All Comments on 'My Reluctant Lover Ch. 01'

by JuilaDixon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love true stories!

Very erotic and very real. I love the way you seduced your "newbie" and can' wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!

I loved how you made the characters seem real - especially having the newbie bolt at the end, even though it meant we'll have to wait for another installment before anything major happens sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great start!

Can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More please

I hope the next episode continues with the seduction of Sarah.

woodrowsmithwoodrowsmithabout 18 years ago
well done

nicely written, good content, style and realism.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

Unbelievably erotic; sensational writing; sensational sex

And I'm in love with your photo- wonderful smile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WELL DONE!

Well Done. This was so well written I poped up your bio in hopes that you had written much more. My disappointment is balanced by the fact that I'll keep my eyes out many new works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh so good

I loved the story as I did the other you had written.

Talk about wave after wave of pleasure....that is what came over me. You have a smooth style and I am sure a smooth touch. I love your pic.

Kelli

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Reminds me of my first time

This story reminded me of when i first entered a lesbian bar. I was dead shy and it took me 3 weeks of walking past before actually venturing inside . I went home alone too but had plenty of interest shown to me just too damn scared to act on it for ages .

Samantha xx

pixie2002pixie2002about 18 years ago
Terrific story

I fully understand all the mixed emotions of the evening, and you described them so well . . . and so sensuously. A very erotic, well-paced story.

Sheath1969Sheath1969about 18 years ago
OMG...do me next!

Please....

XXX,

Kate

topgyrlstopgyrlsalmost 18 years ago
when is part 2

I loved this story. It is sexy and it rings true. Some thing I can't say about most stories. Your a very good writer and story teller. I am checking back every week looking for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A good story

Good. Of course it's sexy - and I liked all the little teases about the possible kinks they might get into if Julia was lucky. The thing that impresses me most, though, is that you let Sarah get away at the end. That gives it an authentic feeling - and leads me to hope that you'll have her more thoroughly later, in another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i hate panties!

..but just thinking about Sarah having her cotton panties drawn aside for some play left me wetter than the Thames. I've my own river after reading this and damn it another computer seat cover to wash! Darling when is part 2 and 3 coming? What torture to start and not finish.

Love Sofi xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I dont

I dont often put a used pair over my head and run down the road in my long mac peering out the leg holes

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Strapping

I dont care if you are lesbian you look like a strapping lass to me ,you also write a good tale.Hetero sex mad male [love lesbians as well]

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gr8 story!

I love your writing style. It is so different from the way we men think. You take time for the foreplay. This one is fun, b/c Sarah is hesitant, a little afraid, yet knows that she is ready. Her running at the end completes the whole "1st time lesbian" experience.

I love Julie's approach, she knows that she wants Sarah, but she is gentle and yet there is no question as to where and what she wants to do to the newbie. After Sarah running at the end, I had a new appreciation for Julie's - I am not going to allow Sarah out of my grasp or sight. I wonder how the foreplay would develop at Julie's apartment - I know chapters 2 and 3.

Like everyone else: we want to know where is ch. 2 & 3. Remember your intro: this is the first of three partS? We all are watching for the "rest of the story". Maybe we need to all figure out how to get Pixie2001 to help you some more. Maybe you could trade sex with her for her assistance in continuing your saga... Now here is a twist, maybe tell what happens between you and Pixie as you work together on the ongoing Julie/Sarah saga.

I love your style and your stories. You not only make the ladies horny, but at least one man is affected by your writings.

And I agree re: your picture: you have beautiful eyes, I love your hair and freckles... you are believably beautiful... meaing that your countenance says I am real. I even like the way you are sitting, kind of a laid back, come and get it pose. I would guess, based on your photo, your character and love making skills as depicted in your writings that you could have just about anything you wanted, the sky is the limit,

Hope to see more on this sweet little tale.

near Austin, TX

xsailorxsailorover 11 years ago

Looks like it's been several years since Julia posted after a lovely prolific burst. Pity! I'd love to see the following chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous