All Comments on 'Mom And I Go To The Drive-In'

by DarkDevine

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot story

A good story but too small. It needs to be continued to see how the trio matures in their relationship. I wouldn't mind seeing some ass fucking and pregnancy. Good try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fucking love it!

Love this kind of story! You should incorporate a female cousin next time or even a girlfriend of the son or even the mom...really, really hot stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Cousin girl or boy?

You should have mentioned the fact that the cousin in question is a hermaphrodite or something. Goes from "he" to "she" as the story progresses. Perhaps an editor can help you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Plagiarist! Thief. Loser!

Really enjoyed this story first time I read it, was longer.....happeneded a little different. Had a great second part. That was the original. Not this shitty ripoff.

You are a thief using someone else ideas and thoughts. as well as most of thoier story.

Asshole

Sincerely,

Adrian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot!

I thoroughly enjoyed the two guys giving it to the mother. The best was when the son fucked his mom and shot his load into her cunt. I would have liked to have seen them go another round and give her some more cum in her pussy. I hope they fucked her every day after that.

DarkDevineDarkDevineabout 18 years agoAuthor
message regarding "anonymous in Canada"

I assure anyone reading this story that I spawned this peice from my own perverted creativity, I have a good enough imagination that "plagiarism" is not needed.

That is all the time I will contribute to the ranting and ravings of anonymous postings.

Darkdevine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

Ihope there is a ch.2 to fellow.soon there is a lot more story left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ssssiiiccckkk fffuuuccckkkkkssss

AaaaaaaAaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaahhhahahahahauauahaha sssssssiiiicccckkkk ffiiuccckkkkeeeerrrrrrsssss nnnnaaaasssstttyuyuy

homerjayhomerjayalmost 13 years ago
nice formula

mom, her son, and her nephew. a lovely combination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Carbon Copy

This could be a carbon copy of the experience my cousin and I had with Mom only we did it in a 1941 Chevy and we were only 14 years old at the time. Mom was 32

and married to my Step father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is an excellent story by a talented writer

DarkDevine is around 30 years old, and judging from his other stories, he's really into motherfucking and family fucking in general. That suits me to a tee. In this story the mother is hot to get fucked by family cock--her nephew's and especially her son's. I like it when a lady reserves her cunt for her nearest and dearest. Of course at their age both boys have plenty of creamy semen in their young balls to satisfy even this cock-crazed woman. Their stiff young pricks are going to get a thorough workout, and so is her hot twat.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Not bad for a quickie story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i know what u mean i fucked my mom also and we got cought by my sister now beleve it or not im married to mom and my sisters my lover

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE THESE DRIVE IN MOVIE STORIES

I loved those wild nights at drive in. Some of the best fucking ever happened there. Probably more than a few families were begun during those heady nights in back seats and on van floors.

Mom needed a hairy bush. These were the 70's and hair was the mantra of womanhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WHAT GOY WOULD EVER WANT THAT MOMENT TO END!!

Love these Drive In stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking a mom

Like the story what you should of you and your cousin should of put both your cocks in her cunt and came inside her together got her pregnant.that is what buddy of mine and I did to his mom yes we got her pregnant.then we got my mom there was three of us with are cocks in her cunt she was screaming when we were done week later she said I am pregnant said good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I had a similar thing with my Mom and my friend in the back of a Mercury. He did her first then I did her during the second feature. Huge 40Ds! And right in the 70's women had hairy pussies. My Mom had hair from her big ass to her navel. I can still remember the scent of fucking. More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Best part I fucked my mom in her hairy cunt along with my in her cunt sametime we all cum together she had mixture of both of us and three days later she told me both of you knocked me up I said you mean your pregnant with both are kid in you.she tells me she wants four more from both of us now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. Hot mom needed cock and she got it. Some DP would have been nice too.

Bet mom would have loved some young cock up her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I went to the drive in with my mother and girlfriend. My mother hated my girlfriend. Jealousy I guess. Half way through the movie my mother kept trying in unzip my pants. In the end we ended up fucking in front of my exgirlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn't like the cousin being there....should've just been the son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man, cousin gets her pussy first. I would have preferred that son gets it first and cousin gets sloppy seconds. Also a continuation of the story where they seduce cousin's mom would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mom lets son and cousin fuck her they should of had both cocks in her cunt got her knocked up

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

mom puts out for son and nephew wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous