All Comments on '12 Nights of Submission'

by LadyAria

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very nice

Well written. Would have liked to hear more about that morning. We only got throught the first hour, not 12 nights.

LadyAriaLadyAriaalmost 18 years agoAuthor
In response to your comment

This is the prelude to a 12 part series. I do hope you will return for the rest. Comments and feedback are always welcome.

Once again, thank you Thorkel for sharing your college experience spurring me to share mine.

ThorkelGriersenThorkelGriersenalmost 18 years ago
LOVELY WICKED CRUEL BITCH GODDESS

Lady Aria you are a daemon. One part of twelve? You are going to make us wait? Oh shit. This could ruin my sleep. This goes beyond all you have done before!! I will be in a state of total torment waiting for the next chapters. You could give us heart failure with the waiting. The nut cases are opposed to cloning. There should be a million clones of you--but then none could equal the original. You are the epitome of the Surpere Bitch Goddess. WOW

saw_man1saw_man1almost 18 years ago
She knows

The lady knows the subject matter in depth. More importantly for us readers, she also knows how to write about it well. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More More More

I want more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i LOVE YOU

You are divine!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pretty good

It was good I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
DAMN!

DAMN!!! now my keyoard's all sticky!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It would be a sub males dream

I think it is a good story, certainly any submissive male would love to have the experience as we only think about some good looking sadistic bitch tying us down, whipping our ass and then fucking the shit out of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
100 Rating? Not NEARLY Enough !!!!!

Lady Aria,

For the submissive male, Lady Aria, You certainly epitomise femininity in its most glorious form. I have never read such an erotic description of female masturbation. That paragraph: divulging the innermost workings of the superior gender's sacred epicentre was totally wow! No wonder males like me so desire female domination and total surrender to pussy power.

Twelve installments!!! i can hardly wait... but drool in anticipation. Goddess, there is one slight problem: Your intro is one hard act to follow. I guess we can be assured that the boy is going to be in for one prolonged hard (pun intended) and memorable time.

i hope your pussy gets real hot and wet, Goddess Aria, when you are writing knowing the effect you have. Because I and a lot of guys, will be continually jerking off fantasising under You and wishing to be in his place in real time.

Thank You for such a superb effort.

A very, very appreciative male.

Douglas44Douglas44over 16 years ago
I wish

This was a very well written story. Great description and boy do I wish I was him.

davewsmartdavewsmartover 16 years ago
well done

well done but you should have spanked him

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
over?

NOOOOO!!! I MUST COMPLAIN...IT ENDED...PLEASE WRITE MORE TO THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Goddess Of Erotica.

You truely have the perfect imagination. That story turned me on badly..how I wish I could be him! This story is any sub's dream, be they male or female. Well done, I would not change a single feature.

Mistress_BelladonnaMistress_Belladonnaalmost 15 years ago
Where's the rest?

This is a great first chapter, but you have 11 more to go! I hope you aren't a tease.... A Domme is one thing but a tease... tsk, tsk! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!!!

Holy hell..this is great!!! Take me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Your language is amazing. If only I could find a dominate woman that would want to emasculate me like that. The way you ended made me feel like I was controlled by you. Your life must be amazing. I'm a virgin; I'm waiting for the dominatrix of my dreams. You must be the world of the men you handle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Awsome but wish there was more, he was only into his first day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Is this weird, but...

I was reading it smoothly until you mentioned the oral on her butt. That made me skip the entire rest. It makes me very uncomfortable for some odd reason. But, really, did you HAVE to emphasize on poop in that one line?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more!

This is great, I was really enjoying it, there has to be more!

2likis2luv2likis2luvover 13 years ago
Give me more of that shit!

One of the hottest BDSM stories on Lit! I love females writing about having their asses licked almost as much as I love licking female asses!

2likis2luv

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
wow

BDSM isn't my favorite But I love the way you do it! The last few I read go on and on about how there toy felt etc and was way too gentle. But being dominated isn't supposed to be gentle. Thank you for setting things right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow, that was delicious, dont you have more to this particular story ??

I want more, initially I was a submissive male, now twenty years later I find myself as a dom, but I miss the thrill that I used to feel as a submissive. Perhaps now that I am older I want a more one on one relationship, and fear that if I am not the dom, that I will have to allow my "mistress" to see other men, and of course naturally thats not a favourite thought of mine. Now that I have become an imaginative lover I would like to think that I know how to please a woman. Sure, my tool is not the longest or the largest, but I have an imaginative mind, and a gifted tongue and I have recently found I really love giving oral love! But alas, I am single, and no matter where I search this female that I am looking for continues to allude me, wherever I am searching for her, she is somewhere else. Life just isnt fair unfortunately!

Sincerely,

Joshgiffard@rocketmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hoping here is more!

i loved the story, and hope that there will be more to come, !!

dfrntloverdfrntloverover 12 years ago
great read

I love the story. It is definitely short and to the point. not a lot of time wasted. Great read and I hope you have more soon.

BellatrixieBellatrixieabout 12 years ago
Nice start...

Just sad the rest of the story was never told.

slave_williamslave_williamabout 11 years ago
Taken

I'd love to be taken like that...without the booze

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Looking for real help

I have a bitch boy of my own, is this story based on fantasys or real life, if real life.. How would I make my bitch squirm like this.

MissKay77MissKay77over 10 years ago
Very nice!

I am also a dom with a male toy. This is a great start to the series. I am anxious to read more. I know My Toy would enjoy this very much. Is this a true story from experience? Very Hot!

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grammar. Spelling.

A good story ruined by the distraction of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Mixing tenses mid-sentence makes me wonder why you bother to write. It is a craft that entertains and should be done with the requisite skill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous