All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Wife: Sarah Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Absolutely depraved

Husband has to have something better on the side he’s getting off with or he is the dumbest husband in the world to not know she is fucking all day long.

She’s definably the laughing stock at work. She has no redeeming value in life so let her whore it in every boardroom in town, and on the streets at night. I have known a couple nymphomaniacs in my time but she has to be the biggest earner of all time and someone should be getting rich. I now know I wouldn’t want to stick my wood in her as her clientele is sure growing. Wouldn’t mind watching this bitch in action one time.

You are the best writing PERVERT on Literotica. There are other great writers, but none hold a candle to your diverse degenerate mind. Your wanton mind must really be joy at times.

Thanks for the great story Pervert

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
isn't funny or exotic,but it could be dangerous

as a writer you sometime let your dick overcome your brain or your disrespect for women come to the front.the husband i feel sorry forand the assholes that are causing this abuse a bullet in the balls.itn't manly or macho to to treat women kindly.taking advanage and abusing women that what this is all about.you have to be sick to get off on this crap.consequences will come one day to someone.

prue whiteprue whiteabout 18 years ago
Bob I have to say

that although I have enjoyed most of your stories I haven't this one. First of all stories must be in some small way believable. This one isn't. Let's take it from the top. First of all there are laws, like sexual harassment laws, that most employers have to abide by. Most employers are usually scared stiff about getting sued but the one in this one is so friggin arragont he seems to be above all that. Next the wife , Sarah, is about the dumbest bitch i have ever read about. It's not good to make fun of the mentally impaired as you do with her.

I hope you stick to your normal stories in the future or either let this one end with some saving grace for Tim. wjho by the way you have him there as mearly a convience for Sarah to fuck around on.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
The only thing worse than writing chapter 1 was...

...writing chapter 2 and 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gee Acolades from peggiesue bobie

Champion of Perverts but Master of Cucks. The common thread is a poor male who is pathetically braindead or helpless or likes to watch big cocks or pimps his wife out to watch or uses his wifie as bait to watch or -----well you get the idea.

Wussie male humiliation while helpless to do what a man should. The needle is stuck on stories being popped out like therapy for the few jaded sicko's.

The pity is the talent being used so absurdly for so few.

Get well soon - but they love you

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Getting a little out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sarah Gets Dumber By The Page

When Jenny sent Sarah in to her Daddy's office, and Dave made his demands, Sarah should have stepped out and yelled loud enough to be heard all over the office, "Jenny, get in here. Your Daddy wants someone to suck his cock. I am going to my desk, clean it out and call your mother, Mary, and tell her what your Daddy's demands of me are to keep my job. Then I am calling my husband and my lawyer."

PHLEGGPHLEGGabout 7 years ago
Put down

Totally a disgusting story why anyone would get off on the way you portray woman is beyond me

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thought

"but she couldn't do that with Dave" - Of course she can! If he gives her a hard time that's classic sexual harassment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IMO

If you think Just Plain Bob is not the most perverted writer on Literotica, you have not read enough yet. That distinction would go to someone who has a husband dressed in a frilly tutu, lacy blouse, high heels, over girlie lingerie waiting on wifey and the bull, with hubby watching them fuck, while hubby is denied relations with wife unless bull decides its OK, and hubby supposedly likes all this, curtseying to them as he brings them drinks, all the while being degraded as a wimp. At least one writer who came up with this had the hubby committing suicide after leaving a note about feeling emasculated. Worse ones having them going off into happily ever after.

If you really want to get educated in perversions, you might try Fetish category, although you might find them in Loving Wives or ?. Myself, I try to avoid such perversions (there are others). Loving Wives is perverted enough for me. If you do not want to stumble on anything sexually irregular, I suggest you abandon Literotica entirely and go to that Christian erotic site that only alllows monogamous, married sex.

IMO JPB is the King of Variety but not the King of Perversion

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Worst

The worst chapter yet in some really awful Bob garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9031 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...