All Comments on 'Up the Butt in the Parking Lot'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not thst good.

This type of story has been worn out. Done a million times. You know, the one where you find out, in the last sentence or two, that the two lovers are blood reletives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yawn

yawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
loved it .......keep it up.....

i found it very exciting it got me aroused keep it up and don't listen to the negativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Short and Sweet

Short but really delightfully dirty right from the start.Ending has been done before many times but still a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
next installment?

I loved your story and would really enjoy reading about what happenes with the sister, please do a follow up to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A little work

A good story, however, some of the words are out of context, some words are misplaced, punctuation could be better to allow easier flow of the story, I do believe the ending should be changed and this story should be thrw into the "Anal - The butt, and nothing but." category... Just a thought.

With luck,

-NyMpHoMaNiAc-

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ignore the haters!

Each piece is original to the writer, forget the narrow mindedness of people who read it through to the end to complain about it, yet can't spell the words they are trying to imply, no right at all to pick up on your mistakes when theirs are paramount! Very well written, as are all of your pieces. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So stupid.

My dick could make a better story. Your dumb ass story made my dick soft. Go home. You suck dog cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

so fucking bad. just dumb as shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

A GAY story! 1 star which equals .000001

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an absolute load of rubbish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous