All Comments on 'Role Reversal Ch. 02'

by History Nut

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love this story!

It's cool,, hearing the story from both points of view (as we heard the guy's point of view in the first one)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You surprised me with this one

I thought I knew every way there was to have sex. Very imaginative story.

2hot2m82hot2m8over 14 years ago
SWEET!

I really loved the story as if it were written by me! That's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's ok

Hi there it is ok the way that that happened ,I don't know either of you but I can tell you that I would love to do the same think if I had a chance with you. If you enjoyed it and you still think about it find me and I will do it with you also. Rules were made by men with no vision ,we are here to do what we want to do , it is you choise and was it his .Find me as dunes_002 at y

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Clit fucking cock

My wife and I have enjoyed this activity for years. Her clit is only about half-an-inch long and was originally a bit fat for my piss slit to open. She stretched out my hole so that her clit would slide in with ease. Her clit fucking my cock was one of the acts we enjoyed frequently. Then, we progressed to her hard nipples stuffing into my slit.

Normally, rubbing her clit with fingers kind of hurt her. But the clit in the cockhead, she said, felt so soft and smooth. She enjoyed the nipple in my pisshole because she could watch it slip in and out.

Stretching the pee hole did hurt a bit. She enjoyed doing it and I let her for the fun it owuld enable later. It was worth it.

jenellesljenelleslabout 10 years ago
The Other Side

I really and truly liked both of this story. I loved how she described her seduction. I know I've always wondered what it feels like to be on "The Other Side".

I think your writing is top notch. In addition, the works were well edited too.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wish i'd do it again sometime as well1

There's nothing wrong- or even pervert -doing the reverse thing.Nature granted us the tools to enjoy sex and we either simply ignore this fact of life, or grasp the chance and get into the game - period.First time i tried this approach out of curiosity..i was using a well lubricated fixed rubber sound i had made out of liquid rubber, and it felt like paradise on Earth ( oh,and i still have it)...and it kept feeling that way , every time me and my trained g/f practiced the did..Now, she used to lay all over me,resting her 55 kilos right at my pubic bone area , placing her hairy bush against mine,and then I'd lay my dick between her legs, in a manner that her pussy lips would engulf my cock, and firmly grind her clit against my trapped dick.i would then press tight against her erected clit (which was, alas,very very tiny and soft to use against my pee-hole slit), and this was a win/win situation for both of us, as she usually came before me..anyway,while she was grinding over me, I'd extend my hand reaching my dick emerging among her butts, and slowly guide my 3" long & 1/6" thick rubber pee-hole plug, inside my cock slit..then we'd both start slowly to grind against each other 's pubic bone, while at the same time I'd slowly force the plug inside/out my slit..deeper and deeeeeeper...i recall the funny "clopping" sound, the rubber plug was causing while the air penetrated the hole i had molted at the center of my penis plug to release sperm,and the burning (like hell) feeling i had, during the ejaculation...it was something of at least , a mind blowing orgasmic breakdown ..i even sometimes screamed out of ecstasy,and i could end with a slight trace of blood after that ..and for one or two days I'd feel some minor pain or a burning sensation while urinating... this, of course, was the reason i was forced to put an end to this, in fear of some urinary infection, or prostate cancer,to be honest....as for my girl, we finally broke some two yrs after,as she was just bored to play dominant and i didn't fancy missionary sex that much...oh well.At least i lived to experience this and , not afraid to admit, i even now at my 50's sometimes .. dream of it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Cool !

Very cool , I gonna start to enlarge my peehole to accommodate a huge clit easily!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous