All Comments on 'Bluebeard's Wife Ch. 03'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love it

Just love that sexy voice, keep them coming and you'll keep me cuming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Story

I'm really starting to enjoy this story. Each chapter gets better and better. Can't wait to see where you go with this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
loved it

this is an interesting story and getting better with each chapter for sure. listened to the audio for the first time ever today, wow!!!! you have a very sexy voice, and read with a lot of feeling. Awesome Job!!!!!

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
You do such an incredible job, so sexy and hot

I’m definitely a novice at these audio stories. What you do with the writing and the fantastic telling of this story is unbelievable. You make this form of erotica so damn good. I’ve totally enjoyed this series and hope you have many more chapters of this story coming up. I know you could keep these three people going for years. I hope you don’t tire of doing this series by audio.

I’ve never had overt phone sex with anyone, though a little, shall we say phone petting, with my wife years ago. I can see why some people get involved with it, though it’s not for me with a stranger. Listening to your description paints a vivid picture for the voyeur in me.

Absolutely fantastic writing and you are so believably wonderful in telling of the story. You also have a very sexy and sometimes sultry voice as the emotions change. You do seem to even get more emotion into the story each chapter.

How long does it take you to record such a long dialogue? You certainly must be putting in a lot of hard (pun intended) work to do all this.

Thank you very much

With the highest of regards

robberbaronswordrobberbaronswordabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Very hot story, SelenaKittyn! You've managed to combine two wonderful fantasies into one package and you did it with imagination and erotic images. I look forward to hearing that sweet voice in the next chapter. Keep up the great work!

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 18 years ago
Wow!

The story can stand on its own, your voice just adds another dimension. It's like I'm a fly on the wall watching their lives unfold.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome Story

thisis definitely the best story that ii have heard on literotica so far keep up the sexy work

ftoberftoberabout 17 years ago
I think I love you !

Well at least I hope I can call you a friend. I wish I could write as well as you.

YeatsYeatsover 16 years ago
A Chorus

I guess you could say we are all forming a chorus of voices over this series as we always do, but the addition of your voice is mesmerizing your fan club!!! It's nice to see someone get real credit for something they have worked so hard on! Congratulations Selena. :-) We love you baby, you wonderful stories and you yummy voice. Bask in it. You earned it.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Looking for Bluebeard's Wife?

Bluebeard's Wife is now available at www dot excessica dot com.

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingerover 15 years ago
Great story!

Only listened to the audio, but damn! You have a sexy voice. The story is great, and the over-the-phone vibrator play was absolutely nuclear!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 14 years agoAuthor
Looking for Bluebeard's Wife?

Bluebeard's Wife is now available at www dot audible dot com

cromerosescromerosesover 12 years ago
are you going to

you going to make more chapters or leave it there fanomanal story i really want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice!

This is a wonderful story. Made me cum twice. So hot and erotic. You have a sweet voice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous