All Comments on 'Nylon Suck'

by nylondad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
mmm

I was expecting something different, but I loved it just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot story

I wasn't expecting anything else, just good hot sex. Great story, wish I was there :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great surprise

this defintely needs a 2nd chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More nylon stories!

You're a good writer and you cut to the core of a nylon fetish. I related to both of the boys in your story. Reading your story I remembered the blowjobs I gave my teenaged friends as well as the ones I got. I can still taste it.

tomjimmy00tomjimmy00about 15 years ago
great story

Really brought back teenage memories. Thanks.

exaucerexauceralmost 12 years ago
Very exciting!

If you are a lover of nylons, enjoy their texture and softness against your skin and your cock, then this story is for you. Most enjoyable and hardening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

Sucking off your cousin is very hot. I always wanted to suck a dick while I'm wearing stockings and finally did it when I was much older. It was really hot but a cousin would have made it better.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Nylon Sex

This is a little bit like how it happened to me. I had been sexualy aroused by pantyhose before I even knew about sex. I had sex with a couple of girls while I was in high school and I always tried to get them to leave their pantyhose on. I always wished that I could be wearing them too, but was afraid they would think I was weird and never brought it up.

I had just graduated and was seventeen, or maybe just turned eighteen. I was talking with a friend about girls and the subject of pantyhose came up and how much they turned us both on. He was a virgin and I told him about having sex with those girls in their pantyhose and how I wished I could have been wearing them too and feel our nylon covered legs rubbing together. He said he knew what I meant because he had worn them and liked the feeling when he rubbed his legs together.

To make a long story short, I got out my secret stash of pantyhose, we both put some on and I ended up having gay sex for the first time. I sucked him for a while and we ended up fucking and he came up my ass for the first of many times.

I am now a full blown crossdresser, totally gay, have a boyfriend and I'm always the girl when we have sex.

I'm pretty sure that I would have ended up gay anyway, but I like to think that I have pantyhose to thank for making it happen sooner.

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was hot got me horny

john66inMAjohn66inMA8 months ago

I love reading this story over and over again. My first ever orgasm happened when i tried on a nylon stocking. Instead of putting one leg in each stocking I actually put both legs together in one stocking so the feeling of the nylon plus my legs being together like they were bound and the angle of my cock sent me to a hands free cum shot I'll never forget.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous