All Comments on 'The Pied Piper'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 18 years ago
Too Funny !!

might fit better under "Humour" though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I loved this the first time..

And I love it more now. It's just stunning, and I'm sorry, but everytime I read it, I just get all... worked, is the only real way to put it. For some reason, I can picture it perfectly, but I always picture Gambit from the stupid X-men cartoon as the guitarist. Talk about screwy...

FtF

Antfarmer77Antfarmer77over 17 years ago
I love this story!!

I just can't read this enough!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thankyou!

for listing what else your story included ( interracial, lesbian, etc ) that is a very very considerate thing for a reader to do. I always get upset when I start to read something and partway through i find out that its going to be aout something that totally turns me off, if you really cater to your readers i think that listing what is in the story is one of the nicest things you can do.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 17 years ago
Amazing...

You just amaze me. Talent seems to just ooze from you. I loved how this piece read. I could hear that guitar man playing as I read. He must have headed down to the crossroads...

tanyachrstanyachrsabout 17 years ago
great voice

A strong, original voice and great imagery. I loved the twist on the original Pied Piper story. Good idea and handled subtly enough that the twist isn't obvious. Thanks for posting the link.

quintessentialquillquintessentialquillabout 17 years ago
Excellent, Selena

Wow! That was a great, hot piece. I'm thinking I need to read more of your work!

QQ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful and brilliant

Wonderful and brilliant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous