All Comments on 'Gift of the Goddess Ch. 01'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Start

I hope this continues. I think it show great potential. It would be interesting if Robert found he could no longer orgasm with her so he leaves her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the revenge was for her to know who make her sore

the story was good.you were to kind to the girlfriend and best friend,for as long as the boy friend know what jonathan can do he worry about him taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
don't stop now

a great beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

loved the way he was able to control the slut and his cheating friend......and her ass was sore too.....

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 10 years ago
"Gift Of The Goddess Ch. 01:" - Jonathan, Dana, and Robert - (Friend, ex-Girlfriend and Her New Friend)

In reality, this exercise of mind control doesn't prove there is ESP possibilities. However, a reader's mind does have unlimited imagination, where any thing and every thing can and does happen.

Jonathan seems to be on a mission to vindicate himself to his ex-firlfriend for her leaving him for Robert. Jonathan's mind and body control abilities over Dana and Robert will serve him well as he pursues his vindication.

A well written story, with intrigue and some faint suspensions of the ex-firlfriend and her new-found lover. The character's are maneuvered and controlled adeptly, leading to the suspenseful aspects of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a crappy revenge... ugh

And he let them both cum?... at the very least he should have denied them the pleasure and maybe even wilt Roberts dick... what a dickhead of a friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh man

Wish she would have remembered everything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
she should have remembered with envy

need her to regret her loss

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12559 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES