All Comments on 'The Only True Teacher/Student Story'

by notabutch

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
really hot

it became so realistic..so very much ilke it really happened.. not like someones fantasy..good job..more?? tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Real

You convinced me it was real. Very hot and interesting.

You could write some wonderful fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Very Real

Loved reading your story. It was so real and plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more....more...

love this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Terrible!!

I think that there is nothing worst than reading about Penis replacement objects such as dildoes, strap-ons, vibrators, etc in lesbian stories...It totally defeats the purpose. I mean, who gets the pleasure? The girl wearing the strap-on or the rubber itself? Even better, just write about heterosexual relationships (with men and penises) if penetration is that important...This story is not what sapphic love should be about. Try to concentrate a bit more on the cunnilingus and kissing part next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Depth

If there was 1 thing missing in your story for me was "depth." Not just in your characters but in even your sex scenes. Just seemed a bit scattered and just scratched the surface of what really drove you and your teacher to "hookup."

boogieman10469boogieman10469about 18 years ago
Really good!

I normally don't care much for "lesbian stories", but this was VERY VERY GOOD! Hope there'll be a follow-up to this story.

ANNE240ANNE240about 18 years ago
Love it

I loved it! I thought it was real and very erotic. You have a wonderful real style of story telling - direct and to-the-point, but still enough to pull you in. Ignore the purists!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
you call this erotic writing, you got to be kiddin

I just read a of your lesbian stories, and all I can say is "YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING" I have never read anything so horryable in any of your stories, was I suppose to get all hot and bothered or what??? in any event I didn't as a matter of fact I did not any of your stories to be of erotic nature, you have quite a lot of learning to do when it comes to make an attempt to write a erotic story, I highly recommend that you do not waste your and that of the readers time with your puny imagination of what there is, better yet, what don't you join some sisterhood of Nun's that seems to be right up your alley, but your stories being erotic or get hot and bothered, don't make me laugh.

happydayhappydayabout 17 years ago
Well I liked it

Awsome babe I loved this one. I honestly feel you wrote this from experience. As for a few fools comments >>> Learn to spell and punctuate your comments>>> I also suffer from negitive comments.. welcome to the club

KathyFKathyFabout 13 years ago
Doing The Teacher

God I Was 14 When I Had My 1st LESBIAN Expierence.

A Few Other Cheerleaders. There Was One Teacher I

"Dreamed" Alot About Though

Now I'm A Committed Lipstick Lesbian

Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cool

Isn't that awesome?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

the was so hot i wish i was one of yous

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was so hot...wish I were you :P

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I rarely read stories in this genre.

But a hot, concise, authentic ( though not artful ) tale of seduction is for everyone with a libido. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
eeeuw

U disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hardly a "lesbian" story

More of a bisexual one: The first thing you do is get fucked... with a phallus, and/ in which you conveniently "have a thing" where you can orgasm with penetration. Then she wants to cum all over herself from deepthroating a cock... I mean dildo. Then she fucks you again... with a phallus. None of you were interested in cunnilingus. This special "first time" of intimacy would've appealed more to lesbians without the use of a cock. As the ultimate euphoric intimacy between two women (to lesbians) is achieved in a 69 position... without the use of a phallus. Believe me, I am a lesbian and I'm over 40 yrs old. The story is good... depending on who's reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Seduction Story

Great, but who seduced whom???? You did a great job and very erotic but you ended the story way too soon. You could have developed this into a much longer story with the teacher beginning to take control over the student in a very dominating way. Actually, making the student a very submissive slut.

Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STUPIDPEOPLE

You people who come on here and read this and then post that it was disgusting, U READ THE DAMN THING! I loved it, please right another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I masturbated to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It made me horny.

So that means you made an amazing job. If the story acomplishes it's purpose, it a great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The only people mad at this story is 2 women who are strictly lesbians, who dont fuck men. That is why they hate condoms, it reminds them of a dick. Hey, she says she is no butch. This is two pretty lesbians who couldnt find a man in the spare of the moment while in heat, so they found the second best thing, a dildoe. Only the pretty lesbians love men, I never knew a pretty lesbian that didnt fuck a man. Butches and itches are one and the same. But I know of one butch who fucked a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

terrible, a lesbian who dislikes kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The anonomous person who said that this wasnt erotic, because this is a bisexual story. Most people will disagree. A lesbian who also prefers men, and most do, most straight women find pretty lesbians more desirable. Some butches are jealous of pretty women men loving lesbians. But two butch women as lovers happens, they are trying to portray themselves as strictly homo men.Are you confused yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dammm

Love it

Randee1958Randee1958almost 8 years ago
Lucky you 😈

You are one of the many to have the opportunity to have that cherished memory too hold on to. 5💥's

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A little bit hard

to accept it as true when the teacher follows the rules of Literotica, not sleeping with anyone under age 18, and not the rule of law, not sleeping with a student.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BRINGS BACK MEMORIES

AS A YOUNG FEMALE (YEARS AGO) I WAS SEDUCED BY A TEACHER WHO WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I HAD GONE TO HER BECAUSE OF A GRADE ON A TERM PAPER AND WAS ABLE TO GET AN "A" AFTER THREE HOURS OF PLAY :-). WE SAW EACH OTHER (SLYLY) FOR AMOST 10 YEARS BUT EVENTUALLY WAS ABLE TO OPENLY SEE EACH OTHER AND WE ARE NOW LIVING TOGETHER. WE HAVE A VERY SELECT GROUP OF 5 WOMEN WHO MEET TOGETHER AND SEPARATELY FOR REGULAR PLAY. IT IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN JUST WHAT THE TEACHER WANTED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
After 2 decades...

I still have the occasional fantasy and mind blowing orgasm about a teacher I had in high school. She was hot in her own way, not in the traditional way. She was sweet, playful and always smelled so good. Fantasizing about wearing a nice, black, strap on cock gently pumping her virginal pussy does it everytime. She hadn't been with a man at that point 20 years ago.

Love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous