All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Wife: Lacey'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gotta Watch The Hemungus Black Cocks

bobie - your sad relentless helpless watcher's aren't erotic or sensual and it never has been for a normal person or writer. It just seems like a quiet cry for help that you keep ignoring.

Get some help soon as very few appreciate you this way.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Typical JPB!

I am convinced that Bob writes this shit just to see how pissed off he can get people. None save a real masochist would write and post the same drivel day after day unless he got off on it.

BUT, it is getting a bit stale. There is nothing new here , Bob. This is typical, vintage formula JPB. Man loves wife, wife disdains husband; wife starts fucking around; man finds out, wifes whines she "loves" him; man losses gray matter while listening her droning, mindless confession; in the end man is sucking leftovers from her gaping orafice. SSDD.

You need to change up, ol son! Have him piroette(sic) across the room wearig a periwincle tutu singing "I feel pretty, oh so pretty! I feel happy and merry and gaaaayyyy!" while while wife is sucking on a big 10 inch! You know, add a little something different here. Your usual fare is getting VERY shopworn.

Just a suggestion.

Regards,

C

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
BORING .... who cares about these whores

bloddy silly and just awful JPB...

hey author Please change your name to just plain stupid

Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFabout 18 years ago
Ever think what this guy must really be like in...

....real life.

For it to be turning out so much of this crap day in and day out takes an individual who spends much of his time inside of a very sick mind.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
About half of this story was a realistic fantasy

Up until the husband "had to watch" her fuck the kid to exorcise the feelings he had. Then the story lost all credibility it might have had. Also, the utter fantasy of the 14" cock going all the way into a 5'2" woman and her loving it (no pain at all). I guess taking something more than one-fifth her body length into her sounded erotic to someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent Job

This a very sad but true story.It is true that the characters have no depth.However,that is the point.This action occurs at the physical rather than the cerebral level.To examine the validity of my observation just reflect on the truly huge number of middle class airheads that are "turned out" on a weekly basis in any of our large cities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yum

As horribly sad as this story was, the perverse side of me loved it, especially the bestiality factor. As always, I enjoyed your tale, JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The J_P_B Chip

If you know you hate his stories, why read them?

We all know what they're going to be, and that's why a lot of us DO read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gee bobie - Your Helpless Pathetic Wimps

support your male humiliation games. But then, if there is you, there must be a few more like you.

So, there is your appreciative audience - a few jaded humiliation freakies who are really excited by the wimps you glamorize as subhuman helpless males watching hemungusly oversized cocks plow thier whores cunt at hubbies request. How respectfull of all your characters to mimic your turn on.

How sad for them and you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well...

It was an ok story...the guy didn't have much balls to stand up to his wife...i was however looking forward to a good dog fucking of Lacey, hope that can happen in the future. But i must agree somewhat with the others...the humiliation thing gets a bit tired and i usually x off after a page - unless the sex is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

More shit from the shit master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
To Hell with the naysayers

Bob, keep doing what you're doing son. The fuckers who talk shit are really just in denial. They wouldn't read your stories if they weren't into the kind of 'sick, twisted shit' they bitch about so much. You're one of the best writers here and I think by now everyone knows it or we wouldn't be back for more of your work. I gotta admit, making the story a little longer with some details on the dogs and ponies would have been an excellent bonus though! To hell with the naysayers, you fucking ROCK Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent Story...

about a true size queen and the impact desire can have on a marriage (it was extreme) but it is the heart of the true slut. The recent stories go beyond the willing cuckold stories you started writing in the beginning.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ALMOST PERFECT

BRIAN IS STILL A WIMP AND DARREN IS STILL WALKING AROUND.

THIS STORY NEEDS LESS SEX STUFF AND MORE ASSKICKING. BRIAN SHOUILD HAVE KICKED HIS ASS AND PUT HIM IN HTE HOSPITAL. A LOVING WIVES STORY ISN'T GREAT UNLESS IT HAS SOME BROKEN BONES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit-not your best work JPB!

Wimpy husband, fantasy nigger cocks = bullshit.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
her explanation of what happened

What happened at sallys will lacey give her explanation in what happened at sallys house did lacey fuck those kids again after brian told her to stay away

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A WAR!!!!!

I can't help but wonder if you would want to see a real shooting and killing war between the races, you are a major asshole, and and a real piece of shit.

sheridan8000sheridan8000almost 14 years ago
and?

what happen to lacey?

what happen to the boys ...

what happen to the husband... he will remarried?

or seek revenge.... ? :)

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
Brian needs a dull rusty knife

he needs to geld the two and maybe cut the problem in half - send a clear message to any wannabe pimps out there :)

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
14 inch cock is beyond stupid so I rated it 1*.

That would be from her pussy to her throat. Of course it never occurs to JPB that there is no passageway from the pussy to the throat. And I suppose, according to JPB, penetrating organs with almost 2" diameter holes would not result in severe injury and death.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CAN YOU KEEP THEM STRAIGHT AND NARROW

once they cross over and forget their vows. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Can't imagine how he could even entertain the thought of staying with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I just thought of something this reminded me of

I just thought of something this reminded me of in the book of Proverbs.

: A beautiful woman with bad Judgement is like a gold ring in a pigs nose

Stories of beautiful women who throw away their whole life for sex or in this case

a big cock are the ones I think Solomon was writing about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BíŢçh3S

Hahaha nice throw out the Bitch and get another one if they wanna treat us like a piece of meat we are MEN we invented that shit.......

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
"I guess you had better tell me the whole story."

No, Bob, don't tell us the whole story. Why is it that most, if not all, of your protagonists are masochistic wimps? Why do they let things go on as long as they do?

If they get fed up they leave with a whimper and no real resolution. I should have skipped this one. The writing was okay but the characters totally unbelievable. But I think you know that and use it when you write.

Joke's on us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What

No epilogue?

Copy of the gang bang party? Copy of the dog fucking?

Okay, where is the 12th street intersection that she's working, I'll check it myself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where was Sally during all this bullshit?

And unless Lacey is totally brain dead won't she get an attorney and file for divorce? She'll get half of everything, including enough money from the sale of their house and their savings to move far away and start over. End of story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@Anonymous 12/25/15

No, she won't get half.

While she is turning tricks on 12th ST Brian will file for divorce on the grounds of abandonment.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another product from the twisted mind that is JPB. No one does a whore like Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just stupid

Just another ridiculous and disgusting story. No way husband goes along with this. Who writes this awful dribble? It is pure trash. Hubby would throw her out as soon as he found out. No way he watches and gets hard. He would put the two kids in the hospital and they wouldn’t be able to use their ‘gifts’ on any other woman. Just sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never understood for what perverse pleasure u write an dpost? U write shit…u post shit…instead why don’t u just drown in shit and spare us all the shit?

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

CUCKY is OK with watching his WIFE rim two guys assholes???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ZEROZEROZEROZEROZERO... FIVE zeros; not a ONE. You lost me when she asked "is there any hope for us?" and your answer was not "NO!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

People needed to be taken out, and you didn't do it, JPB.

Pretty sure I won't read you stuff again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is one of JPB's absolute worst. It's almost like he has some demon to exorcise, or more likely, he just decided to write whatever ejaculated from his pea-brain without any proscription or restraint. If you read his early work, almost all the familiar LW clichés began in his stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9050 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES