All Comments on 'Gift of the Goddess Ch. 03'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JRParzJRParzabout 18 years ago
Awesome!

I'm continuing to enjoy this tale - thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
why so short chapters

the story is great.just to short.

DakiniGirlDakiniGirlabout 18 years ago
to anon

" why so short chapters"

Why? because this writer is comepeting in the survivor contest, and cheats readers by writing short litlte entries to get more points. It's a cheat for everyone and it sucks.

bigpete_53bigpete_53about 18 years ago
Jealous Much?

"Why? because this writer is comepeting in the survivor contest, and cheats readers by writing short litlte entries to get more points. It's a cheat for everyone and it sucks."

Calm down, step away from the keyboard. There's nothing says that others can't do the same. It isn't cheating if it isn't against the rules.

DakiniGirlDakiniGirlabout 18 years ago
To bigpete_53 in Sacramento

I didn't say it was cheating. I said it was a CHEAT. It's cheating readers, and they obivously aren't happy about it as this poster shows. "Why so shosrt?" If a story is naturally short, great. If a story is simply being brokenup into chapters so someone can get more points, it sucks in terms of story telling. Whoewver the writer is should pay attention to their readers, that's all I'm saying. And I thnk this writer could do much better work if they put their focus on telling the story rather than trying to get more poaints in some dumb contest. I don't care about the contest at all. I care about the story, and this storyteller is doing a disservice to everyone. He or she should use the talent they have to do something less pointless and unfair to readers. It's sad.

bigpete_53bigpete_53about 18 years ago
I don't care that it's short

I personally like that Angel posts shorter stories. We get the story as it progresses and you get an update regularly, rather than having to wait weeks like you do with some authors.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but suggesting that an author is a cheat really isn't an encouragement to continue writing and submitting stories to this site.

If I got half the crap that Angel gets, I'd have stopped by now. Dealing with people who have nothing better to do than complain about a writer who has offered her services free of charge would be enough to make me not want to share my stories.

If the comments were constructive criticism, that's one thing, but just calling someone a cheat isn't helpful at all.

Thank you Angel for your writing.

ambaambaalmost 18 years ago
So its short...

.. who cares.

It got straight to the point, and rode it home.

i loved it.

My only upset was that Kay felt ashamed after she got what she wanted. Maybe a follow-up is in order!! As this wasnt about her being ashamed, it was about her enjoyment as we as Jon's.

Loved it Angel, keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOTHING BEATS FUCKING A VIRGIN ASS

my last girlfriend loved taking it up her ass once I'd broken her virgin ass hole....she was so easy to slip in to once she got worked up from a good pussy fucking....loved the tightness of it and boy could she come hard....

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 10 years ago
"Gift Of The Goddess Ch. 03:" - Jonathan and Kay - (Co-worker and new girlfriend)

One reader commented the "...she got she wanted...", which is not true. Kay got, in her non-conscious trance, what she had a "fantasy" about--definitely NOT the same. Had she not been been under Jonathan's mind-control, she would not have allowed him to shit fuck her, simple as that! Even after Jonathan had released her from his control, she was sufficiently aware afterwards to be embarrassed, feeling demeaned and degraded.

In the previous Chapter, I mentioned that Jonathan was not using his powers of "persuasion" for nefarious reasons; I now find that my prior assessment of Jonathan was entirely wrong and misguided

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12590 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES