All Comments on 'Virgin Aunt's Used Panties'

by sniffpanties

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
pantyrehabpantyrehababout 18 years ago
great!

great story. hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I love the smell of panties

Great, I also love sniffing dirty panties, specially if it is musky, pungent and intoxicating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Putrid

Weird, sicko, perverted stuff man

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
panty sniffer

great story. I also love to sniff and lick panties. I always go to the bathroom to search hampers for worn panties,regardless of the age of the girl/woman who had worn them. One time, my niece left a pair of panties in our hamper and I sniffed and licked them before I came in the crotch area, and gave them back to her. I like to think she put them on without washing them, so my cum would rub into her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ewwwwwwwwwwwww

dats disgusting man shes like 50 or sumfing i mean i like panties but i go 4 like 20 yr olds or sumfing man not 50

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very erotic

erotic, nothing beats a musky smelling pussy..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
omg

great storie

menatvmenatvover 15 years ago
Fantastic story!

I confess too to having a bigtime panty fetish. Love checking out gf's/exgf's/neighbors/coworkers panties and inhaling their wonderful scent! And kinda smile knowingly at them knowing I had a scent of their intimate area without them even knowing it. It's such a turnon for me! Thanks for the story.. MenaTV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
From Another Party Lover

You are a kindred spirit. I have LOVED jacking off sniffing and licking out dirty, unwashed girl's underpants since I first discovered the joys of masturbation and orgasm at age with my best friend's sister's panties. I've been hooked ever since. Reading your story got he hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Seek Help

That was sick. You sound like a pervert for real. Sounds like you're not getting what you really want from your wife. I hope that is was a one time thing unless you want to tell a story about sniffing your mothers panties. I hope you seek help if this continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
PANTIE SNIFFER

I am a girl and Bi and i love smelling other girls panties and licking them towhenever i go over to my friends house i go up to her room after we watch the movie we're watching and lick and smell her panties and thongs especially the ones she just took off. I have to be very carefull though because we're seniors in high school and don't want to get caught by her mom or dad smelling her panties in her room. I love this story, and one time after i smellt her panties i noticed she must have orgasmed into them because they smelled just like female cum and when i smelt that i cummed into my panties almost instantly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
EVERY PUSSY SMELLS DIFFERENT, SHARE MY EXPERIENCE

Sniffing panties is a wonderful experience in one's life. When I am alone I go the bathroom in search of my wife's most worn panties which may anytime get ready to be washed. But before that my wish is to smell them and satisfy my lust. One should sniff all of them which are available and separate those which turn you on the most. I mean whenever you sniff there will be a great rush of blood in your dick. Bring it to the bedroom. Remove all of yours clothes and take that part of the panty which touches the most of the pussy. Take that particular point between your fingers and bring it close to your nose and close your eyes and go to the paradise. It will give you big arousal and make you feel closest to one's pussy. It is a wonderful experience which one should take at least in one's lifetime and try to make make a habit. Actually the smell on that particular point of the panty is because of the regular rub of the pussy lips with that part and all the different juices that oozes out from the pussy from time to time when she has worn that for about 24 hours. Every pussy smells different. I work in a small office of my employer who is sexy wonderful lady in her late 30's and her small of consultancy is in her basement of the house. I use their bathroom during my working hours. I never leave the chance to search of my sweet lady's panty. Ones I find out, I simply sit on the commode and place her smelly panty on my nostrils and take deep breaths until I fully ejaculate and keep the panty back at its place. This I have been doing for about 6 months. Most of the time her pussy smells the same but sometimes very strong which turns me on within 5 seconds and ejaculate within 3 minutes. When I smell her pussy through her panty I feel most close to her than anybody except her husband who is almost away on business tours. Once I took her most strong smelling panty to my house and thought that I will keep that back at its place the next day and I enjoyed liking, sniffing so many times at that night and rubbed my dick juice with her panty but unfortunately i could not place that back the next day and after that day when I put that back in the morning and I was shivering of fear that what will happen if she comes to know about this. By evening she must have used her bathroom too and must have seen that panty too which had been lost for two days and she could have easily estimated that I will be the only person who could have tasted her panty. By that evening her behavior was bit changed. She was taking bit differently, and smiling a bit while taking to me. I also smiled. I am sure she has come to know about that. I am seeing dramatic behavioral changes in her. She is very kind to me and soft spoken than ever. I hope one day I take her to bed and put my nose directly into her pusssy for a few hours doing nothing and let her com on my face. Hope one day it becomes true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fellow sniffer

god i love sniffing my stepdaughters sweet sexy panties....better than touching her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
cool crotch sniffers

i really love sniffing my mom in laws panties cause she is so sexy and when theres no one around i love to wear them then cum all over them

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
me too

i love sniffing my aunts moms and grannys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i love sisterspanties

exelent

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I know how you feel,wandering how pretty that shaved cunt really is.And I can't wait to spill my jizz for my aunt karen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Panties

Great story! Mature women are great. I love panties especially the standard Cotten kind. Hairy pussy is great too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'll Sell You My Panties =)

http://missnikkiwants.blogspot.com/

P.S. you can also check me out on

http://www.nakedchatlive.com/

Sexy Nikki

smallbreastmansmallbreastmanalmost 12 years ago
hot.

good story, brings many memories back of me stealing my aunts panties to do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
julie panties

i do this to julies panties ohhhhh julie im im oh im cumming in your panties ohhhhh jules i came into your panties ohhhh julie i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my fetish

I cum in panties daily and my wife help's me by borowing her sisters panties for me to sniff as I fill her's with cum, this storey made me want to try other peoples panties more .

fox1ladyfox1ladyover 8 years ago
These comments turn me on so much!

This story was so hot and reading all these comments made me cum so much in my panties.

I wish someone would sniff my very dirty panties, I'd do anything to watch a guy sniffing my filthy knickers whilst wanking his cock. I'd love to see how desperate he is to sniff everything and sniff hard whilst his cock erupts. OMG where can I find men like that?

Anyone want to sample some of my panties and then let me watch them online... that would be perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story by a fellow panty sniffer

I enjoyed your story and being a fellow panty sniffer it gave me a hardon as I recalled a similar recent event. For me it's the smell of pussy in the crotch and the feeling of the panty fabric on the head of my cock that get me going and always gives me a great orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Andrew Pincott Kreston Reeves

Andrew Pincott Kreston Reeves

Position

Director of Marketing and Business Development

Email

andrew.pincott@krestonreeves.com

LinkedIn profile

Qualifications

Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.

Specialities

Andrew has more than 20 years' experience of working in marketing and business development for national and international law, accounting and consulting firms. Former roles include marketing and business development leadership roles with PKF, Speechly Bircham and Stephenson Harwood, as well as seven years’ experience in Arthur Andersen. His focus has been on helping professional services firms to turn their areas of focus into reputations that win, retain and grow client business, particularly those firms that advise dynamic and growing businesses, and support the owners and creators of private wealth.

He has a broad range of marketing, business development and commercial skills, which he has applied to strategic business and marketing planning, campaign and project delivery, and to effective client relationship management.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Teena’s panty smell

Teena always has her hands in pyajams when she thinks no one is looking she smells them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Panty sniffer

I love smelling dirty panties. This started at age 14 when my aunt would leave her dirty panties in the bathroom after her shower for me to smell. I loved the smell of her pussy. Very intoxicating. I would close my eyes and slowly inhale from the front where her pubic hair was and slowly move to the area rubbing her clit and pussy lips all the way to her asshole . Then I’d put her panty on my head making sure the crotch was right over my nose and inhale deeply while stroking my cock until I cum which was always a very intense cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice!

This was good story, described well with good writing. But c’mon, really the comment on your story from @Andrew Prescot Kinklet Reeves is the hottest thing any of us have ever read related to panty sniffing, right?

Heh, but seriously, I’m gonna read all your stories. Can’t wait for more.

-BR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersniffpanties@sniffpanties
125 Followers
Hardcore incest loving panty sniffer who would just LOVE to get to know more who are into this fetish. Currently married and living with my wife, kid as well as both parents. My mother is my absolute lust of my life.