All Comments on 'Playing House'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Real

This feels very real, slice of life. Beautiful.

amicusamicusover 16 years ago
Ahhh...

That one gave me shivers...goosebumps...frisson's izzat da woid? How lovely, Selena, truly beautiful.

And you leave it all to the reader, to the imagination, to fill in the missing parts, so very well done, I am envious.

So much said there, without being said at all, how many young couples become aware that they have made their own lives, apart from the home of their parents and sense the unreality and yet the gravity of it, especially with a child.

You set the scene wonderfully, in the calm darkness, in the rain and storm, no longer calm, magnificently orchestrated my dear, just magnificent.

Well done!

Amicus...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I wonder if he ever decides

My husband and I are in the same place. I know exactly what I want to with my life, and he did too at one point until a purple heart put an end of the whole soldier idea. Now we are expecting our first child and he is floundering, unable to push through his disabilities and pain. Thank you for letting me get this out. I love him so much, but I am so frustrated sometimes.

csatacsataover 10 years ago

I'm usually partial to longer fiction...maybe that's because it's what I write on my own, most of the time. With that said, this is really good, and I wish you would go on with it. I suppose you didn't intend it to be longer--just a glimpse--but it feels like there's so much story to tell. Really liked it though.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Simply beautiful ! So tender and real.

5-😊😊😊😊😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous