All Comments on 'Having a Taste...'

by Jay Richards

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good short story

Good story, look forward to seeing mor of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good story

my wife had hard time letting me lick it up till i did it and she came VERY hard,now she loves it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Cum Lover

I love cum leaking out of a well fucked pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very hot!

Beautifully articulated, very hot scenario, plus the story didn't drag on (like some others tend to). I am so fucking horny now! My girlfriend and I play games like this, it's so hot. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
its hot

Wifey and I have done this before. Cum never tasted so good. The sex is great too. Letting her know you are willing to taste your own spunk drove her to do anything for me.

subwannabesubwannabeover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Very hot short story. The dialog made it very real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love a creampie too

I remember the first time my wife caught me slurping my own cum after jacking off. I would have never have imagined it turning her on like it did. Now sex is not complete until I go down and clean up her pussy after shooting my hot load. Better yet is when she snowballs it back to me after a hot bj.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very hot!

Wow, very hot story, and expertly spun. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Delicious

I asolutely loved this story and if I was him I would have tasted too...

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks to the Anonymous persons who leave messages about my stories. I re-read them myself sometimes and I must say they all still make me hard-especially this one. I hope some of you will write to me personally and share your stories with me too.

Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'll add to your fantasy pleasures

One time I was feeling particularly submissive and asked my lady friend to whip my ass while I jerked off (I was standing up). This "punishment" certainly increased my desire to reach an orgasm as quickly as possible. (I had gotten the idea from a childhood incident she had told me about, when her mother caught her flashing some boys who were looking in her window and went after her with a belt.)

When I got close to cumming I held my cock over her open palm and came into it. Then she told me to lick it out of her hand, which turned us both on very much. Then she lay at the edge of the bed and I ate her to her own rapid-fire orgasm. The combination of my cum in my mouth and her wet pussy all over my face was fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good story

I enjoy any story that has to do with a guy coerced into eating his own come. Nice Job

harvharvalmost 13 years ago
nice

Hi Jay,

I just read this and see that we have similar things that we enjoy! I liked it a lot.

Harv

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
next level

Have her squat over your face and shit your cum out into your mouth. mmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i just jerkedd off

Thanks. I tried mine now mmmmmmm

Quixotic1Quixotic1over 11 years ago
Thanks Jay!

Wow! This story really did it for me! In my imagination there would have been more ass and cum eating after his last orgasm too!

Whtfang2Whtfang2about 11 years ago
More

Love this ! Where are all the woman like this? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The answer is no.

I'll jerk myself off thank you. Instead of having an honest discussion with him, she's manipulating him. Who wants to live with a woman who feels she needs to trick or deceive you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your writing is about a cunt-wetting subject.

I love your stories about men who eat their own cum, ESPECIALLY if they eat it from a woman's cunt. When they're finished eating they should keep a mouthful of cum and kiss their wives, swapping the cum and making each other even hotter.

You write well but at the beginning of this story you seem a little careless. No big thing. I wish somebody would eat his cum out of my cunt right now, and kiss me...

Kirsten in Los Gatos

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife...

My wife of over 35 years will do the same thing for me. And I also lick the cum off. I'm happy, she's happy, what the problem?

If she isn't up for sex, she'll still tell me naughty stories while we both take turns jerking me off. She will do anything I need to be satisfied, the same way I am willing to satisfy her in any manner she find exciting and pleasing.

Folks, its give and take, not just take. Learn that lesson as quickly as you can because otherwise, you will have mediocre sex life if you stay with the same partner. Or I guess it could be poor or at worst, nonexistent.

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 10 years ago
NiceJob

Fun story, very inspiring and exciting. I can hardly wait to have this happen to me. Thanks for sharing such a fun story to read and get aroused at the same time. Wow I need to have an orgasm soon, :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A good story

There is nothing anymore wrong with a man licking his cum up than it is for a woman to take her finger from her pussy and suck it clean. I enjoy licking up my own cum.

My wife asked me to do it probably 20 years ago and I couldn't bring myself to do it. Then about 10 years ago I was seriously ill and was expected to die. Surviving my illness showed me something. I wanted to do EVERYTHING after that. Not just sexual, but everything possible. So when it came to the bedroom, I have been willing to do anything my wife wants or needs. I spend hours worshipping her pussy with my tongue. I'll jack off on it so my wife can watch as I lick it up. She'll help me roll up on my shoulders and slide a dildo into my ass while she jacks me off into my mouth.

I've learned to love the taste of cum for two reasons. One, it doesn't taste bad. Not good, but not bad. But two, my wife absolutely loves it. She will actually have mini orgasms as she jacks me off into my mouth. Who would have thought something like this could happen to a couple married almost 40 years?

But the most enjoyment has been with a boarder we have living over our garage. He's a HS graduate and works at a auto garage. He seemed to be asexual, no girlfriends or boy friends. Then I happened to catch him jerking off watching my nearly 60 year old wife sunbathing. It was awkward, before I could get away, he'd started shooting his load out and man, what a load of cum! At least 5 times my volume, but then, I'm getting older.

He was horrified and I did my best to set his mind at ease, inviting him to dinner that evening. I could tell he didn't want to come, but agreed. At dinner, I mentioned to my wife that I'd caught John pounding his meat while he looked at her in her bathing suit. He was absolutely mortified and wanted to leave. My wife laughed and let him know she was flattered that a young man in his late teens could find her body interesting. He let her know that he had found her attractive since he'd moved in and as we plied him with whiskey laced soda, he became much more open.

Finally my wife shocked even me. She asked if he'd like a closer look and at the real thing? His eyes widened and after asking if she was serious, answered absolutely! She told him she didn't want him touching himself so would it be alright if she handcuffed (what? she had handcuffs?) him to his chair and since he was going to get an up close and personal look, quickly agreed. She had him handcuffed within seconds of returning to the kitchen and we could both see the iron bar hiding in his pants.

My wife started undressing. First her blouse, then her shorts. She is about 5'5" and still only about 110lbs. Very lean and athletic, but also flat as a floor, though I absolutely adore her flat chest because of nipples as thick as my thumb and half as long. She wears a thickly padded bra just to keep 1" long thick nipples from pointing through her blouses. I have to add here, they are incredibly sensitive, she can make herself orgasm by pulling and twisting them, making them bigger yet over her lifetime.

When she pulled her bra off and John saw her flat chest and monstrous nipples, he groaned so much I thought perhaps he'd shot into his pants. My wife then surprised even me. She asked me if I'd pull his cock from his shorts so she could see how hard a teenagers cock was, something mine hadn't been in 5 decades. With enough whiskey in me by that time (my wife was stone sober) I hadn't any problems unzipping him and freeing his iron bar which stuck at least 6" straight into the air! He wasn't cut but his foreskin had retracted all the way. My wife had more surprises up her sleeve.

As she stood next to him, letting his eyes feast on her huge nipples, she slid one hand down the front of her panties and we saw it moving. One other thing my wife has, other than a pussy that will become so wet a noodle could slide into it, is a huge clit, almost as big as her nipples. I'm surprise we had kids, I think she has as much testosterone in her as I do. When she is excited, it sticks out like a small cock and she could literally stick it into a pussy and fuck it if she wished to.

John was so excited his cock was quivering as he sat there handcuffed with his cock exposed as he watched my wife playing with her clit. Then she stripped her panties off and stood with her hands on her hips, sticking her hips and clit out toward him. It was quivering almost as much as his cock and sticking out in front of her nearly 3". Like I said, a huge clit that sometimes caused her to orgasm when she walked, depending on what she was wearing.

I could stand it no longer. When she put two fingers and her thumb on her clit and started to jack on it, its to big to just rub the tip, I took hold of Johns cock and started to very slowly jack it. I could feel it about to do off so I did what anyone else who was jacking a cock would do, I put my mouth over it and created a suction behind the head of his cock. It started going wild with spasms, the same as my wife did as she stood there frantically jacking on her own clit. John was drooling and grunting as I worked him through his orgasm as his eyes never left what my wife was doing.

The amount of sperm he was spraying into my mouth was fantastic. I swallowed three times and he was still spasming more into my mouth. As he orgasmed my wife continued her own orgasm never stopping jerking her clit as she tore at her nipples. They both rode the wave and started coming back down to earth when I stood and kissed my wife, giving her just a tiny little taste I still had in my mouth. She pulled at both her nipples at we kissed, her hips working as she gave herself a tiny nipple orgasm.

When we looked at John, he was staring at her clit intently. She put her hand back down there and when she touched it, it caused her to gasp and hump over, but she couldn't stop. She began to jack herself to another orgasm. That was when I noticed John's cock rigidity hadn't flagged a bit. I thought, what the hell, as I stared at it as he continued to stare at the show my wife was putting on again. My mouth was on his cock this time, as I worked him toward a handfree orgasm. I was rewarded with another few mouthfuls, not quite as big as what he'd given me the first time. His orgasm caused my wife to have her own and we slowly came back down to earth, took off his handcuffs and he slowly shuffled back to his apartment just a few feet away.

My wife and I were stunned by what just happened but agreed it was the hottest thing we'd ever done and how much we'd both enjoyed it. She loved watching me swallow his cum and it had caused her to go off herself. As I hadn't cum yet, she sat down and took my own stiff cock into her mouth, getting her own reward in about 5 seconds.

The next morning we noticed John avoiding us but my wife knocked on his door and disappeared inside. A few minutes later she had him by the hand leading him back to our home. He was a little embarrassed, but my wife set his mind at ease by unzipping his pants and pulling his rapidly hardening cock out. When he blew his first load into my mouth with his hands down my wifes sweat pants and his mouth on a nipple, we had our new playmate hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love to lick my cum from my boyfriend s ass

it tastes so sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cum loving husband

My wife was surprised the first time that I licked her pussy after cumming in her but now I have talked her into getting fucked by another man then letting me lick her clean. Guys who haven't tried it need to cut loose and suck a cum filled pussy. It is a real turn on. Who knows you may even try sucking other guys cocks like I now do. It is great fun and tastes good too.O

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Night Jogging and Cum Eating

I like to jog late at night in a local park that has a jogging trail that runs around the park (about two miles). I generally run a short distance (about a quarter mile) in just my jogging shorts, then strip totally naked if it looks as though I!m alone on the trail. As I finish my jog, I am usually so turned on by the excitement of jogging naked and the possibility of getting caught, I end the run by jerking off and cumming in my hand, then swallowing every drop. I then drive home totally naked. Recently, not long after I had stripped and was jogging naked, I heard someone jogging up behind me. There wasn't much I could do except keep jogging. A young man soon jogged up beside me and slowed to my pace. He was wearing jogging shorts, no shirt. He appeared to be late teens or early twenties, well built and very fit. He didn't say anything about my being naked and we just continued jogging, occasionally making small talk. When we finished our jog he asked if I did this every night. I told him yes, unless the weather was bad. He said that he would probably see me later. On the way home I was disappointed that I had not been able to finish with my usual cum feast. The next night, he was already there and waiting, totally nude. I went ahead and stripped and we began our jog. When we finished, I told him about my usual ending to the night and so he said, "Let's do it!" I began rubbing and stroking my cock and he did the same. I was the first to reach orgasm and filled my hand with cum. I then sucked it into my mouth and swallowed. He said he was impressed but that he was having a little trouble getting there. I think he was just nervous so I asked if I could be any help. He said that would be fine, so I got in front of him on my knees, took his cock in my hand and began stroking. I could tell he was still a bit nervous, so I told him to just relax and enjoy it. He stated that he was not gay, so I told him that I wasn't either, just enjoyed the taste of cum. I then put his cock in my mouth and began licking and sucking his cock. He finally reached orgasm and unloaded his cum to the back of my throat. I sucked every drop I could get from his cock and swallowed it all. I asked if he would be back and he assured me he would. We go through this same routine now almost every night. He is still reluctant to taste or eat the cum, but I will continue to enjoy it for the both of us. LOVE THAT CUM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hell, I'm not gay...

..but I've been eating my own cum for 40 years. Whether it's blowing iit in my hand and slurping it up, jacking off onto my wifes tits and licking it like she wants me to do, or filling her pussy and she sits on my face. It's all good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trying new things

First time I licked my wife clean was when we fucked, then fell asleep and woke up a couple of hours later. I went down on her and the taste was fantastic. After doing it a couple of times we were in Venice and had a great fuck. After we both came she sat on my face and I cleaned her out, at which point she turned around and we French kissed. Awesome mixing of juices.

Last thing, great way to start, rub your pre-cum on her nipples and then lick her. She will love it and you'll be on your way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hardcore

I love to jack-off and come in my hand in front of the mirror. I put my balls on the edge of the sink and lean in hard to make my cum stream shoot out a little more. I love watching it splash into my hand. What really turns me on it to watch my hand rise up to my mouth and face as I begin to lick and suck my own cum. I run it over my face, mouth and nose. I keep licking and watching until my hand it empty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True

Let my wife catch me jacking off. Licked it out of my hand ! She came as I hoped she would!

xploring96xploring96over 6 years ago

Very sexy. I love to eat my cum off my lover's body. Especially her ass.

eatb64eatb64almost 6 years ago
eating my cum

Love being forced to lick my cum off my lady. It works best when she forced me by pushing my head down and ordering to lick up my sperm ! I love it best when I have cum on her feet or tits ! It's only my cum I can do this with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Our First Creampie Led to Many

My first real creampie came as an accident. My girlfriend and I had not had sex for two weeks and were both very horny. I had a boner and wanted a quick fuck before going down on her to get her off. We were both enjoying the fucking to the extent that my balls began to boil. I was ready to pull out when suddenly she pulled me in deeper. I felt a load building and decided to ride her for all that it was worth. Suddenly, I exploded deep inside her. Unfortunately, she did not come. I assumed that the creampie would get me a free pass from eating her. We kissed and she began pushing my head down and I realized that I was still expected to get her off orally. I worked my way down her body slowly and alternating sucking her tits and navel hoping to get a reprieve. Instead, she grabbed my head pushing it towards her crotch. I knew that I had shot a load and seeing it was actually hot. Her pussy was a soaking mess and I began licking her clit and pussy lips. She was very close so in a short time of licking and sucking her, she began to buck. With me sucking her clit, she soon exploded in orgasm squirting our combined cum all over my face. I continued to suck her clit until she came down. I worked my way back up and to my surprise she deeply kissed my cum coated mouth.

My second creampie came a few years later. Again, it had been a couple of weeks between sex and we were both horny. What began as kissing and groping ended up with us both naked and her on top riding me. I knew that she needed to get off and she was riding my cock hard. Suddenly, I felt a load building and told her so. She rode me even harder and I exploded deep inside her. I knew that she was still horny and needed to get off but did not expect what was to happen next. She pulled off of my deflating cock and worked her dripping pussy towards my face. I worked my head down to meet her pussy. She placed her clit perfectly against my mouth. I ate, licked and sucked her until she exploded shooting our combined load all over my face and upper body. She worked her pussy back down and onto my re-hardened cock kissing me passionately as I fucked her and exploded in her again.

Those two creampies always stuck in the back of my mind and made me horny and I wondered if she felt the same. In reality, we ate our sex juices from the beginning. I often ate her after fucking her so there was always a combination of her juices and my precum but no full load. She gave me fantastic blowjobs. But, with the exception of those two times, I had never ate a full load. Once, after eating her to an orgasm and a good fuck, I could tell that she was still horny. My new boner needed attention so I began fucking her creamy pussy again. We fucked and fucked and she began getting dry. She pushed me off her and onto my back. Then, she gave me a fantastic blowjob. I decided next time that happened, I would return the favor. Again, we were into a second fuck and she got dry. I pulled out and went down on her getting her off again. Then, I fucked her pussy now soaked with our reconstituted creampie and my saliva.

We never had discussed creampie eating up to this time. Finally, I asked her if she thought it was hot. She said yes but admitted that the two times she forced it she simply needed to get off. She did not know what to say afterwards as to not say something offensive. That is why she kissed me deeply each time and pointed out that I am not an aggressive kisser to her after a blowjob. I apologized and said that I would do better going forward. Then, told her I wanted to eat her off after shooting a load into her on occasion. Now I kiss her passionately after a blowjob and we occasionally enjoy a fresh creampie. We let it happen if our fucking feels to good to stop each knowing that she will get ate either way. I now love eating my load from her creamy well fucked pussy, getting her off, and hopefully fucking it again and eating it again. We have taken our sloppy seconds to a new level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lick her clean

Pull out, masterbate, cum on her vulva and clitoris, and then give her oral until she has an orgasm. We both love it.

bggb29bggb29about 4 years ago
They joy to be had

Love the finger fucking and encouragement to cum on her nipples then clean them up

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT EROTIC FUN STORY

Really enjoyed reading this story... I didn't want it to end so soon... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story - very well written and good pacing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife plays with my ass sometimes and when I cum I cum so hard it hits my face she licks it of me and we kiss it’s so hot !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love licking my cum off my wife’s tits. We’ll 69. Right before I cum, l pull my cock out of her mouth and shoot my cum on her tits. Then, I’ll lick my cum off of her while she works over her pussy with a vibrator. We both love doing this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife loves for me to lick my cum off her boobs. She kneels down in front of me, and I jack off onto her tits. She then stands and pushes my head down to her breasts while telling me to clean up my cum. She calls me her cum licker. Occasionally, she’ll have me stand and handcuff me. Then, she’ll give me a handjob. When I cum, she brings her cum covered hand to my mouth and makes me lick my cum. She also handcuffs me and blows me. When I orgasm, she gives me a cum kiss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay Richards@Jay Richards
568 Followers
I truly enjoy your comments and e-mails to me about my stories. There is some truth to everything that I write, mostly fantasy, but some truth anyway. Please write to me and I will always write back if you like.