All Comments on 'Interludes: Limited Space'

by Honey123

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
bashfullbashfullabout 18 years ago
...Sliding under my desk...

Awsome, ladies. 'Course, you've made it so I can't stand up, at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice, tight.............

Honey, you always satisfy......... Even reading it during the early stages, I was still caught thinking what a lucky guy until you got under her skirt......

Nicely done!! A joy to read!

Mtn

zeb1094zeb1094about 18 years ago
Mmmmmmm......

You can work at my office anytime! Mmmmmm...it passes the test! I'm hard, oh yeah! Thanks ladies!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
Holy Hell!

Excuse me for being crude, but the first thing that came to mind:

"This is some hot shit! WHOO-HOO!"

Ahem. Ladies, wonderful job! This story is daring, passionate and sizzling hot. Y'all should team up more often! Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Honey!

Sublime, exquisite ladies, fantastic. Erotic, hot and plenty of sexual tension.

Another great erotic story Honey.

B

hugo_samhugo_samabout 18 years ago
Well Done

The two of you have captured a sizzling moment of seduction very well. The moment is intense, moving and so sensual.

Thank you. Some more please.

Hugo

Roxanne ApplebyRoxanne Applebyabout 18 years ago
Makes me want to - search your files!

Mmmmmmm - tastes so good! And to think - many of us got to be there at the birth, watching this story grow passage by passage and Nirvana and Honey lovingly traded it back and forth on the boards here. Very nice, ladies! You are both very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OMFG

OMFG this is SO HOT!! I can SO see Nirvana and Honey playing out this story!!! SO HOT!!!

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoabout 18 years ago
Holy moly!!

Hot, hot, hot, ladies. Very intensely drawn little interludes. Loved it. eric

Honey123Honey123about 18 years agoAuthor
TO NIRVANA

I ABSolutely loved writing this with you. The whole idea was fun and innocent and just delightful. You made it incredibly easy to put myself in that situation and go with the flow.

You are truly a Goddess...thank you for being my friend and my muse for this story...

Love ya lots..

~Honey-girl

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 18 years ago
OMG! That was hot!

That was lovely writing. I could see the whole thing happening as I read it. A really wonderful story.

NirvanadragonesNirvanadragonesabout 18 years ago
To Honey

It was an absolute pleasure writing this with you... it seems as if the enjoyment is mutually shared by all...plentiful and prosperous!

We should do another orgasm soon (wink)

Nirvana

xxx

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 18 years ago
Hmmm......

......it's nice to read such a descriptive and intensely sensual tale of two women enjoying each other's bodies. Rather vivid and it DID get me hard.

gotwood49gotwood49about 18 years ago
Oh, yeah!

Another hot story, Honey. You two sound really 'inspired' there...and the rest of us get to benefit! Nice work, as always...

LiarLiarabout 18 years ago
Yep. Hot!

What else is there to say really? Writing with you is a delight, as I can testify. And reading the outcome of this is no less. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot interlude

Very hot interlude!!!

I wish there would be more stories with such an "anticipation-touch" around here.

I also love your sensual description!

Great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
can i join them for dinner?

well, that's another pair of knickers consigned to the dirty clothes basket! i just want to go for dinner with them, well bed really. You write such erotic tales that I get to wonder what your own love life is like!! Is this from experience? If it is, then I want dinner with you. lol.

DreamlinerDreamlinerabout 17 years ago
Yummy

Erotic as always. another nice quick piece of erotica.

Ciao B

Blue_shoes1980Blue_shoes1980almost 17 years ago
very sensuous

This was a beautiful story. I'm glad I was told about you. I'll definitely read more, and I think you should plan on writing more.

bowtie4ubowtie4uover 16 years ago
Hot

Honey.....a very sexy hot story.....just something about 2 woman...mmmmmmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous