All Comments on 'MudSlide (The Birth of Pleasure)'

by Unsung Muse

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 18 years ago
Amazing

Another amazingly original offering, Muse. Menopausal Gaea and little "Pleasure," what a pair! Beautifully written and your personification of them was delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I very much agree

it is amazing, and written in such beautiful words.

KewlBlueTigerKewlBlueTigerabout 18 years ago
Poetic!

Wow! That was really poetic. Your word choices and descriptions were well thought out. Your writing style is lush and colorful! Bravo- Keep up the good work.

CopyCarverCopyCarverabout 18 years ago
Yes!

You already know how much I like this story, but work this good justifies my redundancy!

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 18 years ago
;)

nice little write!

good luck in the contest...

~LB~

Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
Exquisite

The Goddess, the seductress, and the resulting ecstasy when the two came together. Very erotic and powerful. Muse, congratulations and good luck to you in the contest.

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 18 years ago
Incomparable

What most writers would take a paragraph to say, Muse accomplishes with a single word. I'm still trying to understand how words can be strung together so expertly.

This one was sexy and humourous. Truly exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Makes Me Happy

Hi,

I barely come here but was really happy I did finding this.

You are the Nymph?

Thank You again,

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Why read it?

I can save much time by just voting 5 immediately. Nice story. Thank you.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 18 years ago
Fine writing, Muse

Good job of bringing the characters to life and of creating a time and place that enhances their encounter.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Converted to an earth child

When I started to read it I thought what a joke this is dumb but I kept reading and you changed mymnd the story starts slow but ends well and I ended up being glad I read it Thank you for a job well done

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 18 years ago
Hot

The concept of a menopausal Gaia is intriguing, and the story itself got me hot. The vast difference in the two beings' sizes (I'd been wondering how they'd make it work) reminded me a little of Swift (Gulliver's adventures with the Brobdinangians (sp?)--if only Swift had been a happy person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good luck...

... in the contest. A lovely story. One of those ones that I wish I had written some of it. *smiles*

Lizzy

Salvor-HardonSalvor-Hardonabout 18 years ago
A beautiful wild creation myth

This is why mythology is so fun. I can just imagine this tale being told in the ancient days, with a dramatic voice and inflections to make it an experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
cute and clever

not my usual cuppa tea, but I lliked how you handled the themes and your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Creative and Original

I'm certain that I couldn't have pulled this one off. It's just wonderful, inventive, lively...so many words I could use. Now, we can call you both a talented writer and a myth maker! Great story!

neonlyteneonlyteabout 18 years ago
Sublime

Excellent read. Beautiful language, sensuous and sexy.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Profound

philosophical insight

and social commentary

presented effortlessly

in an erotic capsule

you scale new heights

with each tale you weave

leaving me aesthetically

satiated but wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Compliment

I was looking submit a story, similar to a Blob story I read on this site.

I have another "take", on such. My plot/ideas have merit, that's not going away.

This story, reading, just 30 %? of it, shows me... It might want to submit a story, wet sure second gear...

After reading This story complete, and a dozen more out of 20,000?, I may have, a better sense or better sense of what to submit or erect, a blob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous