All Comments on 'Kim's Notebook'

by teniellejd

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is really bad

The action is banal and stupid, and you obviously cannot write. It was so boring I actually fell asleep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice Aunty

This is a story that will improve with time, of that I have no doubt.

Dont be put of by so called literary experts.

This is a site for sex story's not Shakespearian works, and this is a good sex story.

lets get to it in your next chapter.

hornacekhornacekabout 18 years ago
Unsympathetic

I found it hard to get into your story, as your main character wasn't very sympathetic. Stealing from her parents and her "aunt", and complaining that her boyfriend hadn't bought her anything didn't help. Maybe that was your point, but for me, it just turned me off and I didn't care about what happened to her.

However, I am glad to see you back on the board again. Can we look forward to a continuation of your "Sharing Rita" story? Hmm?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fun Story

I liked the way you did that. A little editing needed. Keep it up.

bobkit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Where was the spanking?

I've got to tell ya, teniellejd, when an older aunt finds out that her spoiled-but-beautiful younger niece has been stealing from her it's transparantly OBVIOUS to anyone reading that story that she's just GOT to give her spoiled little niece a SPANKING!!! Especially when her beautiful-but-spoiled niece is wearing a thong bikini and is in possession of a gorgeous ASS! When instead the aunt didn't so much much as pay any attention whatsoever to that pretty derriere my interest in your story sunk like a rock in the ocean! I mean, REALLY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Liked it

I really liked it, it's one of my favorites on this site. Hope it continues some day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
not even okay...

This wasn't very well written. The background that was included had very little to do with the story. Honestly, hearing that Kimberly was some spoiled little rich bitch who was "above" getting a job was such a turn off that when the story finally got interesting I couldn't get into it.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 10 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens next between kimmy and Fiona and if they bring her mom into the mix

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous