All Comments on 'Bridget's Mouth'

by Hawksmoor

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I got as far as the second mention of the oversize

dickey and quit reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yeah right

7inches around and ten inches long. SOunds more like a pork loin to me than a cock--ha ha. Or a big roast beast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Erotic Story!

Wonderful! Great fantasy! A blowjob to end all blowjobs! More, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed reading about her sucking her very first cock. It made my cock hard and that was my goal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Do you even have a dick?

Dude take a measuring tape and measure yours, your dimensions in the story are wack. It killed the rest of the story that was unbelievably good, even great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Very hot, very good discriptions, I hope you write more abour Bridget because you have a really good thing going here.

romeuoldmanromeuoldmanalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Simple and veracious. How many persons made the same on the mother-in-law´couch. Life, indeed, is a beautiful thing.

djeroticondjeroticonabout 17 years ago
Loved the story but no need to exaggerate

Even though I rate your story 100 and hope to see more, there's no need to lessen your descriptive skills by adding size to the depiction; Bridget would've been sexy just doing what she did with an average guy, with your skills at writing. That measuring cliche is exactly that: a cliche. For those whose tastes run to women with oral appetites and facial/savoring fetishes, your writing has an appeal that deserves more exposure. Write again, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I agree with prior posts

Enjoyable story, good embellishment. Didn't have to have ridiculous penis size.

2hot2m82hot2m8almost 15 years ago
That's what it's all about!

Nice ! I held off till the end for release. That was hot! It would be too bad if my cock was still hard. I'd like to slip into Briget! Maybe, this time she will cum around!

SpermwhaleSpermwhalealmost 14 years ago
Simply outstanding!

This is the best BJ facial story I've read so far on Literotica. It has the ring of truth about it, unlike many that are obviously poorly written fantasies. I'll be adding Hawksmoor to my list of favorite authors.

AmberLynn3AmberLynn3about 12 years ago
Very vivid and descriptive

You had me on the edge of my seat with your story. Almost wanted to read it kneeling down. Some of us just need to be used for pleasure without all the emotional baggage attached. I can relate so much to Bridget. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story!

Loved every bit of it! The double blow..is the best! Could you make it to three please?..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely lady

Either way: getting sucked and fucking a woman's mouth feel just as good when I come. I don't like facials either: the juice belongs in the pussy or the mouth. Or maybe spattered on the breasts or feet. But not the upper face. Oh, and I like small breasts too. Just a handful of boob is plenty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unfortunate and foolish lad

Ok so your telling me this young man, waited... pining over this girl almost his whole life... getting nowhere. And she's a little slut, using him for actual affection, since the guys that do fuck her obviously don't have any.

Just can't get excited about pity sex. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
turgid

good use of the word but seemed out of place in a blowjob story, don't try so hard just stick to the smut! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nobody is average anymore!

Everyone is above average or has a behemoth cock in these stories...except that is not how it really is...is it? I know I should suspend reality when reading these stories but it is the stories that are close to reality that I enjoy the most! And if some dickwad spends years with a women and doesn't know her well enough to know what she likes than he is a moron and gets what he deserves! Let's get real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story. Gave me a huge hard on. Think I’ll have a wank

Superb home for a cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

You can suck mine Bridget. I have huge load ready to shoot in your sweet mouth. Got a hard on ready for your lips and tongue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But mouth fucking somehow doesn't do it for me. Nice long, slow, loving blowjob? Absolutely. Forceful face fucking. Nope.

You lost me with that.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Explicite. Best stories are those that detail the cum drinking. I lived with a girl, Jan, that drank my cum 2 or 3 times a day, this story reminds me of her. Over 2 yrs i calculated over 730 blow jobs. She was a cum adict and i realized finally that she had been sucking her dad and brother. My job traveled me a lot, so ill never know how many pricks she sucked when i was gone. Your story brings back good memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good it was oral and stayed oral a pleasant surprise

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

bridgett was excellant sweet nymph but the guy was pathetic there are almost zero dialogues by the guy how unresponsive expressionless dumb toungue tied robot he is he could have been a lil naughty as he is a stud down there it felt like she wad giving a fantastic bj to a lifeless dildo

jrt20jrt20over 1 year ago

Love innocent cocksuckers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But did his cock REALLY have to be 10" long?

And needed some explanation about why she not only wouldn't let him fuck her, but wouldn't even allow his hand in her pants.

Maybe she could have player with herself while blowing him?

And certainly she should have played with his balls.

Ended too abruptly.

And why would he "... some day I would make some lucky girl very happy."? Just the size of his cock? Iand it's SOMEDAY, not SOME DAY.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great!!

Add in a Jew and Muslim sluts and it will be excellent.

JodailyJodaily3 months ago

Hot hot hot! Loved it. Always hoped for a girlfriend lile this. I've heard about Catholic girls preferring to suck cock. Gotta save that cherry for the lucky fool who marries her. Obviously I never met such a good Catholic girl. And I loved that they traded sloppy kisses after the second suckoff. Lucky boy, lucky girl.

Strokable!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

First time I had a blowjob was in H.S. she took my cum in her mouth an swallowed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous