All Comments on 'Penny Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i new it was wimp time

just another whore who bring hubby along to watch.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Guess I wasn't wrong after all

This is one of the worst wimp submissive I’ve seen portrayed. This guy will do anything to keep this wife.

JPB doesn’t disappoint he takes it to extremes of cuckolding

This is more then perverted, it’s a real up yours from Bob.

I guess he found my personal not entertaining or humorous anymore just sick limit.

JPB wins

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Isn't it great that every other man but the

husband is capable of fucking for hours and hours, cumming several times. I guess in JPB's world, when you get married, the men get smaller balls and the women lock away the inner slut they always were until they can fuck around on their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

More unbelievable shit from the master shit writer. I can hardly wait to read the comments from you sick motherfuckers saying how great this piss-poor trash is.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
At first I thought Bob wrote stuff like this to be

different.

Now I'm pretty sure he does it to just screw with everyone's mind and to see how riled up he can get some of us. And a few times I believe its to see how bad (read sick at times) some of his stuff can be and "still" get some moron to praise it.

Yep, I'm pretty sure thats the reasons here Bob. >=)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Its Fix Time For Mr. Helpless Pathetic Humiliation

hey bobie - got em all set up and you must be setting pretty now with all the squawkers. You opened up the comments so you could feed on them. This is a lot more fun than not being able to harpoon you.

My guess is you are really a woman who really gets off on demeaning all males through your helpless self cuckolding watcher men.

Pump yourself up bobie - it is kind of sad in a way though. It must be a very empty existance and something had to promote your need to humiliate. Perhaps a bad experiance with a boyfriend or husband. You were so weak that he watched while he hired guys off the streets to watch them fuck you. Probably something like that is my guess.

Oh well bobie - hoo cares as you don't. "00"s aren't hard to push. Sweet sleep little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wimpwriter

- only wimps write stories like this one

- only wimps stays married to sluts and whores

- when AIDS came i got back my belief that there is a God after all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I assume..

..that the commentator who claims that AIDS restored his faith in God is happy that his "God" has inflicted this disease on innocent babies in Africa, on people with leukeamia who have received contaminated blood transfusions etc? It's the ignorant, prejudiced attitudes of the Christian Right in America that make me fear for the future of humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
JPB's Character

Why criticize JPB? He's puting his character, his past, and his belief system on display every time he writes. For him it has to be cathartic to dredge up all the poisonous bile and crud that has filled his heart and mind for so long. So next time you see his "handle" below a story title, just don't read it. He keeps going because he feeds your inner need to be fed more of his off-the-wall, degrading, humiliating crap, and you respond to it. So who's really to blame for his continuance? I think it's you angry, but sucked-in faithful readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago

00. Ain't worth commenting on. Did I mention the score??? 00.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Damn!

Well, if you all hated his stuff, why do you read it? Which one is sicker, 39A239A2 JPB for writing this stuff or you for reading it KNOWING you aren't going to like it?

I used to think that JPB wrote this stuff because he got off on it and believed it, and perhaps even lived it IRL. Now, I am not sure or even care. In style he writes well (he must do as you all take this for reality!), and it is kind of humorous to see just how much shit his character will take and what contortions they will go through to justify themselves.

regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well it was a good story but now it one that is

totaly sd and bull shit.Any guy who belives what she said she did and why she did it is the dumbest asshole on erath. The answer is leave her of course! For Christ sake either that or send her out to earn some money for you. Like I said this was a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
?

She said 'I never cheated on you',if fucking two other guys isn't cheating then I'm not sure what is.I read JPB stories because he has written some excellent ones,but this is not one of them..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh JPB I was hoping for you and this story

I had faith in you JPB and you really let me down. This is just another sad husband cuckold whoring wife story> But don't worry baby! I'll bail you out. Look here's what you do to end the story. He should put her out on the street to fuck men for money, and he can watch at the same time. If he still wants her cum filled used up body than at least he can have her work for him. It seems to me that if she enjoys being a whore and a slut why not use her talents and have her fuck as many men as he and she can find but for money. Just think what all the guys will think and want her when she goes back to work on Monday! You know they'll all know! She'll have a fucking line waiting by her desk becuae you know these two men are going to tell everyone what happend in that hotel room. And then there's all of her friends and all her husband's friends and business assiciates who could fuck her of $50 or $100. Na, $100 would be to much for a whore with a pussy so big. Damn he might be ready to retie in 3 or 4 yerars if she works hard enough. And you know she will, because she loves it. And there would be no more hiding it and no more storing her slut side, she can't let it all hang out, so to speak. I wonder how JPB will end it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What about safe sex?

i can understand why a husband with a desire to watch his wife screw someone else while he participated might be in this situation. i can also see why he doesn't want to divorce her. but i don't get how he is somewhat ok with strangers doing this to his wife in an unprotected fashion. that to me is a major problem--he seems rational enough--so why no thought to that? i understand that this is all fantasy, but the spread of aids makes this a major issue. no husband, no matter how wimpy or loving of his wife is going to be saying yes to a potential death sentence, unless there are some major mental issues--and i don't get the sense that roger has those, from the writing. so, i guess i am interested in how jpb is going to resolve that issue whilst exploring the couple's emergent sexuality.

Sam3323Sam3323about 18 years ago
very enjoyable reading

I have read most of your stories and enjoyed all of them. We both write on the same subjects and have the same thoughts. I have plenty more stories like yours. I take it from true life encounters then spice it up a bit.

As always I enjoy your work. Keep it up and continue to entertain us.

Sam

clive522clive522about 18 years ago
The real world?

I laughed at the comments, so some people believe all this do they? I hope not.

This is not Shakespeare, and no one in the real world thinks it is. Get a life you guys and let the writer get on with it.

Good stuff Bob

paragon of virtueparagon of virtueabout 18 years ago
Some of the comments are unbelievable

Finally a sensible comment. From Clive in the UK. But even Shakespeare was not Shakespeare in his day but that is not germane to this discussion.

This is a pleasure site, a fantasy site, where we live in eternal adolescent bliss and applaud all who give us a hard on. Pure and simple.

Please become post pubescent brats all ye who enter these portals and enjoy. Or quit writing treatises on moral turpitude and its consequences.

paragon of virtueparagon of virtueabout 18 years ago
Some of the comments are unbelievable

Finally a sensible comment. From Clive in the UK. But even Shakespeare was not Shakespeare in his day but that is not germane to this discussion.

This is a pleasure site, a fantasy site, where we live in eternal adolescent bliss and applaud all who give us a hard on. Pure and simple.

Please become post pubescent brats all ye who enter these portals and enjoy. Or quit writing treatises on moral turpitude and its consequences.

Just Plain BobJust Plain Bobabout 18 years agoAuthor
Satisfaction

I just adore the comments from the ignorant assholes that make up their feeble minds about a story before it is even over. Did anyone else notice the "To be continued" at the bottom of this story? As for AIDS? Get a life people! This is storyland and bad things don't happen in storyland unless the author wants them too.

JPB

A.N.R.SOLEA.N.R.SOLEabout 18 years ago
Well I can always count on JPB to entertain me.

If I don't like the story there's always the inane comments to read. I was actually crying this morning reading some of them, they are so idiotic and funny.

Thank you Bob for leaving them switched on.

DC

prue whiteprue whiteabout 18 years ago
I didn't like the story either.

In a slut wife situation, the husband should get something out of it. I once knew a man tha loved to fight. He let him wife go and fuck other men so he would have an excuse to beat the hell out of them.

Most men, even those that like to watch their wives get fucked, have some kind of balls. Your stories , at least this one, seem to involve ball less husbands. The wives have them. After what Penny did if the hubby still can ghet a woody over watching the bitch then he has problems and those problems usually come from the mind of the writer. I have seen your writings deteorirate over time. Perhaps you really need to take a break. Personally I am going to take a break from you.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
I agree--Something smells--The Story--The Room

-I imagine the room smelled sood after the shit was spread here and there over the participants

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I think the thing i enoyed most about the

story and the comments is the comment by Just Plain Bob in USA, good ole JPB. It is gratifing to realize just exactly what the author thinks about his readers " just adore the comments from the ignorant assholes that make up their feeble minds about a story before it is even over. "

If you do not want a story line that includes the reality of the world we live in, put science fiction in for your category. That way you could have no hangovers, no disease and a wimpy husband begging to accept anything his wife wants, is he going to be eating her out between johns, or fucking the johns and being fucked by the johns? BTW, I have some mounatin land south of New Orleans, LA for sale for a husband that would believe this story.

I might not have thought the JPB was the author, but who would be stupid enough on comments he can have deleted to let anyone else post under his name for his story?

You don't have to worry about this ignorant asshole reading anything else you have written or will write. A fond farewell to Just Plain Boob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What now?

Yup, that's the right question.

I don't really hope for any nice resolution here. They don't even actually seem to like for each other.

Writing is great, as always!

DJ

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
nst

what next she is a slut but can he live with it ? good bob

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Ass and double pentration is gross

So I downgraded this chapter from the 5 star I would have given it to a 2 star.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
STRIKE NOW, THE IRON IS HOT

and he is so malleable, its almost criminal. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Geez this poor guy is braindead!

She has flat out told him she's a slut. That she loves multiple partners and that she has held herself in check while they have been married until now. And now the slut is out ans she liked it! What more does he need to know? She's going to be screwing around behind his back all the time now. Even for fiction his desire to hold onto a crumbling marriage is delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jpb is a queer

Only gays eat cum. Jpb always has cum eating in his stories because he's a cock hungry mongrel that needs to be put down. 1 star gay boy.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Enjoying it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NO CONTINUITY

She never cheated on him excluding last night when she fucked two guys.what about the original story where she fucked her cousin who was her first? Where did the cum on the guest room sheets come from? And about the tape of that fuck session? Why doesn't that count as cheating?

And finally, what the fuck happened to the MAN who was in the first story. You don't just surrender your nuts overnight like this. NO.FUCKING.WAY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NFW!

DIVORCE her as-soon-as possible. She's nothing more than a cheating slut, who will continue cheating and maybe bring home a little suprise that will either be incurable, or require diapers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What is there to workout other than the divorce settlement.He can't stay with that slut.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One

One of Bob's willing cuck stories. This fool won't divorce the whore. He likes it too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The worst!!!!!

This was by far the worst! Of course you throw the cheating whore out!!! There is no saving this cuckold marriage. When she confessed to the preplanned cheating with a coworker and followed through WITHOUT him it’s over!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
This is a POS...

One of the worst cuckold stories ever. I especially don't like where this is going. I didn't think this could get worst but it is. I was hoping that it would get better and have her BURNED but looks like it won't happen. It seems that he is a gutless wimp, a cuck, and a fool. Negative star...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well hasn't Penny made a sucker out of Mark.

She later admits she has been holding back her inner slut

Quote "My slut half was packed away Roger, but she was still there and I have suppressed her all these years. You have no idea how bad I've wanted to unlock her cage and let her out,"

She uses his curiosity to allow her to get some extra cock without cheating

Quote "But only Roger, only if you were a part of it. If you were a part of it in my mind I wouldn't be cheating."

Gets him to agree with it, then goes into full cheat mode.

The idea was to find a stranger in a bar BUT she arranges a bloke from work who has been hitting on her to turn up, keeping it secret from Roger.

The sign to call it off was him getting up and walking past on the was out..

Quote "I kept one eye on you looking for a sign that it was time to quit. I am not exaggerating one bit Roger when I say that when you got up and walked past the booth I was hot enough to fuck every man in that room on that table."

He did walk past, he may have given a nod and she could have mistaken it for the OK.

BUT by the time they got up to go upstairs he still wasn't back at the table, considering the whole exercise was about him watching, her leaving while he isn't around was always going to be a problem, how can he watch if he isn't there>

At this point even if she thought he was on board, but she thought the men needed "Talking into it" she should have at least excused herself to go to the ladies room to let hubby know she was going to go up to the room ALONE and see if he was OK with it.

She goes up to the room, blows both blokes, then goes searching for hubby.

She cant find him and even checks the parking lot, so she would know the car was gone.

Again with the Quote "But only Roger, only if you were a part of it. If you were a part of it in my mind I wouldn't be cheating."

He had obviously left the building so he wasn't going to be part of it.

That should have rung alarm bells unless a person was as dumb as dog shit, you would expect her to be on her cell phone trying to reach him, failing that in a cab heading home.

But the slut was off the leash and she is cheating. Back up to the room for 5 hours of fucking.

And it appears that Roger is just as dumb by the end of this chapter.

I am hoping the author gives Roger a backbone and a set of balls in the next chapter, but it isn't looking good

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Sorry, no thanks.

No matter how much Roger may love Penny. No matter how much the idea of watching her may turn him on there's no way he stays with her knowing the level of dishonesty.

Pushed the whole thing and planned the night at the bar. Had a guy already lined up. Didn't hesitate when Mark brought a friend even though the plan she had with Roger was for one guy. Never established any signal or plan other than him leaving if he was unhappy. In the time it takes for him to use the bathroom she disappears and doesn't leave him any way to get in touch with her? When she supposedly goes back to the bar to look for him and he's gone instead of panicking she just goes to the hotel room and fucks two guys for five hours?

She completely betrayed him.

There's no way this marriage survives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9049 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Penny Ch. 02 Previous Part
Penny Series Info