All Comments on 'Primal Anal'

by Raunchy Romantic

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Honey123Honey123about 18 years ago
Delicious!!

This is a fantastic story written by a fantastically, sensual, sexy man...

It is about time you set your musings in writing for all people to read.

Your words are sexy, raunchy and romantic...it's a great combination which lead to an equally great story.

Good luck and you'd better put more into stories and submit them, your fans will expect it and will be let down if you don't!!!!

Forever yours,

Honey

Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
Incredibly Sexy!

Your story is extremely erotic, both raunchy and romantic at once! It only gets better (and hotter) every time I read it. Your words are very powerful and they hypnotize as well as arouse. Now that you've come up with this one, you're sure to get quite a following, even bigger than the one you already have. Keep up the good work.

Kisses,

Aurora

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So sweet

I loved your story and thoroughly enjoyed it. ;-) It did it's job. I like that it is in first person and ever so romantic. I like to wish that I could someday have a guy that could write to me like this. The story is so real and so descriptive, definetly written by a guy but still enjoyed by a female. You are observant and wish to please your partner as much as you want to please yourself. Beautiful...

BeachGurl2BeachGurl2about 18 years ago
Oh my . . .

Wow. What a fantastic story. As always, your thoughts take me right there.

I'm so glad you finally decided to submit. Your writings are always so wonderful, whether incredibly romantic or very raunchy. I like them all, as you well know.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoabout 18 years ago
HoT StuFFF!!

Really great story, guy. Very sensual and dreamy. eric

virginiabornvirginiabornalmost 18 years ago
I think you read my mind!

There are times I am sure, when we all feel as tho someone has been rummaging in our memories without our awareness that they have been rifled thru. You've done just that, and brought forward an encounter I'd not thought of in a long time. My memories I'm sure are just as erotic as the encounter was!

Thank you for the trip back down memory lane, albeit a slower jaunt this time around, than in previous! Looking forward to other installments you might be hiding away for our own personal amusements.....!

PG13PG13almost 18 years ago
This is hot

Reminds for someone I know, right down to the man's dress shirt she wears

PG13PG13almost 18 years ago
This is hot

Reminds for someone I know, right down to the man's dress shirt she wears

AtheneaAtheneaover 17 years ago
Wow!

That's an amazing story. I absolutely loved it from the very first word. I look forward to read more of your stories!

Yes_YEs_YESYes_YEs_YESover 17 years ago
ummm uhhhhh....

My goodness....not much more 'cept for thanks darlin'!

ZorelZorelover 17 years ago
Hope to see more soon.

You write very well for a dwarf. (Wink)

Zorel

kiten69kiten69over 17 years ago
Wow...

this story did some pretty nice things to me. Ummm excuse me while i go "collect" myself... :)...very nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enchanting

My breath has been whisked away. Passionate,romantic.

You, Sir are very talented. I feel so privledged to have indulged in this fantasy. Please write again.

- White Diamonds

motoramenmotoramenabout 17 years ago
Hot Damn

Left me hazy, you devil, you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow

excellent...thank you!

kinkymomjianliskinkymomjianlisover 16 years ago
Im wet

Wanna see more!!!

MsTexasMsTexasover 16 years ago
I'm speechless ...

That was down right lustful on every level imaginable. I love your talent for details. I sincerely hope that you write more.

VampladydiVampladydiover 16 years ago
Very Nice!

Writing should paint a picture that allows the reader to use all of their senses when they read a story...and yours did just that! Wonderfully written...your muse is working!

HB1965HB1965over 16 years ago
That's Damn Hot!

Wonderful job. I'm creaming in my panties right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
*fans self*

I'll take one of those please *pants*

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 14 years ago
Ummmmmmm

<i>I'll have what she's having thanks! Damnnnn, that's hot!</i>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn that story

Damn that story made me really horny

NekoParksNekoParksabout 11 years ago
Thanks... I needed that. ;)

Nearly perfect blend of sensual and emotional details. Please, please write more stories.

DianthusDianthusalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done and very hot

I've been told that the 'I' and "you" construct is difficult to pull off. You did a great job with the construct. This is a winner. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous