All Comments on 'Songs of the Heart'

by Satin and Lace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailabout 18 years ago
erotic romance

you have a way of weaving an erotic tale like no other. witty word wizard and passionate tale weaver. I enjoyed your tail, >>... I mean tale <grin; it gave my heart a song. (~_*)

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Very erotic and sensual. Loved the music

This has got to be the sexiest and imaginative woman on earth. This was so sensual and exciting. I would be uncertain in my mind of the reason for leaving if it wasn’t the story title lead-in of the other woman. How could one ever leave a woman with this much imagination and sensuousness?

My wife and I found dancing always romantic and sensual. My wife had always told me many of her best romantic times we had were in formal attire. She always looked so elegant and absolutely sizzling and she loved me in my tux. I also remember many of the ends to those evenings of dancing, with a smile that will last for a while.

Thank you for painting such wonderful images in my mind of this very well written fantasy and bring back very wonderful memories to me.

With great respect

seranadeseranadeabout 18 years ago
erotic extreme

I liked this story and the author seems to have a firm grasp on how to write erotic.

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 18 years ago
nice

very nicely done. well worded tight tale that was an awesome read! :)

good job!

~LB~

dancingtomusicdancingtomusicabout 18 years ago
Great Memories

Your story brought back great memories of dancing. I loved your erotic way of telling the story-almost as if you knew the characters. I love to dance but don't get the chance anymore, It really touched me, thank you. I only wish I could find someone like her in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous