All Comments on 'Grandpa Owns Her'

by NYCbbwSUB

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
awsome

loved it my fat cock pumped fucking hard man

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerabout 18 years ago
Horny Granddaughter

Luck man to have such a horny granddaughter. your older friends will be standing in line to sample and enjoy her tight body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Comment to a couple of previous comments

I always thought comments were made in regard to the actual story, not the subject matter. If one doesn't like reading incest stories, there are many others to choose from. Funny how some can ridicule the subject of incest in a story yet they read it! The majority of the incest stories are just that....stories...fiction...get over it people!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
practicalities

i'm astounded with some of the comments left...what the hell are people doing reading incest stories if they think its perverted?!!! have a little sense folks..someone said there are others to read...so choose one of those!!! and leave those that do like incest stories to enjoy in peace...it was also mentioned that the majority of these stories are just that...stories...the other thing is the majority are all consenting adults who if they weren't related you wouldn't give a second thought about what the writer had them do...the up shot is..get a life...if you don't like the subject don't read it!!

fdkman262fdkman262about 18 years ago
Some Commentors Give Readers Too Much Credit

Quote:

I always thought comments were made in regard to the actual story, not the subject matter.

End quote

I hate to bust your bubble but from my observations MOST comments are based on the subject matter and NOT the actual story. I'm afraid there are a lot of people out there who think they are clever by taking the time to read the story and THEN complain about the subject matter. You would think Literotica and the author held a gun to their head and made them read the story.

I hate to say this but there are a lot of idiots on the net and this site draws them like flies to honey.

I've written a couple of stories and most of the comments I've received have been positive but some bear NO resemblance to the story I wrote. Such is life, try not to let it bother you.

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
cant wait for chapter two

looking forward to chapter two as your friends get in on the action

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
dirty granddaughter

Fantastic story, can't wait for follow up, this covers all my fave subjects, incest, old man & young girl.. Wonderful, please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Can't wait to hear more...damn that was hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yeh

top-more more this is pure turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Hot!

She sure knew how to get what she wanted didn't she. That was one hot story, keep em coming and I'll keep cuming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gram

nice tightfuck she was my gram

LivelygentLivelygentabout 14 years ago

I am not as well hung as your Grandpa, sweetie, but I am in his age range and do enjoy it when a young lady allows her robe to open showing a nice tit, then spreading her legs wide enough to expose her beautifully shaven cunt. Unlike your Grandpa in your first story though, I would soon be on my knees between your legs, your knees lifted high toward your chest revealing your anxious pussy and your handsome puckered asshole. My tongue would be the first weapon that explored your neither regions, tickling your clit, delving deep into your vagina, licking you thoroughly from asshole to clit while drinking the juices from your excited cunt.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
taking granpa hugh thick cock

awesome hot horny story. granpa own's her. reading this was very exciting. can't wait to read the rest of this story, brilliant.

bidad813bidad813about 13 years ago
i love em nasty like you

if you were my wife i'd see to it you have more than your share of dirty mean old men to pound your pussy every day as i watched or you told me about later

hornypussy7777hornypussy7777over 12 years ago
mmm

fuck that made my cunt sooo horny, to be used like that fuck yeah!!

Black_DahliaBlack_Dahliaover 12 years ago
very hot

I love this story so far. it makes me so wet. I love being used by old men and it brings back good memories, tho I never was fucked by my Granddad.

hornypussy7777hornypussy7777over 11 years ago
hot as hell

mmm damn that made me soooo horny, love when old men watch me fuck myself on cam ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so hot!

Came so hard reading this!! want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Take some time.

This story reads as if you typed it with one hand. It's careless and sloppy. (I know sloppiness can be good, but not sloppy writing.)

She's five foot 2, and weighs 195 pounds??? Can't believe that a woman that short and that heavy would be good-looking or even mildly attractive. Ugh! You forgot to put in the part where you say that Grandpa has this weird fetish.

Grandpa starts to call her his filthy whore, etc., etc., without any motivation at all. Yeah, he's seen her naked bod but wanting to fuck a girl doesn't mean you automatically make her your slut. This is REALLY psychologically implausible, given only what's supposed to have turned him on.

The nine-in-plus cock is such a cliché, such a yawn-maker, such an indication that you can say nothing original that you must not be taking your writing seriously.

BTW, Dude. I'm a girl. Girls don't, by and large (sorry) like bull-sized cocks, ESPECIALLY in the ass. A cock like that prevents most of the erotic sensation in a cunt. (You could look it up.) You could easily look this up.

Jamie in Seattle

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot hot hot

Disregard the ass JAMIE who left the last ill considered, ignorant, and bigoted comments. What a fuckwit.

First of all, I'M a girl and I LOVE big cocks in my butt. Second of all, short heavy girls can be sexy..sexy starts on the inside.

Lastly..your story made me hot, so thank you, kindly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot story

hey I loved the story I took it he had been waiting for you to just let him know you wanted him ..I want my grandfather in many ways ..hot story for get those who cant read between the lines ...keep them coming ..send some to my private email if you can ...srlapupa@yahoo.com..love to read hot stories ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dreamer

i think this person is really a big dreamer and is not a very life like story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmm im horny now

i know its wrong but I had sex with my step-dad and my brother. But it felt good so after this story I got wet and got fucked by my brother again ;) thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
horny and willing to spread for this grandpa

she wanted it - seduced him and got fucked - now she will have great sex with grandpa and his friends if true I want to play too

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
can somebody fuck me like this grandpa!!!!!!!!!

your work makes me so horny! i'm a bitch! i need to fuck somebody right now.....u got me feeling all reckless

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

my pawpaw's been filling my holes for many yrs now between me and my mom he goes not sure which is warmer our first time was when I was 19

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
Too much, too fast.

He went from loving her to treating her like shit in the space of 2 paragraghs. And what 72 year old is going to be a Dom? He’s got one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel so that kind of excitement will kill him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot fuck

I would love to be owned like that by my grandpa. My pussy is so wet reading this. I would love for an old man like that to own me and make me be his dirty whore and him making me fuck his friends is so hot. I love being ordered to do things. Such a turn on. Love being a naughty sex slave. Gets me so excited about being made to fuck anyone I’m told to. Mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweet Grandpa

Oh how I wish I had a grandpa like him growing up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's a good read

It's a good read. He needs to be tougher with that pig cunt!

Not showing her that he loves her, or even wants her, until she does exactly what he commands!

She then finds out her grandmother is the same way she is, and totally devoted to making him happy! And, you guessed it..her own mom learned how to serve and BLEND IN when NEEDED to...then her mom's master, her dad and her Gramps can really rip her up, just like she craves! Just as her mom and grandma both craved before her..and both of them want a piece of this young slut too!

This could be taken through many more generations as well..IF you are up to it. I don't know how much imagination you have, or if you have had ANY Experience as a MASTER or not?

It's a huge burden to have total control over other's lives. They look to you for every decision they need to make..until they can no longer make ANY decisions on their own any longer. Wrap your mind around that, and try to see how it REALLY feels!! When you can start to..THEN start the new chapters.

Don't give up!! You have talent!

😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think grandpa should have started filling your little tight wet warm juicy pussy long before on your 5 th birthday

mieremetrobmieremetrob4 months ago

I jerked on it years ago and i can jerk on it now, now i discovered 3 more parts. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

good grampa as fuck her hard as ihave never fucked my granddaughter but i have had sex several times with my stepdaughter and she loves my big cock and we sleep together all the time as her mom passed away when she was 18 and now has lived with me for 7 yrs since then and we are in love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous