All Comments on 'What To Do Now: Popular Ending'

by dirtykinkysex

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WTF?

I didn't read all the feedback, but geez....is this what they asked for? To be more honest, isn't this the overeaction of a writer who would normally have the hubby be a spineless, pathetic, wimp who would ask if he could eat the cum out of his slut wifes ass? Come on! He got the evidence, all he had to do was walk out and never see the cunt again! Lets see.... duhhhhh, lose a bad marriage, or kill four people, it ain't rocket science! He could find a real woman, and she could fuck all the blacks she wanted, even give up the pussy to them. Everybodies happy! Or at least till she becomes HIV positive anyway. Oh well, why do I bother.

Tim C.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
I can't agree more with the first commenter.

This story was just a knee-jerk reaction from an author who thought everyone would just love a story about betrayal and then finds out that not everyone likes that type of crap. I think what the commenters on the previous story wanted was a story where the husband didn't let his dick do any of the thinking.

You might have found out something though. Not everyone enjoys stories about cheating spouses. If that is the only kind you wish to write, then let your bio reflect that to warn off some of the more mature readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Now Because Of The Beat I Give This A 75

and thats about as much sense as all this makes - although the shooting was fullfiling to him only one whore needed to be disposed of and it could have been in whore court.

My speculation is that at least one more ending will grace our screen but my guess is that it will be 2. One in the middle whatever that may be and then the self cuckolding pimp her out while watching version. However, I have been wrong before so stay tuned as he may bring in a guest writer or 3.

Oh have fun writer. I do think you went a teanz overboard as some of the commentors did. You know they wanted a measure of consequence for the setting you created to remedy the disrespect shown him. Justice also helps make you more credible as it would be more like life and its realities.

You still have the only ball to play so we will see what you do with it.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Good writing, but is this what you wanted

Maybe you should write what you want as you will never satisfy 50% of us readers. It’s nice you read comments, but they are just each person’s own bent on how each perceives the characters and their actions or reactions in a story.

Only because of your opening comments I felt the story was mechanical in nature and no emotional feelings coming across. It’s like your heart may not have been in the story.

You definitely have talent as a writer as shown from some of your other submissions.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
I have to agree this seems like an ......

......overreaction to feedback.

When I said I was speachless before it was because of 2 things, one not all Black guys are hung like horses. I mean I wish I was, but hey that's not in the cards for everyone. I like to think I'm about average. But being hung like a horse is something that isn't limited to one race or the other and that seems to be a sterotype that a lot of writers like to stick in their stories as a reason for having black guys even in the story at all. But it seemed all that more noticeable when you gave the husband only a "5 inch one" himself. Immediate problems there for most readers. Made it seem like the husband was lacking as why he was replaced.

And two, you let the husband stand in the door and watch. And "then" you turned around and let him have his own "orgasm" from the door from being excited by what was going on in the room with his wife and then he stumble away to wonder what to do. That made him seem like a closet wife watcher who got off on watching his wife with other men and he was trying to decide if he liked it as much as he thought. Thats why some of us had problems with the story, not the lack of "violence".

But this ending doesn't make any sense. Most folks wanted you to have the husband stand up for himself. Only the "bigoted" folks wanted the black men killed for daring to have sex with someone who was white and also kill the wife for daring to let them have sex with her. And you gave into them. Hope they at least come back to tell you how happy they were that you ended it this way.

Standing up for himself doesn't have to mean killing everyone in the room. Sometimes making sure that everyone gets a "little" hurt to live with for a while also is a good solution.

Oh well

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Be careful for what you wish for

Hi all,

I loved the immediate feedback to this story! Why be horrified? If he does as many suggest, this is likely to happen--that is the point of a crime of passion. Why moan? This is how double murder suicides happen.

To me, the author is being playful--extending a cosmic joke to all and sundry. Well-done.

What I would like would be an ending that the author would like to offer. As being his view of how this is resolved--perhaps the "personally meaningful ending."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Plausible, but not particularly entertaining

I agree that this is a realistic outcome, but its entertainment value is close to nil. I would have preferred something that at least left the husband alive. Besides, a bullet is too damm impersonal ;-) Taking the video was good. But then the husband might have simply walked into the room and called for their attention. The boys and wife would of course laugh or sneer at him. Then he says "I'm afraid that you all need to go see a doctor for HIV testing. My loving wife here may have given me AIDS!" The wife goes hysterical and the boys start cursing at her. Husband continues: "Why did you have to have unprotected anal sex with promiscuous blacks? Why didn't you just shoot me!" They all go in for HIV tests and some or all of them might be HIV positive. Or maybe not. Maybe the husband buys the wife a fucking machine with a double penetration attachment as a divorce present and wishes that her remaining days are confortable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The story was good...

until he put the gun in his mouth and squeezed the trigger. What man would kill himself over a diry cheating slut of a wife. He would probably have been convicted and sent to jail, but at least he would still be alive and relish in the thought that he did away with the trio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Chains pulled, buttons pressed... free!

Get real people. One of the comments at the end of the first story talked about a 12 Ga. coach gun being the preferred method of dealing with the situation. At least the author spared you that mess.

From the beginning, this piece, and the first part, were designed to bring forth strong emotions. First there is the cheating wife. You know, the one person you really trust, betraying that trust. Then there is the manner in which she practices her ongoing betrayal. In his own bed. In her ass, for maximum nastiness. Oral right after anal, to exceed nastiness and go right into unsanitary. The dialogue between her and her partners "...my ass is for the world." Multiple sex partners. Large cocks. Black cocks.

The author's response, to some of the readers comments, was multiple guns, multiple murders, and suicide. How much more radical can you get?

I am surprised that the author didn't have the hero's father pimping her out, and his mother acting as her accountant and "fluffer," just to really get you going.

Don't you people know when someone is pulling your chains and pressing your buttons? Hey, at the very least, the price was right, so quitcherbitchin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Risq you should have stayed speechless

I am not sure if the main objections are in shooting the latest of a long line of lovers, shooting black lovers , shooting or what. Yeah call the cops let them go, probaby 6 months if that for no violence intercourse. Be easier that way just ot wait for Aids to get them and her.

I really liked the wife, caught in the act saying well let me explain, why come in shooting. If you are going to shoot, you might as well kill them or you will be spending more time in jail than they will. A large portion of hte audience seems to think that the husband should consider himself blessed because his wife is a whore. Without any kids, it probably looked easier to eat a bullet then spend 20-40 in a prison playing wife to Bubba.

The only problem is letting ALL of the others off free who had been doing her for years.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
Hey Mr Anon >=)

Sorry, but my thought were around most of the bigoted comments that have been removed from the first story page. But if you had read them before they got yanked you would have seen what the author saw and it wasn't pretty.

And "Man" were they brutal. But it's still my opinion, regardless.

Oh well. =P

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
good

Good story didn't care for the ending but nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ya could have done better

My twist would have had me using her gun covering my prints and setting her up for murder or self defense.... only she and I would know I killed the bastards and framed her..so her only alibi would be that they raped her and she defended herself as I came into the room and killed them for raping my two timing bitch [heh heh]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good, no, best ending I have read on this subject!

Damn, I almost creamed in my pants at finding a MAN standing up for himself...Not a winp, not a hand wringer, but a real MAN... I like most black people who work hard and don't bother anyone, just plug along trying to make their way.. What I do hate is the fucking Niggers like those two in your story who got JUST WHAT THEY DESERVED!! He should have cut their dicks and balls off and shoved them up their asses. Mama got her just reward also, but did not suffer as she should have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Love Happy Ending.

I Love Happy Ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is popular?

"They're dead, Jim."

"Scotty, beam us up."

If I wanted a newspaper account of a triple homicide followed by a suicide, I'd get a newspaper.

Thumbs down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The story was GREAt exept why kill yourself????

Kill the two niggers and the whore but then clam insanaity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I hate this story !!!!

I hate this story !!

If someone fuck your wife with her consent yo have no right to kill him ! You have even no right to kill her ! You have only right to divorce from here because she betrayed her wows and maybe make her have nothing (no house, no money and no kids) Then this story is the worst !!!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
This is popular?

I understand that crucifixon was popular once as well. Doesn't mean I approve of the practice. This sorry story is certainly worth a negative rating but, sadly, zero is as low as the site allows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Everything but killing himself.

Everything was great until he killed himself. Please keep writing. Just dont like this ending. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Really no reason to kill himself!

Tis called a crime of passion, to find one's spouse in the act of sex and to kill the adulterers. If you get jail time, it will be short and sweet. In most places, you will be considered temporary insane get some probation with medical assistance then released. Yeah, there is some civilization in civilization and some justice in the world. For the idiot that said you have no right to kill the adulterers probably means that person is an adulterer and has no concept of morality, ethics, or for that matter contracts, as in marriage contract.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree why kill himself. If he is in a more

modern state like Texas finding your wife fucking someone, of a different race moreso, is reason to have temporary insanity and to commit a crime of passion. Yes he might get arrested, and yes he might do a bit of time in a mental hospital but he would be free very soon and almost everyone would accept what he did as being justified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Shoot

and wait, got home, saw what was going on and must have lost it, can't remember, let a jury decide, might do 5 might do nothing, but sure as shit wouldn't kill myself over some mental whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No right to kill him or her???

What planet do you live on loser? Geeze, and we wonder why there are so many disgusting low life cheaters out there? Maybe if more people stepped-up people would get divoresed first before fucking others. What just because you're like a dog in heat and can't control yourself that should make everything ok?, grow the fuck-up loser, you fuck my wife, I'll be cutting of your dick, frying it up and feeding it to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
go away

GO AWAY PLEASE

zed0zed0almost 15 years ago
I Love Happy Ending!

I thought suicide was a bit over the top!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Waste of a Story

Gave you 25% because first half had potential. You wimped out in the last half of the story; made it totally unbelievable, rasist, and woman hating. You didn't let the story become fully developed before you pulled the plug with the cheap melodramatic and boring ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HYpocrite!

The author and most readers are excited by the cuckolding fantasy involving interracial sex, big cocks, and the voyeur husband. Therefore the embittered and vengeful husband in the ending doesn't ring true.

How about instead, he watches, finds himself aroused, and later she confesses her fantasy that includes him. He realizes how exciting it is to see her both satisfied and a bit degraded, and there you go, the slut wife, your own little honey desired by other men, but you have her most of the time! Good girl and bad girl in one! Now isn't that a nicer outcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pretty strange ending

Sending the video to her family was great. Divorce for adultry would have been great. Sending the video to her work and friends would have been great. Having her lovers beat up and left with broken limbs would have been good. Killing them all isn't so good. Killing yourself is just idiotic, certianly not worth it over a slut like that. Getting excited and jacking off to the sight (as a previous post recomended) is just stupid, apparently there are people who get off on the fantasy, but I read cheating wife stories for how real people resolve the issue - usually with divorce and some form of revenge, preferably by the husband finding younger more attractive women to live and have kids with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a waste: johngalt2300@yahoo.com

I knew before I ever read the second part where you were going with this. The lead in..."popular ending" was a dead (no pun intended) giveaway. I have no empirical evidence to corroborate your assertion as to the popularity of death and destruction for cheating spouses but have no doubts you are probably correct. Sadly the foolish masses have yet spoken again and you a person who pretends to be intelligent enough to write a story either share the insanity or were sucked into it. Regardless...this was a stupid, vile, despicable ending as are all acts of violence and mayhem. What a worthless little worm this character was to not be able to just walk out the door and have the strength to say..."so long bitch". Instead he murders everyone in sight and then is such a weak sister he turns the gun on himself. I consider my time on this story to be a total waste. Shame on you for such drivel.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago

Very dark and somewhat rambling.

First, the husband comes off as a wimp, then comes on too strong. Sure, I can understand the emotional turmoil of catching your spouse in bed with two men, but the way the story is written, there is a lack of loss of control.

The husband has time to think things through and not just react. It was a deliberate and consciously decided act of murder and suicide. If there had been mindless rage, a soul wrenching hurt, and a wanton disregard for self preservation, then indeed, the actions would have worked in the story.

Or else, the husband was just a cold blooded murderer waiting to be born.

Instead, the entire story is written to appease both the author and his/her critics. And that never works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He should have stayed alive

he could have explained what he thought was rape and made it a struggle and fired with the black guys hands on the gun and said it struck his wife on accident.

then the world would have been a better place 3 dead cheaters and a free husband without a slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why ?

would the wife think she has a plausible explanation to justify the fact that she had repeatadly fucked two men from the apartments even if it was only in the mouth and ass. She had serious problems before her threesome was discovered then why had she never been truthful to her h usband ? It is quite true that in the end a true slut will be revealied.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
TWO OUT OF THREE AINT BAD

but the 3rd was the wrong one, Sent pictures dont make up for ruination and what if the pix are lost in cyber space, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
I Called It, Almost

After my comment in the first chapter you might think I read this first. I didn't want him to kill himself though. Oh well. Three cheaters and a faithful husband. All burn in hell now.

Damn I gotta go see my shrink again. What the fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NO

I would not have killed myself over two fucking NIGGERS and A NIGGER LOVING WHITE TRASH WHORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Change the Sexes to a Cheating Husband, Re-write for that Change & Watch Five Stars Roll In!

Change the Sexes for this series to a cheating husband, re-write them all, and watch the Five Star ratings roll in.

Of course, in Chapter 1, the wife would have to be a flat-chested (less than an A-cup), buck-toothed, pock marked from teenage acne, and a sexual prude. The lovers would have to be blond bimbos along the dimensions and I.Q.s of Little Annie Fanny or Jessica Rabbit, with orgasms so strong and so long, they can squirt long enough and have such muscle control, they can write the entire alphabet with their ejaculate. Also their breasts would have such control that they could not only shake tassels on their nipples in opposite directions, their breasts could milk his cock to orgasms without using any other part of their bodies. And there would probably be five or six of them, not just two.

Then of course this chapter would have to change as well. No homicides, instead, the mousey wife would come in to service the lovers. The wife would lick them clean, massage them, fluff them to get them more eager for hubby, and hubby and the bimbos would live happily ever after!

Sadly, the Loving Wives category has degenerated to a site where all the would-be wife beaters, "boys" over 18 who've never had a relationship, and the homicidal maniacs congregate; using LW to (hopefully) sublimate their insane, violent, misogynistic urges.

dirtykinkysex, you're doing a public service, by keeping these jerks down in their mommies' basements, instead of out on the streets killing women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would have been a 5

without the last paragraph

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What an idiot...

this writer is! That's the best you can do? What a waste of space this shitty story is! Gave it a2. That's the lowest that counts!

KJay15KJay15over 5 years ago
Clearly been triggered.

Anonymous 06/23/16 is clearly a triggered feminist hahaha, get back in the kitchen bitch.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesalmost 3 years ago

This is stupid. The people that suggested this ending are stupid. The people who like this ending are stupid. Wriing this was stupid. I hope you were trying to prove a point about all the internet tough guys.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Murder, suicide, an appalling story 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

no woman is worth taking your life or a life sentence in jail. I think if need be then take out their knee caps and cripple them, maybe take their vision, cut out a tongue, I mean same them. You may get 20 years or so for that but just stay clear of murder or attempted murder. You can try for insanity plea.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

not my favorite type of ending but it does counterbalance other stories on here by giving us something unpredictable and ultraviolent.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio4 months ago

Yeah, THAT will show those three who’s boss!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous