights acts of the mid 1960s.

To those on this board who have the disgusting temerity to attempt the sophistry that since this is a board dedicated to erotica, ergo any moral argument has no merit is in itself an argument lacking in any merit, a sentient, conscientious being can only respond thus:

An ideology that lead to the enslavement, disenfranchisement, and the mass murder of millions is beyond the pale. This story, therefore, gets a ZERO. To excuse American Racism in the name of eroticism is to validate the erotics of evil and the bliss of a murderous ideology.

NO. NOT NOW. NOT EVER.

As to the Redstate swine who wrote the following, "a little off topic, but for anyone who said it was racist, don't dish out what you can't take. Americans take a lot of shit from you rag heads. Have some back. Not quite sure what your even on this site for anyways..shoulden't you be like highjacking planes or something," We will state without equivocation,apology, or regret the only possible response commensurate to the foul ignorance of the sentiment and its benighted "commentator" from whom such twaddle comes:

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID REDSTATE RACIST PIG.

By your racist paradigm, then, we can say that if over a billion Muslims are "guilty" of what members of a terrorist group did, then ALL White people are GUILTY of what MILLIONS of them did: A history of GENOCIDE, PLUNDER, SLAVERY, and TERROR. News for you RAT BASTARD PIG---White Americans ALONE are responsible for murdering more humans than the entire Muslim world since the inception of the religion. ADD up the numbers: a genocide of Native-Americans here; the Atlantic Slave trade there; plunder and conquest of Mexico for its territory here; the formulation of Eugenics from which the Nazis would take such inspiration there; the fire-bombing and nuclear bombing of civilian population centres here, there, and everywhere, and by God, those "ragheads" have "only" tens of millions to kill before they catch up with all those "moral," and "sexy" Americans.

PIGS. WRETCHED, DISGUSTING PIGS you stupid, uneducated, ,provincial, and utterly HYPOCRITICAL Americans are. FUCK YOU. The world hates you as it does your "leadership,' and with good reason.

Now THAT'S "erotic."

Absolute "ZERO" for this story, and more more punishment to the defenders of the indefensible American PINHEADS to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
stupid mother fucker

Why don't you kill youself and make everyone happy you stupid prick. Looking for racism in an erotic story and then writing an essay about it will not bring back the countless dead you spoke of, nor will it make the prejudice from the past change. Tell your racist bullshit to the minorities who give a shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
distracted by the racism

it was a good story but i was distracted by the fact there was underlying racism. What could've been given a 5 had to be a 4 as I will never condone any kind of racism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Where is the racism?

I'm sorry....I loved the story. And I didn't see any racism....was it REALLY there? I doubt it. And please remember that you are reading a story about INCEST...and you are up in arms about an alleged racist remark? Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved you story

I gave your story a rating of 5. I thoroughly enjoyed the way you developed your characters. The only negative thing would be the HUGE cock. Why does there always have to be a huge cock that the woman is afraid of?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This is Literotica, not Sunday morning politics

The story was wonderful. I was expecting the read rave reviews for this talented author. But instead, I read comments from readers that must have forgotten that this is Literotica! Is it possible for someone to be so insulted by an erotic story? Negativity begets negativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
"THERE"... is the rancid RACISM

It was dark Daddy, so dark," I whispered, my lips just inches from his. "They attacked me Daddy, in a dark alley, three of them, they were so big, so ugly,... they hurt me Daddy," I added, whimpering now.

This story is very wonderful in its hot, drippingly sexy, and utterly compelling love scene between out-of-control father and sluttishly perverse daughter.

But the poster, Le Monde, is absolutely correct. This story and its author is racist to the core. So I give this story a zero to its core.

I see as well that there are quite a few racists and Conservative bigots out there swimming up the river de nial regarding the really repugnant racism at the core of the story. One of these bigots goes so far to ask, "Where's the racism?"

Well, we know now that said person is racist to the core, as he or she refused to see the Nazi/KKK racist imagery in the following passage, which would be obvious to a junior High school student who stays awake in history class:

"They were foreigners... Arabs I think, big, ugly, dirty men with long smelly beards. They wanted to rape me Daddy, despoil me because I'm an American.... Oh Daddy, they were so dirty and they made me do terrible things," I said, my body now trembling in his arms."

This is right out of KKK literature and the Nazis' rancid publications published by Julius Striecher: the imagery depicting the "Other" as "big, ugly, dirty," and as wanting "to despoil me [blonde woman, as in the racist "Birth of a Nation," "Turner Diaries," Volksher Boabachter et al]because I am a [White] American"

One does not have to attend history classes at Columbia University or La Sorbonne or read Critical Race theory by the likes of Derrrick Bell, Maryse Conde, Amos Oz, Eric Foner to acknowledge the imagery as boilerplate racism. It is the same racist imagery that "Whites" have used to depict Native-Americans, Africans/African-Americans, Jews, Southern Italian/French Catholics, Asians, and anyone else said "Whites" wanted to dehumanize by depicting them as (a) animals and (b)sexual predators and (c) vermin.

And "Whites" have engaged in this type of racist imagery t target "Others," for labour exploitation, plunder their lands, subordination, enslavement, mass murder, or some combination therein.

The "this-is-not-Sunday politics" is a Red Hering logical fallacy, and an especially putrid one, too. For, the incest fantasy involves ADULTS, both of whom are CONSENTING, and an assignation in which the ADULT,Ivy League-educated, Blonde daughter---who by definition has power as she is at the summit of America's unjust racial, economic hierachy---CHOOSES to seduce her father. The fantasy, dear sophist, is one in which both principals have AGENCY by dint of their racial status and wealth and age.

By contrast, those that White Americans exploited, plundered of their lands, discriminated against, enslaved (and raped), and outrright mass murdered did NOT have such power to make choices, or even fight back---until fairly recently, indeed.

We can only wonder what the "this-isn't-Sunday politics" would say if the depiction in this racist compte were turned around, and it was a Muslim, or say a Jew or an African-American who described ALL White Americans as "big, ugly, dirty" and "smelly" sexual predators. What might you say if 9/11 were justified because those "ugly, dirty" Christians "aren't successful" and rich, like say the Saudi Arabians.

Oh, boy, you would be howling like the albino rat whose tale is stepped on by one of those "darkies."

And let us not forget the wretched little racist who titles his rebuttal, "Stupid Mother Fucker." Well, sir, we really don't want to hear about your sole sexual experiences, one for which your mother surely charged you a rate higher than her regular tricks: ten dollars instead of the usual five.

Be this as it may, a refusal to contenance racism won'tt bring back the millions your kind murdered indeed.

But such a refusal to accept the racist dehumanization that made America's participation in the Atlantic Passage or the Nazis' genocide of the Jews will help ensure that "NEVER AGAIN" becomes a reality.

As to you, the true "stupid Mother Fucker," you may wish to believe that "only minorities" have any interest in standing against racism. But your precious "White" America is coming to an end, as immigration, assimilation, inter-marriage,and minority birth rates are making your White Uber Alles America a thing of the past.

Pray, oh "stupid Mother Fucker," that the Jews, the African-Americans, the Asians, the Africans, the Muslims who will be the majority---YOUR BOSSES, YOUR TEACHERS, YOUR POLICE OFFICERS, YOUR SON-IN LAWS, will treat you in so much more a humane and respecful manner than you and your benighted,stupid, and awful self-identified White peers treated them.

Because, you see, you "STUPID MOTHERFUCKER," the old appellation, "THE MAN," will soon be "EL HOMBRE."

And nothing is more the ironic justice served cold that such little White as yourself and the all-too-racist authors of "Whispering Daddy" will be cleaning the pools, mowing the lawns, raising the kids, picking the fruits, an grovelling on hands and knees before your future master, "EL HOMBRE."

Say your prayers, Mother Fucker, for this White Boy has long ago gotten over such fallacies as "Whiteness." And nothing will please me to see you serving US our Sangria at the big house of "EL HOMBRE."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fuck em! - It wasn't racist - It was great

It was really hot. I've read it three times in the last few weeks. I've loved it. Good work! Needs to be a movie.

Racist - hell, it was a nightmare. not an actual accounting of Arab characteristics. If it had of been a nightmare located in the Louisiana Biu. The men would have been smelly, unclean, uneducated Cajuns. And I hope the readers of this comment realize that Cajuns are neither uneducated, nor unclean, etc. Nightmares are like that - you stupid fucks - fear of the worst possible combination of features in you advesaries. Hell, I'm probably going too fast for you shitheads. Anyway, I loved your story and hated your reader's dumb-ass comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Did nothing for me! It was to drawn out.

The arthor drug it out to much I got bored with it about the second or third paragraph.

I finished reading but the farther I got the more stupid it got.

Instead of the girl acting like she was 18 she acted more like 14 or 15,like some bitch (female dog)in heat for the first time,and just ould'nt wait to get fucked for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh YES! daughter Stiff

That's how the story affected me-a big stiffie, and I had to relieve it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10425 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...