All Comments on 'Beach Encounter'

by charmingMan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Cute JoyCute Joyabout 18 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMM................

After a long absence this was well worth the wait......

so erotic...so powerfully described....I was totally hooked in.... more please.......and soon......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
?????

"made your way up the side of the dunes, back to your own world again." ....ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Agreed mmmmmmmmmmmm

Great read, very descriptive.

Love the way it built up

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Fantastic little bit of erotica, great fantasy, and wonderfully kinky scene of sex/but not sex. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I had nearly the same experience, on a beach owned by French Canadians. All were in swim costumes except one nice looking young woman, who was totally naked and her friend who was topless. Being the visitor there, I knew nobody, but quickly zeroed in on the two girls who were showing skin. We hit it off well, and after a couple of hours getting to know each other the fully naked one asked her friend to act as lookout so she could go up behind the dunes to masturbate, and for me to follow if she wasn't back in 15 minutes then I was to follow her. She didn't return, so I walked up to find her still sprawled out on the sand, and she told me she had been unable to fully satisfy herself, could I please help? Being a gentleman, I ate her out then fucked her. We walked back to the main beach together, both naked and making our way amongst all the attired people there. She made no attempt to conceal the fluids running down her legs and stopped to talk with various people she knew and answered truthfully as to what we'd been doing in the dunes. All in French, but I could make out most of the conversation, esp. since she used a lot of hand motions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous