All Comments on 'The Shoebox Ch. 02'

by SusanPSharpPHD

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 3

Good Job with the story...

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
So well done

Eagerly awaiting Chapter 3

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 18 years ago
You're good!

Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It's still lacking

Your story needs more information which it is sorely lacking in. So far you have yet to make this guy any different than the average joe blow who discovers their wife cheating. Alot of couples take pictures during sex that's no big deal regardless if it's your spouse or lover and a therapist should know that, so know why dont you give us a little more.

noniemousenoniemouseabout 18 years ago
Not again!!

THis kind of writing would be fine if done in a longer story. for 4 or five pages you not sure how it going to turn out or there is something hanging over the story is fine in a longer story. but in a shorter one it just does not work (for me). i mean the writing is fine and the story is great but this kind of needless stringing people along just makes me want to not read it

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Is this the same senario as your last story?

Is this same scenario as you other story you have posted here? A woman’s story of having other men and the husband not having reciprocal sex with other women. We read on this site a lot of these stories from women fantasizing about threesomes and multiple males and one female (group sex). The same as the wimp/cuckold submissive from some guys with low self-esteem watching and masturbating. The similar stuff like men’s fantasies about threesomes with two women, that never have the wife sitting back watching and masturbating.

Your other story had the husband helping the wife enjoy sex with all kinds of strangers, though he made sure they wore condoms. It seems you are going with this wife/submissive husband thing with a psychological justification to make it more palatable to the readers and make the writers story seem more acceptable and normal.

I may be way off the mark and jumping the gun but the storyline is sure tilted in that direction. If this is the case of justifiable adultery it leaves me personally cold in this fantasy. That’s my bent.

Your writing is exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
would like it better

I would like it better if i were sitting back in a chair turning pages,...but please stop being such a tease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
length

like your story,chapters are way too short.

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Very, Very Intense

Superbly written

louguy35louguy35about 18 years ago
Lost Interest

This story is going nowhere. I have lost interest.

Goodby!

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Six lines a day

makes for lots of chapters,

But so little interest when only going in circles.

If there is a point to this story, get to it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Shoebox Secrets Revealed!

Great start! If you are not hooked yet you haven't been reading! Great series and you can't wait to read the next chapter!

OckhamOckhamabout 18 years ago
Thoroughly enjoying your read

I for one am thoroughly enjoying the buildup of your story. I like the suspense of not knowing exactly what sort of things the wife has engaged in that has the Doctor so upset. Will the doctor end up acting out her own fantasies. Afterall it is only sex as she says and her husband seems to be agreeable to some kinky sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Skeptical Due To Prior Cuckster Story

Egad, the time and talent spent so far is mind boggling, but to what end and for how many???

The writing is soo good and the potential subject is sooo sick for so few.

While applying the dr.'s old cuckster template may be premature, the tilt is strong and likely old saw.

If true to form, the real question is why the writers bent to excite the so few sicko's, who need the helpless pathetic male humiliation minutely doled out to build to a crunch of grinding subnormal male non-respect in the face of the few jaded sick one's (the -1%).

If this is by chance against your prior self cuckster grain writer, it will - well it could be a great story as you display your talents to a much larger and more appreciative audience.

However, regardless of how well written, if this reverts to your prior advocated sordid wimpie male self cuckolding subhuman activities, it will not only be disappointing but pronounce your proclivities to be sickly and jadedly way below human convention. That would be sad for you and 99% of us.

As its already in the can so to speak - we shall soon see where you track.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Well, I agree with some about one thing

WHAT could the pictures contain that hasn't been covered by a therapist? The worst case I can think of is she is having sex with 6-7 guys, three at a time> But not unheard of, so......??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
much talk about nothing

It is not moving anywhere very fast. If the cuckold husband wants to stay with his wife and is turned on by her cheating (yes another one of this stories again),why did he go to therapy to begin with?

Sounds like the therapist is the one who needs more therapy than this poor wimp. She is discusted by the pictures then she likes the idea of cheating. Basically, this story is all over the place, even if nothing has really happened. Annoying.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
Failure to launch

For now, the preliminaries of the about- to- start- story have developed into another sub future- yet- to be- told story. In this rate, we shall have countless beginnings, but not a single fully formed story. Having a parallel narrative is a fine idea, but it is based on the assumption that there is at least one story line which is actually being narrated. I assume that it’s probably too late to shift course, but had you had that option, now would have been HIGH TIME to decide what is your story about. Is the story about the client? If so we have yet to be introduced to that story (so far we only got the title). If, on the other hand, all that we have read so far was an extended preface to tell a story about the therapist's repressed sexual life, I highly suggest that you shift gear, re-direct and let us, finally know what is this story really about and when is it finally going to start?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yes You Can

Yes, You can write, really good. You need to reveal what the photos are of. We,(the readers)have imaganations but we need a clue to know what to image. You have the gift to write, but you need to put some meat into this story. We don't know what we are reading. The next sentence will sound crazy after that but; It is written well... Your have the correct subject. Now tell the story. Tell us what happened...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well crafted, well told

This is a story about the intersection of private and public worlds. The raw truth of the tale -- which is as much about healthcare professionals struggling with their own emotions as it as about the secret life of the upper middle class wife--resonates strongly with this reader's experience. The things we learn about in our professional roles spill over into our private lives more often than the public imagines. I, for one, am wondering how the therapist's relationship with her husband will deepen as the details of this story unfold.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
getting turn on looking at the pictures

another very erotic part of this awesome story.

# this only gets better with each part you write so i cant wait to read that next very hot horny part.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY

of lust, greed and whorey. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Very good, and

very well written. Only a few mechanical errors. This chapter didn't advance the story very much.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Hurry up

Tell the story. Dragging it out for no reason.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Soooo

Her name's not Sybil is it?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Wired ass shit man.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Well that was dumber than shit.

At what point did you decide the doctor was a fucking moron to just toss this shit out..."I think he discovered something about his wife that he never, in his wildest dreams, thought could happen. Maybe he discovered something that he secretly wished would happen. You know what they say; "Be careful what you wish for because your wish may come true." Now he is frustrated, angry, sexually aroused and very, very confused. It's your job, Dr. Sharp, to straighten the poor guy out!

Aiming for cuck much? I pray no one else wasted their fucking time on this utterly pointless piece of internet fecal matter.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Thank guys for the Heads Up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous