All Comments on 'Elderly Neighbour Sex Ch. 01'

by foff44

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nicely done!

Lovely story! I enjoyed reading this story and look forward to a continuation in the days and weeks to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good

More, please.

Boyd

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerabout 18 years ago
More Pretty Please

See has missed out and you are willing. Go get that wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
in the ass

Be sure to get her on her hands and knees and fuck her in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
love the old ladies

I do hope you bring the wife into the picture.

This sounds like the lady who lives couple blocks away from us, but, she is lesbian and my wife and her get together and I do have some of the pleasure in watching......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
And again

Great start. Please don't keep us waiting for the rest of the stoery

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The trouble...

...with today's society is that the young don't treat the elderly with the respect they deserve...and don't fuck the shit out of old bags like Paul's neighbour!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sicko fuck ass fucker

I hope you get sodomized by a negro named Leroy and spill boiling coffee on your pathetic genitals. You are a sick fuck.

erichianerichianover 15 years ago
Great Story I can't wait to read more.

No clue why your getting the negative comments, but I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fuck her!

fuck was that hot! you know she wants you to fuck her next time! I would have banged that pussy that day! im 31 and fuck my 71 yr old neighbor like a whore - she fucking loves it. good job guy!!!

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 14 years ago
Great build up

to what may become a terrific story. Really enjoyed the read, thanks.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 13 years ago
Very nice

Hello there,

Quite the nice story you have. I enjoyed it and it seems she did too.

We should not neglect our senior citizens should we?

I will enjoy your other stories, I know that.

Sincerely,

Shoeslayer

sxad_247sxad_247over 12 years ago
So nice

Thanks for that story......older people are my desire......and elderly people enjoy sex too. Sadly, our society thinks they are all celebate, but some are still sexually active and long for a man to notice them.

I truly adore the older gals......while never lude to them, I do seek them out for relationships.......thier bodies turn me on......and is the greatest sex a man can have. The older gals just turn me on......

I have had the pleasure and seek more.......They do not hurry and do appreciate what you do for them.......

Please write more on this sweet lady......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All The Right Notes:-)

Your story -- good-looking younger man, elderly lady -- hit all the right notes and was truly an erotic story the likes of which I'd like to read more of. Think you could spin this off into a saga? Your descriptive, narrative powers show considerable skill in building up to the um, ahem, climax! I've made you a favorite and look forward to reading more from you! Consensual gerontophilia is an underrated and wholly wholesome underrated sexual fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

made my cock hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ever hopefull.

An elderly lady I have known for years and who lives just around the corner offered to "Take me in Hand" this and spankings must be what she has in mind for me.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 7 years ago
Old doesn't imply "lost interest"

Foff44, I hope you still receive email, and the praise you deserve. I too have the honor of visiting an 84 yr old who still has the spirit and desires she had when she was a Playboy bunny some 60 years ago. She still dances and loves to demonstrate her flexibility ... And Knows all the right moves ... that never get old.

StewartDStewartDover 4 years ago
Love to do that

I love being watched when wanking off. Talking dirty !,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous