All Comments on 'A Baptist Dirt-wash'

by sorggavaasal

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wacky

i should have paid more attention at Sunday School

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Verily, ye speaketh of righteous and wrongness...

You know your Bible. If only those who thought they understood could convey their message half as well as you did...I'm impressed. I also thought the way you used the King James Biblical style of narration was quite hilarious. Kudos go to you and your chutzpah in tackling a religious subject and making it such a joyous, sexual read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Stick it up thy ass, would, ja?

Thee's and Thou's do not make for a goodc erotic story, as you have AMPLY DEMONSTRATED! Being a man of few Biblical words, STICK IT UP THY ASS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Brilliant story...

..that exposes the hypocrisy of the Bible-bashing Christian fundamentalists with whom America is infested and to whom creepy politicians like Bush (and his lickspittle Blair) defer. Oh, by the way, it's also very erotic.

hincestboyhincestboyabout 18 years ago
great work...

great work.. we love your tamil stories....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
John the Baptist

The story of John the Baptist is not only worth reading , its an insight to the history of mankind from Adam/Eve down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You Read My Mind

Ah, somebody else gets it, too. I have long thought that the Bible is full of erotic possibilities, only I haven't had the guts to follow through on the idea, and you have. The story was sexy and cleverly composed. I found it fascinating that you managed to bring up an interesting point about Scriptural interpretation without destroying the eroticism of the story. Some people might consider it blasphemous, but then those people probably don't frequent this site. As for me, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crap

That is about the biggest bunch of crap I have ever read. I cldn't even bring myself to finish that junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
KJV? surely not limited..

With use of symbols and imagery in all religions, the most commonly used by all... is the "phallic" symbol of power, virility, harmony in line with the life force on Earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Illiterate Raving

This is one of the worst pieces of writing EVER. Couldn't bear to finish it. It is silly, stupid and inane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
IDIOT

Bloody rubbish by a holder of a degree in advanced idiocy.Reads like a sequel to Carry On Cleo

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Run for It

A madman is on the loose,what WTF are you on about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Never

If I had not read this with my own eyes I would never have believed it.Stick to the Kama Sutra,or whatever you lot call it and confine your comments to OHMS,only hindus mulims an sikhs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YOU MUST BE

Very strange to write this,it is not erotic ,funny ,or anything else,In fact you sound like a very dangerous person.Stay in India.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just What

Does your husband do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
THIS

For the bastard in Pakistan,have you a death wish it can be arranged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HADITH Sahih Bukhari

<p> This is so-so.

</p>

<p>But if you write about how Mohamed banged a 9 YO Aisha I'd probably give you a 100

</p>

<p>HADITH Sahih Bukhari [5:58:234] Narrated Aisha:

</p>

<p>The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, “Best wishes and Allah’s Blessing and a good luck.” Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah’s Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To the last Comment

You really do not know what you are saying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Horrible

Wow, that's just awful. Not intelligent, terribly insulting writing. People like you should never have been allowed to write. Don't believe that you're a good writer, because you'd just be lying to yourself. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pooly written

The premise is good, but the writing was TERRIBLE! I thought that the ideas were interesting. It was NOT erotic - there WERE descriptions of female genitals, but not a BIT of erotica for all that noise! Someone who can actually write erotica ought 2 have done this! Christ on a Crutch: Infidel! sigh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i hope this was supposed to be funny

Some scenes were nice and lightly erotic, but you used some phrases that were out of that time period. Words like "pole" and "slushy gash" would not have been used during that time period. Just do more research and you'll be fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Your comment was funny ass w/o a name!

I mean why the fuck do you read these sstories and then bitch like som fag queer cock sucker. Oh well just like your mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hypocrisy At It's Finest

Oh, I see. It's okay to write things like this about Christian prophets and religious figures, but if someone writes it about a Muhammed or Vishnu, then they get blown the fuck up, and it starts a holy war. All over a work of complete fiction. If it's acceptable for one, then it has to be acceptable for all, or don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful

It is lovely - i suggest you write like this more often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ok

It was just ok. I wouldn't read it again. In fact I skipped around. I gather just by reading the story your an agnostic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Excellent!

Scriptures of ALL religions contain such stuff, as one comentator illustrated by quoting the Hadith.

As for the hate mongers they always find something to hate, pay no attention to them.

Why have you not writen since you wrote this peice? Don't let the hating Swine dampen your sprits. After all what can they do? They only kill in powerless places like Iraq.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
John is gone

There are stories and then we are surprised by someone writing a variation of another story from long ago - brilliantly put together and it had the perfect slant to each verse. Great writing and hope to read more of your fantastic prose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous