All Comments on 'Strip Poker With The Guys'

by MsTits

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 18 years ago
Wow! Vivid and extremley hot!

Great Job! Extremly vivid and exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

How unique!!!!!!!!! I don't ever recall a gangbang story involving a wife playibg strip poker on lit before. My god, you may get an award for a first!!!!! There are probably 5,000 stories on this site alone using the same stupis assed theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Real good story

This type of story may have been overused but what makes this one unique is that she only blew the other guys not fucked them. This could happen in real life. Good Job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This is the best story on this site

one of the most arousing stories i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ya blew it

gramatically and edit-wise. way to many dropped words and partial sentences. Get an editor if your not good at proof-reading.

Regarding the story - it was a nice turn on an old chestnut

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 18 years ago
Creative

Poker night gang bang is not exactly a new idea, but, it does not need to be....When I clicked on the story I pretty much knew what I was going to read and I got just what I expected.....I like poker night GB stories I enjoy seeing how each writer invisions the wife becoming a slut. The challenge in all erotic writing is to come up with an unique twist to the story...not always easty to do....My main criticism is lack of creativity....try again let your characters tell us what they are thinking and feeling...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How about some constructive criticism?

Didn't really read the submission but read the reviews. People complaining about grammar and incomplete sentences when they don't know the difference between your and you're or too and to, folks criticizing plot content with overuse of the exclamation point like they expect a drum roll and laugh track with each sarcastic comment. How about some constructive criticism or, better yet, an example of your own work and creative ideas so we can all learn? Give this person a break!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 18 years ago
Good work, if you can get it.

Strip poker may be an often used plot but so what? I like the simplicity of the game and the wife gets all the cock she can handle while hubby watches knowing he will have her all to himself at the end. The "I'll fuck you while your friends watch" challange was nice too. Thanks, I may sample some more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nicely done.

Thanks for writing. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not perfect...but I liked it

There's a certain joy in the naughtiness/sluttiness of this wife that we don't always see in these stories. She enjoys what she's doing, the hubby enjoys it, the friends enjoy it..no humiliation, no force, no desperation,no revenge...just fun and sexy.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Deja Vu

Probably the only unexpected element about this story is that she doesn't end up in a gang bang. Read like one of the old "It Happened to Me.." letters which the guys at Knave used to make up in their lunch hour.

chronotriggerchronotriggeralmost 18 years ago
Thumbs up!

I found this very arousing - naughty french maids are a definite turn-on. Thank you for sharing such an enjoyable story. Keep up the good work!

knotz2uknotz2uabout 10 years ago
great story

I gave 5 stars, thanks for an extremely well written story.

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015almost 9 years ago
A REALLY GREAT EFFORT

Imaginative, sexy without getting crude, a cock pleaser. MORE. PLEASE AND MAYBE LONGER, TOO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Wow…….. what a turn-on! Every guy's dream and maybe every girl's dream too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish I was one of those guys!

Very sexy. Love your fantasies. You must be amazing with your mouth, if you made all of them cum in under a minute!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous