All Comments on 'You Just Can't Tell a Book'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Feels good

Feels good, tastes good too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fun story!

Sounds like a slice of life.

Very well written.

DJ

indigodragonindigodragonabout 18 years ago
hallmark moment

ha ha ha ... forget the sex, that was truly funny. sweet and innocent.kinda nice story compared to all the incest, anal and freaky stuff i usually read. you should write books, you tell a great story.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Wonderful and so well done.

“Indigodragon” said; that was truly funny, sweet and innocent. I agree whole-heartedly as that’s exactly how your wonderful story struck me. It started out so much fun and humorous and continued so well.

I’ve now read two of your stories and maybe some others and didn’t notice the Author’s name. I very much enjoy your writing and the stories I do recall reading. I’m going to go back and read your other submissions. You are a gifted writer and storyteller.

Thank you

Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursabout 18 years ago
I was skeptical

At first, I didn't know if I should read it since it's not in a catagory I usually enjoy. But I'm glad I did, it was so sweet and amusing. Also very well written with none of the typos and grammar errors that can take away from a story.

Thank you for sharing this with us :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
mother in law fun

Good on you. Dont stop because their are plenty of horny older women out there.My mother in law taught me to expect the unexpected.Her husband had passed on 6 years earlier.Now a lively 75 year old i often visited to fix little things in the house and mow the lawns.I am 50 and after a visit when she was a bit down she told me that there were not many older men at the club she went too.I tried to make light of it and said go for the younger ones you know about my age.She broke into tears and said younger men were not interested in her.I put my arms around her and tried to comfort her.She asked would i go to her room and cuddle her like her husband used too.Why not and she led me to her darkened room.She told me to lie down, i did and she lay down with me.After a while her hand moved down to my pants and i nearly jumped with shock.She undid my zip and placed her hand on my penis which was strangely semi-hard.She moved down and made some comment and then started to suck my penis.Believe me she was very good.I was lost in the great feeling when she stopped,she got up and obviously removed her panties and then climbed back on the bed , gently straddled me and slowly lowered herself down on my now hard penis.SHE was a little dry but tight and i slowly started to push in and out.Little whimpers came from her and i fucked her until i suddenly came.She let out a sigh and lay on top of me for quite a while.She told me that was the first time since her husband had passed on and that i was a little thicker than him and it took a while for her to adjust.Let me just say this encounter led to another one with her friend who was 73 and who was rather plump and i had some difficulty staying hard until she pushed her pantyhosed arse at me and told me to fuck her anally as that was what her husband used to do.I went hard as a rock and since then we have met quite a few times so i could fuck her tight arse.Mature women..great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A pleasant story

and a nice easy read. Well done and Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

You really CAN'T tell a book - or more importantly - a woman by the cover. Great story, very well written, and so very true. I've been lucky enough to have an older woman take me on and it is great! She will do ANYTHING so long as I go down on her; she'd never had that before. It is great...as is this story.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE OLD JOKES AND STORIES

dont yell, dont swell, dont tell and extremely greatful. TK U MLJ LV NV

gulshannraygulshannrayabout 11 years ago
You Just can't Tell a Book

A very nice submission without much a do. Keep it up !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
never judge a book by its cover.....

I bet he had more fun with this old girl than his mate did with the two bimbos....they do say the best tunes are played on a old fiddle and he certainly knew how to get a tune out of her....go granny go...loved it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nothing better than a mature gal

Especially when it is clear they want you.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WITHOUT THE DEWEY DECIMAL SYSTEM

one may never even find the Book. TK U MLJ LV NV

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
Haven’t read Pt. 2 yet, but I really liked this.

Even though .i don’t usually score a story until the end, I’m making an exception this time. 5-stars & Favorite.

Just hope I’m not disappointed with Pt. 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES