All Comments on 'The Assignment'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Congratulations on the posting of your first audio

A cozily intimate scene, described with subtilty by a soft accent. Wonderfully erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
so very hot

That voice! makes me wish/hope/dream that "master" was me!

Lonely KnightLonely Knightabout 18 years ago
Hauntingly Erotic

Wow! There is little doubt that you really put yourself into that scene. In text it was good, in your voice stupendous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Shivers....

Incredible work as always. Hearing the words with the full emotion made the story even more erotic. Hope you do more audio!

WyldBreezeWyldBreezeabout 18 years ago
Congrats!

Wonderful piece of work and a beautifully, sexy voice, Red. Congratulations on a great first audio story. I hope there are many more to come.

Tom CollinsTom Collinsabout 18 years ago
What they said...

...but times 10! Damn me, but you've got a fine voice, sexy wench. *lick* I really enjoyed the story as well...I just enjoyed it even more because I got to have you read it to me. *kiss*, baby. Keep up the great sounds and words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hell of an experience

DC:

Yours is the first audio story I've ever listened to. As long as you write and record them it won't be the last. You sure do get me into some strange, but not unpleasant territory. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful Sexy story

Excellent erotic story. Just loved every minute of it. Keep up the great work.

gotwood49gotwood49about 18 years ago
Ah, that voice...

...like honey. Such memories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fiery Hot...

Wow. You have a very intoxicating voice and a very keen sense how to create just the right sensual/sexual atmosphere. I was intoxicated by your story, wishing hoping that amidst it all I could be the soap in the tub or the precious Master. You know the "master that owns you".

Take care,

Samson

robberbaronswordrobberbaronswordabout 18 years ago
Very Hot!

You have a soft, warm voice with which to tell a very graphic tale. Thank you for sharing your creativity, Red. I look forward to more from that delicious mind of yours.

ima6uldv8ima6uldv8about 18 years ago
Loved it!

It's nice hearing your voice for the first time. I really liked this story. It has a lot of my recent experience in it. I love being owned. It's an amazing feeling. I look forward to hearing more from you.

StegralStegralabout 18 years ago
Well done Red

Very well done RHF !!! finally got around to listening to it.. your voice is very calming... I gave up reading along & closed my eyes, the visual was amazing !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A message for your Master.

Tell your Master that I greatly enjoyed reading, and listening to, The Assignment. He has every right to be pleased with his angel-slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You have captured the essence of something here

I am a 'play' dom, sceneing my way along for many a long year.

Recently, I have met a slave girl who needs a master, it has changed my life and allowed me to express the fullness of something very beautiful.

You have captured the essence of our relationship. It's nearly a prefect description of the beautiful way a master relates to his slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I have now calmed down

I closed my eyes and was transported there. My heart raced and wanted to be able to say 'my master owns me. I have never felt so sensual. I am now going to run a bath.

Goodnight sweet slave,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The Ideal D/s Masturbation Audio Story

I hate to give you an imperfect score, and by all means you deserve it. However, even though I can never refuse the fact that you have one of the best female voices within the entire Literotica.Com community and perhaps THE best female voice for the role you played here (and all subsequent stories you make in the D/s genre), I'll have to say that you natural knack at erotic audio stories lacks just one thing: your ability to change the tone of your voice to match the story's flow. Everything about your moans, vocal quality, tone of voice, etc., are dead on, and I couldn't ask for anything more in that regard, but I would have enjoyed this story best had you increased the tone of desire and lust as you progressed through the bath scene, and actually imitated sounds of orgasm right after the climax sentence.

I hope I didn't offend you in any way. You truly are vocally gifted, and deserve to be among the best audio authors in Lit.Com. I'm just giving a bit of Constructive Criticism for you to hone what's already there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
From one sub to another

From one sub to another, my greetings and thanks for placing this here. i felt, i knew and i wept for the moment of complete Ownership. i know it well!

Colin PearceColin Pearcealmost 14 years ago
Unusually Good!

A different take on erotica but got across the smoldering sexuality of giving yourself totally. Thanks again Red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omg

holy shit. this sent shivers all throught my body constantly. best orgasm i've had in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

Listening to this just made me so hot and wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You should put more chracter into the reading. Story felt alittle too long, and dialog was so and so. So far, story was good for the time being. Just need to put more acting into it.

MrBondsMrBondsabout 8 years ago
really hot

I loved it...your soft erotic voice is wonderful...my c#ck is rock hard listening to you ;)

MasterHicksMasterHicksabout 3 years ago

What a sexy voice you have to go along with a creative mind. Your story I liked very well. Your voice I loved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous