All Comments on 'Where It Counts'

by vicvitale

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
oh grandpa

wow, that was hot. i j/o while reading it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT HOT HOT MMMMMMM:)

WOW I loved this story thank you so very sexy and hot keep writing looking forward to next installment mabe daughter after seeing pictures of her daughter with her grandpa gets HOT HOT HOT AND WANTS TO FUCK HER DADDY MMMMMMMMMMMM:) THANKS AGAIN LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH:) SURE MADE ME HORNEY AND WET:)

lOVE

PLEASURE TREASURE

X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OH BABY!!

loved the story, maybe a part two in the (near) future.....maybe brother finds out and blackmails sister...or not, i trust your judgement, once again excellent story

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 18 years ago
I Liked A Lot!

Wonderful tale that was in need of an editor. I got confused reading when the author switched back and forth from 1st person to 3rd person that an editor would have caught and corrected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MMMMMMM Grandpa!!

Loved it made me so hot and wet!! I can't wait to read about her mothers visit and what cumms up!! But please continue with grandaughter too. Thanks so much!!!

DildonicusDildonicusover 16 years ago
Solid and leaking throughout--good writer!

Cracking story--bit too many "meaty"s for my taste, but nothing a thesaurus wouldn't solve. That's my only criticism! Nicely paced, authentic, and sooooo horny! A triumph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love Hot Grandpas

I am hooked on stories with Grandpa fucking his granddaughters. This was really hot and fun to read!! Need more like it. Forget the mom though.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryover 13 years ago
I don't have ... ... ...

I don't have a digital NIKON, ho but, granma, please, please come and relieve me........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hornygranpa

Great story ,My seventeen year old granddaughter is coming to visit this weekend so i am getting my digital camera out and ready for action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

my oldest granddaughter read this with me9we've been screwing for a few yrs now since she turned 18 she goes g-pa let's do this pic thing k.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
GOOD!

I liked it , but then you're always good for a red hot read.

Tom599Tom59912 months ago

Loved it so sexy want to cum on her ass

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot story! Next time have grandpa eat her pussy and asshole. Maybe invite his perverted old man friends to have a go at her. Passing her around, sharing her ass, tits and pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous