All Comments on 'Master Wants to Share His BBW Slut Ch. 02'

by NYCbbwSUB

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
K8CoedBBWK8CoedBBWalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

What a great story! It had me captivated. The only thing I didn't like was having the grandfather calling and treating the protagonist as a pig; but I also understand why. It's usage was very effective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
VERY GOOD!!!

I told you that if you just kept on that those that liked the style of your writing would find it. Just keep on writing what you feel and like.

Thanks,

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Outrageous!

I was shocked, then shockingly turned-on by the 'piggy' play. I've always loved topping a big bottom, but i've never come across this fantasy before.

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I want to play with Piggie, too.

For some reason, this really got me hot. Piggy girl is so horny, so decadent, and so fuckable. Give me some of that wet cunt. Ummmm...what a fuck toy.

BedroomTimeBedroomTimeover 10 years ago

"Then she realized, she was actually tuned on by the idea. Being used rough, and knowing she was just a place, for grandpa to put his old cock."

Just a place to put it, love that line. How you are just to be used as a receptacle, a depository, a cum dump. Love how you put it out there.

jrobertwjrobertwover 8 years ago
Great story...

....I hope one day to use my slave in such a manner for both of our enjoyment !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous