All Comments on 'Male Brazilian Waxing'

by BigBrad

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
one of these days....

i've always kept myself shaved, but have always wanted (dreamed?) of having a wax job....

great story... thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Where is that I want to go...

Great story. I hope there is more waxing coming... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
pretty realistic

My own waxing experiences, once with a trainee, are just a little more subdued than this one. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
male brazilian waxing

Excellent....describes the waxing experience perfectly. Get hardons with the ladies that have waxed me over the yrs and its always both embarrasing and fun...wish the smoothies forum was still around

rick176701rick176701about 18 years ago
Great story, if you don't mind a suggestion--

I enjoyed your story. It certainly captures what I imagine a waxing session would be like. Next time, you might check your story a little closer or give it to someone else to read before you post it. You seem to have edited it and still left in the **unwanted text**. For example, "But my erection usually goes **disappeared** away ...." and "To do this she **instructs** instructed me to grab ...."

Perhaps you can review the story, make the corrections, delete the old one and submit the re-edited one.

If you don't have a friend to look at it, Literotica has volunteer editors who are happy to help out.

Once again, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story. I've added my own experience

Great story. Ever since first reading it I've been wanting to get my next brazilian with young students too. Maybe one day. I normally don't get hard during the procedure, but I'm now at a stage where the girl gives me time to get it up in order to do the balls and shaft. Last time I went I actually got so excited while she was handling my erect penis that I exploded. I was embarrassed, but also enjoyed it. She put me at ease telling me not to worry about it. I hope to be able to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I always get hard and some times I unload...

I always get hard during my brazilian wax... its just very arousing for me. Lets put it in perspective. If i go to get a massage with a happy ending, I have 55 minutes of massage and the last few minutes my cock and balls get the undivided attention. For a Brazilian, my cock and balls get 55 minutes of attention... so it is not a surprise that i would get so hard. I have even ejaculated a few times... the slow kind that finally drips out..except last time...not because I intend to but because my fellas can only take so much. Last time I went a few weeks ago I was so rock hard and my waxer was getting so thorough and pushing my erection forward (getting the space between by shaft and the pubes) that i litterally shot my load... fortunately it missed her face but landed on her hair... the balance oozed down my shaft into my crack. Embarassing..yes. She helpd wipe me down like a 2 year old baby. Wet wipes up my crack...then she continued to finish me. I am definietly hooked on these waxes and cant wait for my haoir to grow fast enough for another wax!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved The Story

I am a male that gets a Brazilian wax once a month. I have young esthetician who is very pretty and I have an erection pretty much the whole time. It really such an enjoyable experience having a young attractive woman fuss over your cock, balls and ass for so long! I loved your story. Thank You!

im18zapakcomim18zapakcomalmost 12 years ago
My dream too

Hi! Its excellent story. I wish I have this experience too. You have put my dream in words.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brazilian wax

i had a brazilian wax done in nyc my gf at the time made me go it was a hot young girl in her 20s short brunet with a short skirt as i lie their naked she begins the waxing i get hard fast after 10 minutes the door opens and one of the other girls from the desk walks in and starts talking to the waxer she kept looking at me true story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
shaved guy

live in small town no place to get wax but i am shaved bare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No cum?

Ok story but it would've been 10x better if he accidentally ejaculated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What do you do?

When the lady waxing you gets done, then tells you she will massage it a little bit to help take the pain away, and then she starts doing that?

The place I go to never does anything except remove the hair.

But then Kathy joined the staff. She just carefully rubs away to make sure it doesn't hurt.

She uses Coconut oil. That is really slick stuff.

I like Kathy.

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664almost 7 years ago
My Experience

I get a Brazilian wax about every 6 weeks. I have always enjoyed the clean smooth look and feel. My lady never has me hold things aside or anything. She just takes care of business. And, sadly she is all business. No funny stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My first time

..getting waxed hurt like hell, but you really do get used to it. My wife and I both use the same lady, she has a room in the back of a local hair salon.

It's hands on for sure, she gets right in there and does her job, then after she soothes things. She used to use powder but there was news that it is bad for you, so now she uses some kind of lotion.

Things come up of course, and she thinks nothing of taking care of that also. It never gets talked about but lots of us around here know.

Probably different from most waxing places, hard to find but get the right person and it happens. She does the wife the same way, no inhibitions there. It's just hands, harmless stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

An older lady has done mine several times. It is always an enjoyable experience and I like to think we both enjoy it a bit. She is quite quick, so nothing has ever happened but waxing. A little pain kind of keeps things in check. I enjoyed your story, as I think it would be exciting to have the additional attention. I am no stranger to being naked around other people, but they are usually naked too. Being a naked guy with clothed people around sounds like fun by itself. Having attention fixed on my "guys" would definitely be exciting. It would be interesting to hear the conversation on your next visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I was a bit hairy

and the wife didn't like it, so she got me in at the local hair place. Bad enough to have to run the gauntlet of little old ladies with their heads stuck in dryers, all of them knowing why I was there.. but this young Hispanic woman was going to yank hair out of my junk by the roots. While my wife sat out in the waiting room, unconcerned?

The waxing gal was pleasant and chatty, funny too. No nonsense, hands all over everything, embarrassing as hell.

She had on a fairly low cut blouse and was bent over a lot, that made things worse since she had pretty big tits.

Then afterwards, she rubbed everything down with some kind of lotion and she was not shy about that at all. In the process, she had me skinned back so it was rather extreme. I managed to not make a mess, barely, since that part went on for some time, I was clenching to try and hold back. I think she was trying to create an "accident."

Just before I got up, she leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"You got a really nice one there, honey. See you in about a month.!"

I didn't tell the wife about that part or she might not let me go back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wax addict

I originally went to get waxed because I saw a porn where a guy ejactated during his wax session. I was hoping the same would happen to me. I show up, the first few rips were painful as hell and it was purely business. I did manage to get an erection and she looked kind of nervous. The last time I went back I took a viagra and I was so hard I was literally one more touch away from exploding. Middle aged lady, home business, with big tits. I can’t wait to go back again and not hold back. I’d imagine she’ll wipe up the mess and hope she says “it’s ok, it happens”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same thing with me.

I had a simmler experience, only I couldn't hold on and let go when they put the oil on at the end, It was so embarrassing. One of the girls was impressed, the others were a little grossed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yaniv

This has become a heated legal issue in Canada, Brad what are your thoughts on Jessica Yaniv and the women whose businesses and lives were ruined for refusing to wax balls?

Kitist02Kitist02over 4 years ago
Man-zilian sugaring

I enjoyed the story and it pretty much matches my own experiences.

I got curious about waxing because of some "social interaction" with which I was involved. My first experience was a Man-zilian using wax as in the story. It was quite uncomfortable and I complained after each session. (I'm a wimp...). She eventually suggested that I try a sugar Man-zilian, as it was not as painful when it was pulled off. She referred me to one of the three local salons that do sugaring. (Eventually I tried them all, just out of curiosity. There was little difference in their procedures, but one of the ladies was a lot more fun than the others.)

When she had said that it wouldn't be as painful, I took it with a grain of salt because I couldn't see what difference the medium would make. Turns out it does make a difference, and in a positive manner. Sugaring was not nearly as uncomfortable as the waxing procedure.

When I had started the waxing, I had to maintain it about once a month. Once I switched to the sugaring I found it lasted six to seven weeks before I needed another session. The waxing and the sugaring cost about the same so there was a saving because of the increased time between treatments.

I must admit that I occasionally visited the fun one at less than the full six weeks, but she indicated that she had to work harder because the hair hadn't grown out as much. It seems the sugaring slightly inhibited the growth rate compared to the waxing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

My first waxing is tomorrow morning. Thanks for the education

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous