All Comments on 'Fighting It'

by CathyO1955

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
VayeneVayeneabout 18 years ago
I totally sympathise

I completley understand those feelings of rage and needing to fight with all your strength. Well done! and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
That was beautiful...

I read a lot of these stories because I love them, but this really called to me. I know those feelings so well, it was just incredible to see them written so well and so perfectly.

Thank you so much for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
thank you

i loved the way you seemed to bring my own feelings to paper as if it was me the story was about. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Conflicted Emotions - Perfect

I had been trying to find a way to understand my own conflicted emotions. Thank you for stating them so clearly.

hisslutbabyhisslutbabyalmost 11 years ago
Truth

It was as if I was reading about myself and what I sometimes need!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
beautiful short story

Loved the emotions at play, both hers and his.

Loved how you made me care for both of them in the span of a single, short, hot scene.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is what exactly I want

It's nice to read this story, it just helped me to understand what I really want. The same feeling I have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don

Your heaving chest is exhilarating....mmmm

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
i salute her fighting spirit before a Goliath....despite every bit of your 'victory' over her!! you surprised,Mr.Dom?!!;))

in the battle between David and Goliath, even if David....so puny before Goliath,lost the fight,the world would salute his fighting spirit....just like i salute hers!! despite every bit of your 'victory' over her...you surprised Mr Dom?!! ;))

CathyO1955CathyO1955about 3 years agoAuthor
Still here!

Hello I hope you are still enjoying my stories here on Literotica. It's a great site for reading a great range of stories. Mine are a lot of BDSM stories, including female Dom/male sub, which seem to be pretty popular, as well as just plain, hot stories. The story of mine that is most read is Yes, Teacher. I never realized how many men have had fantasies about their teachers.

Just wanted to say hello, and welcome readers, and hope you enjoy your stop in my little world. Cathy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous