All Comments on 'My Moment of Weakness'

by RebeccaBrowning

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
raw and real

The raw edge the letter has makes it come alive to the reader. Another nice job.

Sassy SusanSassy Susanabout 18 years ago
What you do to me.

Darling Rebecca,

You make me laugh, you make me hot, you make me wet, you make me cum. And you make me cry. Thank you.

You know I love you.

Susan

smy3thsmy3thabout 18 years ago
Great to read feelings

This was a great account because you put your heart into it, not just your body.

davidwattsdavidwattsabout 18 years ago
I love you too!

I wish I was that David as well. Your stories are always such fun reading. You're always so honest and self-depreciating, yet your incredible warmth and sexuality comes shining through, even in something as simple as a letter. This is another wonderful edition to your terrific body of work. Don't you dare stop!

pixie2002pixie2002about 18 years ago
Wonderfully real

Sexy, funny, sad, and extremely well-written. Something all too many of us can identify with. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm waiting...

Waiting for you to write something that doesn't end up being in turn; amusing, erotic, sensuous, passionate and human, Still waiting, because this is another delightful story on your part.

JenpaingirlJenpaingirlalmost 18 years ago
WOW. He was right!

I am new here and a friend sent me to you. Told me you were good. An understatement. It took me a while to find you; he said rebecca and I heard rebecka.

Rebecca, you made me laugh out loud, and at the end shed a tear for you, with you. Now I'm going to have to start your series. Was this a true story? Is there a Susan? Are all of these true?

Jennifer

b1053mutantb1053mutantabout 13 years ago
"The car seat still haunts me for some reason."

I loved the way this story flowed and all the little details that brought it alive without slowing it down - and the separation details, for making it an erotic story with an emotional component that was more than just jealousy.

Thanks!

StellaerrantiStellaerranti11 months ago

Outrageously good. the ambiguity of what the lead character wanted, the rounded characters, the humour...I aspire to this sort of writing, and enjoy it enormously

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous