All Comments on 'Bluebeard's Wife Ch. 01'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Wow

Very well done - like an erotic mystery. Hope there will be additional parts to this.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Very good start of a story

This is my first time listening to an audio story in Literotica and you made it quite enjoyable.

Very good start of an erotic story and very well done.

Thank you

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Poor attempt(s) at eroticism.

This story lacks reality action. Fantasy dreaming by a second party that is affected is a poor substitute for erotic behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Um...

Ok, I liked this! And to anonymous down there, hello!? Haven't you ever heard of the voyeur/exhibitionist category? And did you read the title, that this is the first chapter of something longer? The authoer clearly has something in mind. I found it very erotic, actually. You don't have to go over the top with all the "fuck me babies" to make something erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well I liked it too!

Second audio of yours I've listened to. I found this one better than the first. I hope, as other have requested, that you continue on with this story. Perhaps next you should give hubby a helping hand,in the wee small hours,of course...lol

My best wishes.

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 18 years ago
;)

very nicely executed! in both the written and spoken word!

~LB~

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 18 years ago
Interesting....

Really different...it was like peeking in on someone's private life. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
%)

you have a lovely voice, reminds me of barbara kingsolver.

also, extraordinarily hot! unfolding was also spectacular

Salvor-HardonSalvor-Hardonalmost 18 years ago
Great story, made better with a reading

I love stories of finding people's secrets, but hearing you read it made it even sexier. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
And very, very good writing.

Anyone who has listened to other stories on this site, should pay attention to Selena Kittyn's work. Not only are we getting erotic turn-ons but a mirror into a woman's thoughts. The open psychology in these pieces is increditable.

She also has an amazing grasp of character. The interlude with the Goth girl seems completely honest in its portrayl -- whether it a fantasy or not.

Selena you're obviously hot and you can obviously write.

One other thing, I don't know what your day job is but you should bring that voice to other audio books.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Fantastic writing and reading/acting!

While your wonderfully enacted chracter may have to drink a lot of caffeine in future nights (at this point of the story), I have come to my own realization - thanks to you. The missing female voice, which I was feeling (and protesting) was in part my own doing. I was reading otehr sections of LIt. (Mostly L.W - which in fact is mostly a misnomer to 'husbands hating wives'). So, I am cutting my losses; humbly thanking you for opening my eyes; but first - thanking you for most sensitive sensual and smart narrative which I intend on following (and commenting on) as soon as I can. I knew there should be excellent women erotica around! THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story & Performance

Simple idea. Clear. Well executed.

bandelerobandeleroover 16 years ago
fine story

First I HAVE to comment on the ludicrous zero score from the first response....you can't help but feel it is an alt for a sad fuckup who has tried writing themselves and failed utterly. Just hope he goes back to jerking his lonely cock and leaves good writers alone.

Your story was VERY well read, the timing and pauses often just right...the idea of a fantasy about a fantasy (kind of) is a hot idea that many of us must have done in a small way....wondered what our partner was fantasizing....you did it great, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what every wife ought to know

How many women are in the dark when it comes to their husband's thoughts? Why dont we share more? I wonder if the alternate is true. I asked my wife did she masturbate, and she quietly said No. But I still wonder. I didn't like to doubt her, but it teases me because its too late to ask her now. Thanks for your reading. I'd like to go to the next part and see waht develops.

skiestaskiestaover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Love the idea and adventure. Actually hits a bit too close to home ;) Looking forward to the rest of the series

Saben1945Saben1945almost 4 years ago

Good story. Sexy voice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous