All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Wife: Sarah Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
no consequences in fucking over people not cool

the boss, the company and the wife should pay big time.enough assholes fucking over people because they have the power.this wasn't funny reading about a man in power abusing his power.she a whore and should be treated as one when hubby find out.some people think it cool to have whore for a wife,but you can't trust or respect a woman she is nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
needs consequences

when hubby finds out ...and he will ..i hope he ends up owning that company ...then he can send brian out of town and fuck his old lady... where will his be ... fucking his clients to make him morebusiness ...who will he be fucking ...only the most beautiful escorts he can find

CyberD420CyberD420about 18 years ago
Consequences? Great story JPB.

We all like to think that people get what they deserve. Let's face it though, in real life the despicable assholes we know rarely suffer because of it.

This is a great story because Sarah is going to do herself in. You can already see it in her self destructive refusal to accept responsability for her actions. It will all blow up in her face when her husband finally finds out. And he will find out Unless he's a complete moron. She's far to stupid to get away with it for long. Hell, he'll probably have a PI follow her while he's out of town. Sure Brian initiated the first encounter but, he never forced her. Yet, she still lays the blame at his feet. Add to that the fact that Dave is going to use her mercilessly and she'll never even try to stop him. You get a spiral into misery. That's what makes this a great fantasy, she will get what she deserves.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
More great perverted JPB

This is one unconscious and sexy bitch. Damn I wouldn’t mind being one of the bosses. She and the husband have to be two really dumb people, they deserve to be screwed over.

Love to see what you do next.

Great writing you pervert.

shangoshangoabout 18 years ago
You folks must be new to JPB

There will be no negative consequences for the wife.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

One crazy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intriguing

Congrats. An intriguing story. I am already wondering how it will end. Five out of five

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not Even Close To Believable...

Why is it that all the women in these stories with college degrees are dumber than elementary schoolgirls? All Sarah had to do was look at Dave on the bed and say I think I have enough evidence for Sexual Harassment charges against both of you. Both of your wives are going to be very upset with you two. They will take you to the cleaners. Then there are the lawsuits against your companies. Tim will divorce me surely and name both of you in Alienation of Affection suits. You two are not coming out of this very well at all. I may lose my marriage, but financially I will come out pretty good. Good day, gentlemen. Brian, you should have heeded my warning.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
How

How does this POS score so highly. It has no story, just descriptions of a useless whore.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptabout 3 years ago

why do guys like anonymous 2 comments below read these stories?? Sarahs doing it because she ..LUVVS IT! She has the slut gene.. I know.. I was born with it too.. and I dont care what you think... I feed it. This is not even a "wild" scenario in my life.. when girls like us say "AGAIN" to a new cock while hubby is in another room at a party.. its cuz we want it ..AGAIN!

Jem12Jem12over 1 year ago

Love this story and all your Becoming a Slut wife series

Pinto931Pinto93112 months ago

So the Martian Slut Ray strikes again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9050 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...