All Comments on 'The Set Up Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Paybacks...

Paybacks and revengea are so fun, but they can get nasty. Usually you think that your payback and revenge are great, but don't turn your back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
He and the wife are both lucky

assuming they have not wound up with STD or HIV. They seem to deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
All Losers Here

Wheres the beef - this wasn't erotic - it wasn't arousing - it was about a bunch of fucked up people fucking each other up. The only character worth a possible shit was the ex-cop.

So again - where is the beef? - whats the mission? - to create a helpless and humiliated male???

Thruster9Thruster9about 18 years ago
It need the final confrontation between him & wife

And maybe Shala, who is now going to be seriously pissed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
id give her some reports to work on

called divorce reports ... and id show her the reports on her boyfriends also ...who would touch her ..probably have aids and all kinds of shit fucking with animals like that ...couldnt ever fuck her again with out wearing a rubber ...might as well get another one to fuck instead

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Great writing and story

I know you do as you please and have reach the culmination of this fuck them all and revenge story, but wow, I’d love to here about Elaine and him meeting that night. Two fucked up people who now have fuck others and what does love between them now mean.

I can’t even imagine what your mind might come up with, but would love to read it. I know write it myself, but I’m no writer and you are one hell of a writer.

Thanks you pervert. Great story!

fregenfregenabout 18 years ago
Kinda hard

to root for anyone here. Who's the good guy? Sure would like to be a fly on the wall for the confrontation though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More?

Come on JPB let's have a part 3

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
Bob won't give us Part III

You have to write your own conclusion to this story. Bob will not finish it, he wants you to imagine it all. Thanks again Bob, I have already have it.

As always your writing has given us a lot to think about.

Keep them coming.

Charleybear

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
BORING !!!!

I mean a real snoozer

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Fantasy Story!

If this was a real life drama the marriage would be toast. Even though they were both cheating the fact is that the husband did not know his wife and as a result allowed a predator Shala into their lives.

BTW Readers: Send JPB an e-mail if you want to write a part 3.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a dud

Sorry , boring , non sexual, racist clap trap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry your attempt to pull this racist crap out is

a total waste. If you are really into IR you could try Africa. In many conutries blacks are still slaves, even to blacks. And to clear it up most of the people that populated the early US were not slave owners, they were debtors, indentured debtors (read that slaves), and slaves who were brought here by the French and Spanish mostly after having been brought here into the new world, not just the US, and saved from being killed by their fellow Africans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Seriously Bob

What fucking planet do you live on? It certainly isn't Earth. can't you just once, just one time try to write something where just one, not all, not most, just one fucking person in your story behaves in a manner that just one of your readers could beleive that someone in the 5Billion plus people on this planet would behave... cause I've read many of your postings... and there just not erotic, they're not about loving spouses... they are just childish crap! Not once could I read your posting without thinking that you're a bad comedy writer.. the people are not real, so it is a WASTE OF TIME! Seriously Bob, you must know a few hundred, or a few thousand people in your life... has anyone even just once come close to doing anything as ridiculous as you write?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it.

Keep up the good work!

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 14 years ago
OH BOB!

You cut the story off just when it was getting interesting. I wanted to know Shala's reaction, her brothers' when the cops picked them up and Elaine's when she ran into her husband at Shala's house. You have quite the sense of humor Bob, sick but funny. Keep em coming

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE SET UP

has a confusion factor. Its up to each to fathom out. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Fun Read!!!!!

I love getting even. Thanks for the read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Lousy People

Some of the most fucked up people ever born live in this fucking tale of depravity and racism. In the end everyone involved loses. Fuck 'em.

HA

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Can't believe it.

How these two stories got a rating above a 4. The plot sucked, the encounters sucked, that the wife fell for it so fast even with drugs sucked and the ending sucked. Should have just have everybody kill themselves.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 11 years ago
One More Para

She went from knowing he cheated as an excuse to have sex with a black guy, then being drugged for more and totally enjoyed herself.

Now - sober, she is going for more.

Big difference...she is now a BBC Whore, gang banger and an addict. Had she had the occasional and discreet fling, even black, okay but now...One More Paragraph Bob! You didn't just leave it open, you had him display a total indifference to the wife so........??????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And then what happened?

When he gets there and finds his wife what's he going to say? THAT confrontation would have made a nice ending to this. As it sits, who knows what happens? He didn't seem too upset that his wife was a dumb, cheating slut (not a good combination). But I can't imagine he wants to stay married to her. Would have been nice to have either a few more paragraphs or another chapter for closure. But I know that isn't happening. Not with a JPB story. Done is done. Or some such BS.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Finish?

Needs a conclusion.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

not bad but could use another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was really dumb

Could've been longer, felt like it was really rushed. Idk it could have been a lot better, felt like you just wanted to get this story out there and not care about the plot or ending at all.

Well most of your endings are pretty bad so I guess that's not any different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now THAT was funny!

Don't get even - get ahead. Well played. I see a divorce in his future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Woulda, shoulda...

Should have had sex with Shala before telling her about her brothers, that way he could have stuck it to her twice.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
nothing like a good racist story from JPB

I figure someday he'll write a story that makes some sense. I wouldn't fuck her swamp infest cunt with bob's dick. After he found out, dump and go.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Huedogg2

Have to agree with the dogg. As good as Bob can be he can also be this bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
too bad

Too bad no sequel to describe what happens when he meets Elaine again, and dumps her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

of course another one with no real ending too bad you do pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If the story follows

Any sort of consistency with the main character , he will meet his wife at elaine's. And let her know the fun is over. Probably have to confess to everything. And see if they go on. Otherwise, no need to go to Elaine's at all. Just let his wife find an empty house. Or be there when Elaine gets there. They are all three lying cheating scrum , so feel no sympathy for any of them. Maybe the wife a little until this happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This guy usually ...

...writes a pretty good story, but this one fails at the ending, just as quite a few of his others do. So in my opinion, a strong four fell to a weak two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like a lot of your stories, solid writing, mediocre cliche plot, and an ending that is not really an ending just an open ended cop out. You always know that worst you get with your work is some fairly well written shit, and on rare occasions, when you care to, an excellent read. Given your long track record, and obvious desire to tweak your readers that take all of this seriously, that isn't too bad.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Not a good way to end a good story.

gprevgprevabout 2 years ago

The lack of an ending, makes me wish I never read this.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
So

So what happened when he got to Shalas?.Also even though he is a cheat,did he dump Elaine for her behaviour?.I hope so.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

This is a revenge story against Shala, and thus complete.

Note he protected his spouse by getting the tapes, so there's not a divorce story. They keep on stepping out on the other (with tacit permission.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And that’s how JPB was conceived…after a gangbang of his slut mom by countless black men!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

JPB is a mulatto?

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Needs

Needs a bit more.How did his wife react when he turned up at Shala's and how did Shala react to what he did to her brothers??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9051 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Set Up Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Set Up Series Info