All Comments on 'Chance: A Day in May'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cageyteecageyteeabout 18 years ago
Welcome back!

It has been far too long since we were last able to read some new work from you! I'm looking forward to following this story.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Bravo

So glad to see a story by the Troubador - it's like finding a gift under the tree. I anxiously await more chapters to come.

RicticRicticabout 18 years ago
Great

Its always good to see a story on here from you. This one is starting out as most of your stories do, it is a winner. A fan always. Ricky

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Glad you're back!

You have an interesting start, a really remarkable woman. Of course, if you're gonna put these two together you'll have to kill off hubby, one way or another.

We can't have open adultry, Troub.

Look forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yea!

Troubador:

It's a pleasure to read a new story of yours. Your work has always been tops in my book and this one looks like it's going to rank up with the best. Thank You. Ronnie W.

curious2ccurious2cabout 18 years ago
Loving every word of this story...

One thing I have found in my time here, and that is The Troubador can always be relied on for a quality story. Your work has inspired me in the past...and will into the future too. Thank you.

JZappa3JZappa3over 9 years ago
Beauty

Your description of the women is an exact description of the one true love of my sad sad love life. She was also married beneath are herself. This is the third time I'm reading your story. It's like a page out of my life.

It's a great read.

Thanks again,

Joe Zappa III

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is that it?

What a disappointing effort. A non-story with a non-ending and no character development. A waste of 10 minutes. One star. I'm generous to a fault.

LVGirlLVGirlalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

What an extraordinarily good first chapter. The main characters have been effortlessly introduced, along with enough background to let us know enough about them to be interested. I can hardly wait to see how this goes.

Of course all is not perfect, as there is a bit of confusion about “complement” and compliment” but that’s a minor quibble. Overall a wonderful start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES