All Comments on 'Daddy's Slut'

by ImpofSexualMagic

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Don't like it much!

Usually father-daughter incest stories are my favorites but this one is too violent and cruel and it did not turn me on! I like it better when there is seduction by one party or the other and they both want sex and enjoy it. I think this story is mis-labeled and should be considered sadistic rather than regular incest. You are a decent writer, but I just didn't like the story. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not impressive

This was not well written and the brutal content was outrageous. Incest is one thing but to bring rape into the scenario is ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pass the cheese

I absolutely HATE when people write stories putting 'you' as the main character. It's just way too cheesy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
mean

As for the three people who didn't like your story.....I can understand some criticism, but your comments were just plain mean. Keep writing!

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 18 years ago
Mean and selfish behavior

The father in your story was a mean, selfish and cruel man, not worthy of being a father. Rape is indeed what he did, and not the rape of his daughter's fantasy, in spite of the so-called pleasure she felt. I was especially disgusted by his placing his cock into her pussy AFTER he had it in her ass. I mean how uncaring does it get. I was repulsed by the story, and father-daughter sexual fantasy scenarios are one of my favorites.

You do have some ability as a writer, so perhaps you'll do a rewrite with some originality, and reappraisal of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i love reading fantasies about incest, too

but when it is about raping --- whether a man raping a woman (it doesn't have to be his "willing" daughter --- even if it is being described using another phrase, it just turns me off immediately. and it turns me off MORE when the raping is being described as being a turn on for the victim who is supposedly not only acquiescing to but also becoming aroused by it and then who goes on to praise such acts as well the the man who perpetuates such acts against another human being,,,

don't tell us it is "only fiction, folks"; of course we KNOW Literotica IS fictional.

but even in fiction, people don't talk about mutilating a person, or a baby, and frying his/her meat as some delicacy, right? As you can see, THAT is understood as being "beyond the pale," even in "just fictional writing."

hence, again, the "it's just fiction" as well as the "she's eighteen" just don't cut it as sound reasoning for raping.

on the other hand, i'm very aware, however, that Literotica allows "non-consent" (raping) fictions.

having said that I must also say I think those "non-consent" are stories ABOUT women being raped, NOT about a protagonist going on and on about how delicious it is to go around raping women (or their wives or daughters),,,, am I wrong to make that assumption about those non-consent stories??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot

so very naughty

THONG_23THONG_23about 18 years ago
Sickening

I find your story sickening. Not only because you can't write, but because if its content. No woman deserves to be raped, whether she dresses like a whore or not. If you are going to write, at least get an editor to read what you write. There were so many grammatical errors and common spelling errors in there that it was hard to even start reading. Please think seriously before posting another crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
STOP NOW

THis story is disgusting and i hope you stop writing you describe rape like its a good thing and talk about disgustin ways to have sex like anal sex then cunt fukin thts just disgustin also u write worse thn my 10 year old dyslexic brother please dont shame this great site with your trash again

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SO SO HOT!

Deliciously hot, kinky, and so very naughty! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'd Love to be Daddy's SLut

MMM this has me so turned on...I would love to be Daddy's whore and do whatever he wanted!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
God..

This was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Fantasy

And I'm sick of people pointing their fingers and saying that some sexual fantasies are kosher (the ones they like) and others are not (the ones they don't relate to)...What, you think because you read the incest stories it gives your judgmental pronouncements more validity?

And fyi, there ARE stories involving cannibalism and other taboo subjects treated in an erotic manner in the horror section. It grosses me out, truthfully, but I don't tell the author that s/he was sick to have thought of it, or her readers that they are morally impaired for reading and enjoying those fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
having been raped when I was young...

having been raped when I was young I still find this story extremely arousing for me. It might not be everyone's cup of tea but u can have the proof of my wet pussy to prove it was arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Best Fantasy Ever

We Need More Stories Like This.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Need a Daddy so I can be His Slut

This was so hot. I wished I was the lucky slut getting it so good from her Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so fucking hot

this story was so fucking hot my pussy is soaked!! please give us more.

Lil_LucyLil_Lucyover 14 years ago
hot...

Rape fantasy is OK as long as it stays firmly in that realm. Not everyones cup of tea obviously but hell neither is incest. I love the people that comment and tell you 'incest' is ok but only if its consensual??? Hello What? They're both Taboo!!! Both should stay in fiction where we are allowed to safely explore fantasies of control, lack of control and sexual family relationships.

A consensual incestous relationship can fuck a person up just as much as being raped. Just look at Mckenzie Phillips!!

You might have been better off to put this in the non-consent catagory to avoid the idiots though.

Please keep writing this was HOT. I would love to be forced to be Daddy's little whore this way. I want to read more about how Daddy uses his slut in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WAITING FOR MORE

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not into RAPE Stories.

That was way to much of a rape story. when You have been Raped You never enjoy these kinds of stories.

minemuseminemusealmost 13 years ago
Nice Perspective, But the Subject...

I liked the perspective, but I would rather this had been a roleplaying subject.

ScoutGirlScoutGirlalmost 13 years ago
WOW!

I loved your story! Then again I am a sick puppy of a girl who is into pretty much every fetish :) to the haters please do us all a favor and quit being so judgmental. To ImpofSexualMagic thanks and keep writing and if the negative comments bug you I have noticed that authors who put a cautionary statement before the story (ie "If you dislike rape or rape scenarios then this story isn't for you...")get little to no such remarks, in general.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Morons

You bitch about rape but you read incest?! Yes rape is wrong but why did I just finger myself and cum by reading this? (I'm a 21 year old female) So if you didn't like the CONTENT of a story stop bitching...personal opinions. It's hard to find people who write things that still turn me on, so I hope this author ignored all the idiots and continues to write :)

hornychick617hornychick617over 12 years ago
Ok so u wrote about rape

But NO WAY would the daughter have orgasmed from her dad raping her, over and over again? 7-8 times. That is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love this, this is the best one I have read so far in all my pervert journey, and I was wondering if you can do a squeal for this, but she just finds out she's pregnant and she tell her story on it?

But in all, in all that was really good!!! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuck me Daddy!!

Hey I have been forced and I cum so hard so dont judge once my pussy gets going I cant stop cumming and I cum even harder the rougher the sex!! I love the story and wish it was my Daddy making me cum so hard!! Yes yes carry on with their story please please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What??

I find it very assuming that every negative comment start's off with ‘I’m into incest but I’m disgusted by rape’ WTF?, they’re just as bad as each other! So take your holy then thou comments & p*** off, these are stories & nobodies making you read them. On a lighter note I’m a young female that enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You have no idea how incredibly hot that was. Holy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it

I enjoyed your daddy daughter story, please write more and ignore the sad ladies you don't appreciate your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
omfgg!!!

I came so hard from reading this. anyone wanna do it to me? kik:daisymarie3343

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So great!

Like 3 cums, and I haven't started to use my dildo yet even. Please make more!

Mammi89Mammi89over 9 years ago
OOOO

OhhI need to be spanked...couldn't keep my fingers out of my pussy... Yummy story!!! Ip

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love the story, and ignore the hateful comments.

So I honestly loved this story. I really do love the way you wrote by saying "you" and such. That really helps me imagine it is me. Also, don't pay attention to those rude comments. Although this starts off as rape, she does begin to enjoy it. I seriously hate it when people say rape is disgusting and completely wrong. Maybe it is IRL (not rape fantasy of course), but you people do realize it is a story right? Maybe you all should chill the fuck out because stories like these are what keep me, and many others, satisfied. Obviously I would never rape someone, (not yet anyway), but these stories make it easy to live out my fantasies, either to be raped or to rape someone. I love this story a lot. And it is possible for a rape "victim" to feel pleasure and enjoy being raped. It even says she feels shame. But she just loved it. This story made me cum. Definitely ignore the hateful comments though, this story is hot as fuck. Idk if it belongs in the Non-Consent/Reluctance category, instead of the Incest/taboo category, but they may complain that it is two incestuous. There is no winning with these types of stories. Keep writing tho! I'd love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mmmm

Only finished half before I came... my pussy is so wet and I need more.

doggy546doggy546about 9 years ago
Amazing!

It was so hard not to cum after reading the first half. Just couldn't get my hands off my pussy! Awesome read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hold up!

AMAZING story!!!! Don't listen to the "why would you write about rape comments" you keep writing!, all you have to say is, "why are you even reading it then?" #owned!

:) anyway... Please write more, make this a series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Holy Fuck thats Good!!!

Omigod thats so sexy. I hadnt even finished half when I came the first time. And then I came again at the end! Keep writing, and God knows I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
oh lawwwrd

I had a dildo in ass while fingering my pussy, I think this is every girl's dream I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

I love rape and daddy daughter fantasies....too bad for the losers who don't like it...go back to your koran or bible leave the rest of us alone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
reading and masterbating

I probably spent 30 minutes trying to find a porn video that would help me. In just a few minutes of reading this, my pussy feels so happy! He he. Reading is more fun. I was turned on so fast.

ahh, I can a take a nap now~~♡♡♡

Thank you, I felt just like daddy's slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

Was an amazing story.... but what happens next? Would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wet

This made me so fucking wet it's unbelievable. Wish I was her hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sleep with an orgasm

I can never go to sleep if I don't have an orgasm. So now that I've cum I can have a nice night of sleep. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Daughter wants Daddy's Cock bigtime

Nothing like a good father daughter rape story.

Just like me, this Sexy Little Slut loves getting raped by her daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Little slut

I wish I had a daddy/master to punish and fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want my own daddy

email me at carolinepatley@yahoo.com if you'll be my daddy and will fuck me like no tomorrow. Horny young girl. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fuck me and be my daddy, I'll be ur whore, ur cum slut, I'm so fucking horny so finish me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Interesting

I liked it, a lot. And please ignore the dolts who think you suck. Your writing skills a very nice, in fact, this was one of the most decent stories I've read. So please continue to write. *bows*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I need a Daddy

My pussy is so wet and I didn't stop finger it!My nipples were hardening more and more as I was reading the story..They're still harden..I need a daddy to suck my niples..I need a daddy to fuck my tight pussy and cum into it..Who will be my daddy?Mmmm..aaaah...💦

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'll na someone's daddy

I'll do what u want me to do to u and make u pregnant and do it till I die 😈

HimeKittyHimeKittyabout 5 years ago
Love it! But

I understand that there are many, many people who dislike this, as there will always be something to point at and go "ew no thanks" in a story like this. If it's not the incest, it's the rape. If it's not the rape, it's the violence. If it's not the violence, it's the POV. Etc.

That being said, a lot of the comments seem to just be plain mean, and in no way even try to have a conversation about these things. They just point out that they disliked it. That, in my opinion, isn't a very kind thing to do.

And with THAT being said, I just wanted to say that this story is my go-to when I want to be 100% sure I'll orgasm (as I, unfortunately, have some problems with that due to an old surgery). It may not hit all of the spots for me, but this kind of story is what gets me going. I love non-con, but I'm not that into incest, for example. Although sometimes I just tell myself it's DDLG and I'm all good, so maybe that's why I don't dislike this story like some others do - I tell myself that ALL of it is part of an act and thus is okay.

Eh, who knows? All I know is that some people should stop being so mean, and that I like the story~

- HimeKitty

saebasansaebasanover 4 years ago
Asking for it

It's a fantasy, a fictional tale. Accept that and move on.

And from that perspective, this is an incredibly hot story. I particularly enjoyed the aspect of leaving her chained to the bed. Well done and thank you.

bluegirl24bluegirl24over 2 years ago

i like. ignore the mean people

thedomoneflthedomonefl11 months ago

Where are all the little sluts that need to be used?

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Total banger. Super hot story, mostly well-written. The choice of second person is interesting and quite well done. Really only a few minor mistakes, like repeating words too close together and a couple misspellings (but way better than the other stories on this site). All in all, just...DAMN!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous