All Comments on 'Mother/Son Vibrations'

by twiddledee

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice story

Very nice story. I usually like more vocalization in these stories but the author paints a pretty good picture without having any "Fuck me harder" and "I'm cumming" type of comments. I especially like that the story was completed in one shot rather than ending in "to be continued...". I've seen too many stories lately that end like that but they never seem "to be continued".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good, but...

100 degrees??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
congradulations

Congradulations. I know exactly how you feel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

The author did a great job, I just wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
excellent

best story i ever read felt like it came from the heart not someone who just puts words on paper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
real not just a story

it seems a real incident between u & ur mom because no story writter can describe step by step like this as u without feeling experience. but listen my advice carefully there is something which should not be show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent!

Very well written. Keep working on more stories if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The real thing !!

Great story. Loved the seemingly real-life ending. You shared somethng wonderful at a time when you both needed it. Keep writing. [Who knows; if she becomes a widow, she might need you again?]

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerabout 12 years ago
THANK YOU!

A very nice story and you ended it well.

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60almost 12 years ago
great story

keep it up need more like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A very nice story...better than most i read here...

and btw i think it means 100 deg farenheit

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
some really great descriptions

I love how the author describes 18 year old David's first explorations with his busy fingers of that wonderful hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. "Her hand closed over mine and eased it up to touch the soft light hairs surrounding her wet pussy. My fingers made their way to the folds of her cunt, slipping slowly inside." Equally great is his description of how he used his greedy mouth all over his mother's body, especially her cunt. David's motto is, "as long as I have a face my mother has a place to sit." Then finally the main act. The boy climbs on top of his mother, sticks his hard young cock up her warm wet twat, and fucks her with all his youthful energy and strength. He's in a fuck-frenzy as he drills away, his ass moves like a machine, and he ends up blowing his young balls and giving his mother the best that he has to offer--a huge twatful of his creamy semen. A boy's penis and his mother's vagina--the perfect match.

blaster666blaster666over 6 years ago
Bravo!

That was a fantastic story, thanks for the read.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Believable

Excellent setup, good transition and a wonderful payoff. I can't picture quite how the mirror worked, but it's a great idea that the two aren't actually looking at each other - that creates an imaginary barrier. Your writing felt real and that is the best compliment I can give.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous