All Comments on 'Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 15'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Ok

You must dislike normal men. and hava a disrespect for women

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
This god damned piece of trash

is neither erotic and in the words of the FCC defining prnography, "Of no redeeming social value" whatsoever"

Of all the chapters of this shit, you never once gave a clue why this father and his mother too, hated his son so much.

Possibly if you don't meet your demise before chapter 235 and 15 more wives and girlfriends in daddy's harem , you might offer an explanation as to why both mother and father have no use for their son. If I had fathered a kid like they apparently hold Martin in such an incredibly realm of hate and contempt, then I'd have killed the boy when he was born.

perhaps both the mother , father, and wife will all get cancer and die slow deaths. Oh yes, the child she is carrying, when it slips out of her, do it a favor and feed it to the family's German Shepherd. With parents like the kid has, it would be god damned sure better off dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Learn English and spelling before you write. Sad

Who is reading this stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You really are

a sick fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sick

You need to get a clue, end this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm thinking...

that everyone is sick and tired of your drivel. Put it to bed and then go get psychiatric help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I wondered

just what Her's huge asset is. I know what the Father's is, but with your spelling I can't be sure if you have invented a new person or just a new way to spell father.

Can't say quit while you are ahead, it's too late, just quit.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

It was good to see this story end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fuck them!

good story. may the best man win!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
All the tiny peckers whine again

You can tell the guys with tiny peckers a mile away, because they always whine about your stories. Sorry you guys got shortchanged. Better luck next time. Until then, leave this guy alone. HE is a real man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Real?

There are no real men in this story. Any of you men out there that think the dad is one, I would have to say none of you are any quality of a man either. A real man isn't one who sees how many females will give up their holes so they can add more notches. All that proves is that he can find willing sluts. I can't begin to list all the qualities needed to be a real man, but having a big cock isn't one of them. In addition, I doubt very much that a male who acts as the father is even knows how to screw worth a damn. He's too selfish to provide his partner with more than sticking it in and pumping for his own satisfaction and perverted sense of power. Womanizers are the worse lovers out there, regardless of their equipment. I'm waiting for Martin to cut his father's prick off and put it in the garbage disposal. Or some future woman with some bit of respect for herself can do it - though so far this author doesn't know that type of woman. It won't happen though because this author is all about immature males and skanky sluts. BTW, I'm a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
END THIS PEACE OF SHIT STORY

Okay now I know i put some obvious spelling an grammer erors in this message but I figure hey if he an't going to give us a story why should I give a mesage with goof spelling.

"There are no real men in this story. Any of you men out there that think the dad is one, I would have to say none of you are any quality of a man either. A real man isn't one who sees how many females will give up their holes so they can add more notches. All that proves is that he can find willing sluts. I can't begin to list all the qualities needed to be a real man, but having a big cock isn't one of them. In addition, I doubt very much that a male who acts as the father is even knows how to screw worth a damn. He's too selfish to provide his partner with more than sticking it in and pumping for his own satisfaction and perverted sense of power. Womanizers are the worse lovers out there, regardless of their equipment. I'm waiting for Martin to cut his father's prick off and put it in the garbage disposal. Or some future woman with some bit of respect for herself can do it - though so far this author doesn't know that type of woman. It won't happen though because this author is all about immature males and skanky sluts. BTW, I'm a woman."

LOL lady I like you u r all right. Yea there are no real men cause this jackass isn't a man either probably just some perverted loser with a dick like an eraser. You though are smart and funny and yea thats the way to take this asshole down a whole peg or 3. Ah a lauriana Bobit ending yea that woyld be good too see.

"You can tell the guys with tiny peckers a mile away, because they always whine about your stories. Sorry you guys got shortchanged. Better luck next time. Until then, leave this guy alone. HE is a real man!"

Okay jackass if your going to leave a comment don't write it in the 3rd person...Okay just for you I'll tell you what the third person naraition is because from your writing you havve no clue what so ever as to what any of the fancy book learnings is all bout. 3rd person when some one writes looking on as a watcher. You left about 3 comments. STOP IT

"You must dislike normal men. and hava a disrespect for women"

No I'd bet that hes probably smaller than most men so he over compensates for his short comings with this peace of shit.

Oh and btw to the little prepubesent geek whos writng this I notice that every now and then you deleat the messages so thats why I took direct quotes from this message so please try and deleate it just watch what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awww!

That's it folks, just keep up your incessant whining! Hey why don't you find something else to whine about in your miserable lives. Do you know what means, "Get a life." Hello, it's only a story. Where's 'YOUR' Reality?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A little boy hiding!!

I looked at your bio and surprise, there is no information listed?? What a shock that a sick, gutless little boy with father issues like yourself is hiding from the world. You truly are twisted to keep writing this crap instead of seeking professional health for yourself. Do everyone a favor and end this garbage once and for all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
for crying out loud!!!

the purpose of these stories is not to be realistic, they are to be humourous, or erotic or both, and if you can't get off on them, and you don't like them, then don't fuckin read them, and if you think the author is without talent, write your own damn erotic stories, bloody hell!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You are the master!

Don't listen to these tiny dicked boys, I came without even touching myself, your stories are the best on Literotica, don't stop!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous