All Comments on 'Snap Shot'

by M. Millswan

Sort by:
  • 624 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful

Hot and erotic story, really believable, and yes, I have been that model, once, though my memories of the event werent have as good as yours and Cynths!

I still have my set that mt friend took, and this was 25 years ago. Much as my body has aged, my mind goes right back to that sunny day in Kent when he took them, the smells, the sunshine, everything. Thank you very much.

And I would love to see you picture, maybe compare them!

LeoDavisLeoDavisalmost 18 years ago
Incredible!

You've captured the essence of first love and the innocence of sexuality. Absolutely wonderful!

LeoDavis

Irish MisterIrish Misteralmost 18 years ago
What a delicious treat!

MM, this story is great. It hooks early, then titillates and tantalizes, doling out treats of very pleasant images, then immediately distracting with tantalizing hints of another treat. All of this torment sewn together with prose that is far superior to textual porn.

I dearly hope that your return to “civilization” will mean an abundant stream of your stories.

Thank you!

- IM -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!

Impressive - a joyous remembrance, tempered by time. But still every bit as fresh as the day it happened...Hats off to both "Cynth" and you. (If this is a true story, congratulations for living it - if it is fiction, applause for imagining it!)

caprinecaprinealmost 18 years ago
Snap Shot

That was one astoundingly written story! The agonizingly beautiful build up of the growing intamacy and tension between the couple and the final release of that tension was so real, I felt that if not actually taking the pictures myself, I was at least an unseen witness in the room! The beauty of the narrative description of the events was also masterful. Just astounding. Regards, caprine.

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
My Congratulations

This is a beautifully written, erotic and captivating tale. My admiration goes out to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Photo Fun

Great story. I love photgraphy. I also have a sister named Cynthia!! Whoa, where is this fantasy going? Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Best

wonderfully written - I'd hope that Cynthia reads this, to know how truly she's been loved!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Click!

An excellent piece of work, building slowly and with subtlety to a blazing climax, then slowly fading into a gentle memory. I look forward to seeing more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Classic photo

What can I say? This was an eloquent mix of literature and erotica, a well as proof that the two are not mutually exclusive

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent writing

This was beautifully written. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG

so beautiful! thank you so much...

YorkYorkover 17 years ago
Quite brilliant

A really superb, evocative story. Not only is it believable and sexy, but the prose is quite brilliant. I cannot think of a better written story on Literotica.

t_satt_satover 17 years ago
Please let me see

that picture....

Very well written !

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best ever

Incredible story, it only would have been better if you had ended up together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well done

Well done..

very realistic.

You don't *have* to marry the first girl. (At least I did not)

I keep those memories with me...all the time.

Some moments are special. They are better in your heart than in words.

I still have her phone number. But I do not try to meet or call her. Time has moved fast and that part is left behind in time line.

I may not be able to get those moments back. But I can always cherish them in my heart. Thats a beauty of life, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very nice-very hot!

Loved your story-very well-written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow, im breathless...

to good sir, too good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Way beyond a 5.

Thanks for a very real delightful soooo sensuous story. Beyond dreamy.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

Great story, very well written and very erotic!

Loved it!

More please.

Would love to see that picture.

Texas.

texasdeluxe@hotmail.com

cfnmguycfnmguyabout 17 years ago
Wow

This was just the best story of a man's awakening, of a good woman teaching him what many of us have been taught by a good & caring woman. The story of a life long love of the best kind that doesn't need to be repeated anywhere but in his mind. You know she just has to feel the same.

And yes, I'd like to see the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
a marvelous story

a wonderful expression of great love and respect between two very good friends. so well written and expressed by the author. thank you so much for sharing this wonderfully romantic and sensuous experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Delightful Story!

Tender, insightful and intimately hot; great job! Especially impressive in the way you took your time with the story, letting every detail stand out, relaxing as if in real time. As many genuine layers to this story as there are to the look and the feel of soft, white cotton lace--meaningful as first love remembered--laying across the breasts of that one unique lover whose heart is in her eyes, and in the eyes of the thoughtful man's youth. Way to go! Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful!

How beautifully you write! I hope you are planning on publishing something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good stuff!!!

i really liked the content of your story... being a photographer myself i can relate alot to the story... the only thing i would have done is i would have made it shorter... i can honestly say that i skipped certian parts because they just seemed to go on forever... ince they went inside and Cynth. changed is where it really picked up, everything before that is just kinda blah... but i cant be too much of a critic, all in all it was an awesome story, write more but make them shorter with a smaller intro...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing

5+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful

Such a tender and intimate story; every detail seems to be so well planned. The characters are so real, I feel like I know them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

I absolutely loved your story. I don't normally like the one on one exhibitionist/voyuer stories but yours was so well written it kept me turned on from beginning to end. You took it at the perfect speed building up the anticipation and letting our imaginations run wild thinking about what was going to happen next. I am going to read your other story and I hope you will send in more submissions. You are a great writer.

Emerald_DragonEmerald_Dragonalmost 17 years ago
Wow

Wow. It was just incredible. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best!

This is the best erotic story I have ever seen. It makes sex stories pale in comparison. This is not about the sex, but the eroticism of childhood, the intimacy of growing up next to the girl you dreamed about. It's about coming of age, viewed through the lens of a lifetime. If I could give you a 10 on a scale of 1 to 5, I would do so.

bbarebbareover 16 years ago
Wow! Great Writing

It's such a shame that the best score I can give is a 5. This is erotic writing at its best. Of course I'd like to see the print but most importantly your writing about this event is second to none.

Your writing was outstanding at capturing the apprehension and nervousness of a young virgin male. You captured the beauty of his neighbor in words so eloquently.

If you still are sharing the print I would love to see it. Even if not, I learned a lot from reading your story and will use it to improve my own writing.

Thanks again for a great reading experience.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful memory

That was the best and most tender story of young love I have ever read.I am glad I went to the voyuer and ex. portion of the stories.I found quiet a surprise there.I feel the story could go into playboy or such magizine and be one of the top stories.I can't praise you enough.Thank you for bring up some beautiful memeories of my youth and envey of yours.

yimmj55yimmj55over 16 years ago
Blown Away

Your story just blew me away. Just about all of the stories on Lit go like this. She looked, I looked, she sucked, I sucked, orgasm, she sucked, I sucked, plunged in, orgasm. But your story was so different. So personal, so sensual, so loving, and caring. Keep up the terrific work. Hope to see more by you.

DoaJDoaJover 16 years ago
Inspiring.

It would be wrong to say this isn't one of the most magnificent and inspiring stories I've ever read. Your story touches on a different level than any other on literotica, and you tell it with such profound beauty. I do hop-e you continue writing, and have other stories that marvel as this one does.

aldarenaldarenover 16 years ago
What a beautiful world this would be...

if everyone on this dear old planet could have enjoyed their first sexual encounter with even a fraction of the love, joy and incredibly beautiful eroticism that you have described so wonderfully in this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb

What an amazing story. It's so much better than any others I've ever read. It doesn't feel at all sordid and it builds perfectly. Don't stop writing - you're so good at it.

vivaciouslynxvivaciouslynxover 16 years ago
well

I must say one thing, it is a wonderful story. But there is something about it that almost bored me. It seemed to run on and on without much excitement for me. In all, it was long...

Keep up the wonderful work though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you!

Your story is the most beautiful one about the sparkling sense of to see and to be seen I read so far (Even if I only ran over the part after the shot). It has left me awestruck. Mad Mike, thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the best story

If every person's first time were like this one, the world would be a different place. Thank you for sharing this beautifully written memory. I was amazed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Photographic writing at its best

This was a great story - rich in detail and picturesque use of words. Having been using some kind of camera for over thirty years, albeit not professionally, I very much appreciated the way the story undfolded as if seen through the viewfinder.

SeniorcitizenSeniorcitizenover 16 years ago
Beautiful story

Thank you so much for your beautiful story. It was rich and full of colour and passion. I have not enjoyed a story so much for a long, long time. The characters were alive and real. I would love to see the picture.

Chrissie39Chrissie39about 16 years ago
Well done

A beautiful story so well told, I hope your photography is as good as your ability to take your readers into Cynth's bedroom with you, I felt as if I was standing right there watching every little byplay as you took me with you, turning me into that wonderful girl, Im ashamed to say you made me come too.

Thank you

Gary13Gary13about 16 years ago
Mad Mike? No. Amazing, Awe-inspiring Mad Mike

Incredible writing! Your characters come alive on the page, in front of my eyes. That, and the warmth and caring between Cynth and Jimmy makes the story so real. More, please!

And, photo, please!

"She turned around to face me and leaned back, gripping the edges of the vanity with her hands. Her hair seemed to just flow down over her shoulders with a slight natural wave, thick and full. Her cheeks were flushed; this was all natural, not an effect of any rouge. In fact, I doubt she had any make up on at all. It was something about her, or her bedroom, or maybe it was the qualify of the light, but her skin appeared softer, whiter, yet those eyes of hers were every bit as bright and richly green as they had been out in the sun.

"Hang on," I said coming forward and holding my light meter out as though it were a compass guiding my way. "I'll get a shot right there, just like that." I stepped right up, happy to be able to keep focused on the meter's needle and relieved not to have to let her look into my eyes.

"It seemed she filled the room. The scent of her, the color of that blue, the pink of her lips, the heat of her breath, the flush in her cheeks, the way her hair moved, everything, she seized my every sense and so much more. I was more wound up than anything I had ever known. Yet I managed to keep a grasp of reality telling myself this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I had to concentrate and stay focused if I could ever hope to record any of this on film. But concentrating was hard; I was hard. I resolved, despite the distractions of how she was teasing me, I was going to maintain some level of sanity and do my best to try.

This is marvelous stuff.

By the way, I started reading "Damned" and just couldn't make it through. Good story, great writing, but I chickened out when it looked like something really was going to happen. That's just me.

Gary

PS: I wonder why this removes all returns and centers the text? Not the way I typed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Purely amazing.

I have never cried while reading a story here on Literotica.

I don't even know why I did.

Truly a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank You

This was a story unlike any other that i have read here. Unlike others this is written as beautifully as im sure your memory is. If I ever experience anything nearly as loving as this then I will die a happy man.

P.S. You have made a fully grown man weep in joy. Congrats.

crestafoliancrestafolianabout 16 years ago
Fiction? I don't believe it!

A beautiful piece of writing, with enough detail but not overdoing it. Erotic, sensual and capturing the innocence of such experiences. Those who are lucky enough to have had them know exactly how it feels, those who haven't can easily imagine and live in hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty Good

Very good story! It was though a little slow towards the beginning and middle but things definetely sped up! Keep on writing... try some fiction too and also try to keep the stories a little more concise. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
:)

Extremely sweet story, reminded me of long hot summers and being young with a whole world waiting for you. I decided that this one is true, at least for me :) Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thanks for making the world a more beautiful place

Mike, if you can paint with light half as well as you can paint with words, your photography must be something to behold. Thanks for sharing such a wonderous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful story...

Mike (or Jim), this is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read. I've been an avid reader of the stories on this site and I've never posted before on any of these stories. This story, however, gave me the desire to post my opinion for the first time.

Your grammar and wording is impeccable, your extensive vocabulary also made the story enjoyable to read. The vivid imagery you created in my mind was absolutely astounding. I've no doubt that I will be reading this story over and over again.

You're a very experienced writer, or so it seems, and your experience definitely increased the amount of pleasure I had reading this story.

Thank you for writing this story.

CharlieZhCharlieZhover 15 years ago
Amazing... Picture please... :D

Beautiful story...

You definitely should've married her, or at least dated her.

She sounds like an amazing girl...

Definitely sounds like a true story, and if it isn't, who cares?

You might want to consider writing as a professional career... You're amazing!

And send me a picture please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!

This was one of the most moving peices of literature I have ever read. this has truelly changed my life!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so real

A story so real I could almost feel the excitment and pleasure they shared. Thanks for a fantastic read

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

One of the best I have ever read. The way you tell the story is purely astounding, I couldn't stop reading even if the world began to crumble. If this story you've told is real, wow. If it isn't, haha, it doesn't matter. GOODJOB, I hope you put new submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mind blowing

mind blowing wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
speechless.

this honestly is the most amazing story ive read. ever. im speechless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very sensual

The youthful passion and the excitement of being young when every sensation seems new is skilfully portrayed. The sense of longing remains. Great story- write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incredible.

That was by far the best I've ever read on this website. You are an amazing storyteller, and because of that I could feel the excitement between the two... Simply amazing. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

I really am speechless. That was so amazingly sad and heart breakingly beautiful at the same time.. It was amazing and completely unlike anything I've ever read before. I think you should get in touch with her, those pictures are too precious to never see again. Beautiful work, I really hope you never stop writing.

I would like to see the picture, not for sexual intentions but I am an artist as well and maybe it would inspire me. My email adress is hondagrl447@yahoo.com. For security reasons that is an email I made up specifically for this. Again, beautiful work. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The best story...

wow, i've felt the excitement at the same time i felt sorry for them. i loved this story. as if i am in the place, i love Cynthia. most beautifull snap shot of passion... - rusho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Extraordinary!!!!

This was a quite beatiful and yet highly erotic peice.

Shame yo have written only one more.

vegpiratevegpirateabout 15 years ago
wow

What an amazing story. Do you really have the picture still? I'd love to see it. Maybe I could get a friend to take something similar of me... Though I'm sure it wouldn't be as amazing as your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
absolutely terrific

An excellent example of the coupling of beauty and art :)

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairabout 15 years ago
Classy!

This is a classy piece of vintage erotica. Quite beautifully, the story feels like the literary equivalent of one of the narrator's photos, suffused with youthful passion and viewed in later life with a tinge of sadness and longing. This touched me really quite deeply. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sweet, classy

This is a beautiful story, great detail and a pleasure to read, cynth sounds like the true love everybody longs for and sometimes finds, i wish she would have ended up with you!

georgebothamgeorgebothamabout 15 years ago
Awesome

I have read quite a number of stories, but this one....this one is awesome. I am sure, i am going to remeber this one for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely incredible

In my short life I have read a lot of literature, a lot of stories. Stories ranging from the short and inconsequential to grand epics of seemingly superhuman people, but this short story, this one snapshot in time of a child's summer afternoon, was one of the best and most moving pieces I have ever read. I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart, for writing this story and allowing me a glimpse of your snapshot. I really dont think I will ever forget this piece. Mr Mad Mike, I salute you :P.

Madmax77_1977Madmax77_1977almost 15 years ago
Incredible

really loved your story, it was gripping from the very beginning, and both participants were instantly likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

One of the best I've read on this site ever.

jacks4ujacks4ualmost 15 years ago
awesome!

What a tale! Presented so uniquely, the narrative, I almost feel as though I were there my self! Quite arousing, You have, in this story, captured the essence of erotic literature!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Exquisite and Brilliant

This is simply the greatest story I have ever read on this site. Simply delightful. Passionate and just stunning. Thank you kindly, sir.

HDHalHDHalalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant!

This guy can write......plain and simple. If you can't drudge up some personal memory from the queues this guy leaves, you're either 8 yrs old or dead. He truly paints a picture that is so detailed as to put you in the head of the protagonist (the guy narrating the story). Seriously, I'll look for more of Mad Mike's stories as this was so far above anything else I've ever read here as to make it #1 without a challenger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

I loved it. Very sweet and sexy. Brings back all sorts of memories.

LaurenAmandaLaurenAmandaalmost 15 years ago
Incredible!

I love how you took the time to paint every detail. I really, enjoyed every part of it. :) amazing

VarnervVarnervover 14 years ago
A touching love story

This story is a must read. VONN

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i DON'T NEED TO SEE THE SNAP SHOT

You may have the print Mike, but I have the very picture in my head. You exposed the picture to me in every detail and it will stay with me as your remaining print stays with you. I applaud your writing and now I know what I am striving for in my own attempts to create a slice of life that must be remembered. Thanks, Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW man. amazing.

best i ve ever read in the site, hope more is there to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

Beautifully written, and incredibly hot. The tension was perfectly built, and then brought to an incredibly satisfying conclusion. I appreciate that you took time to tailor the story. It added immeasurably to the intimacy of the two characters. Incredible story!

rick_soldierrick_soldierover 14 years ago
Outstanding

A wonderful piece of writing and erotica. Not only do you capture the essence of the long tease, but you've reminded us of what it was like in '65, before the huge sexual revolution. A couple young kids, and a moment of pure discovery. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely stunning.

The build-up in this story was out of this world. Absolutely incredible detail, and the flow was just all there, making this story an incredibly desirable read. I did not want it to end; when I finished your last paragraph with the mention of the picture, my immediate reaction was that I have to see it. Not for sexual purposes, but for my own curiosity - simply the way you were able to word this story gave me the most vivid of mental images. I myself have always been told I was a good writer, but I never really put myself out there. I was thinking of starting out here on Lit would be a nice test, and this story is definitely an inspiration leading me towards that idea. If you would be so kind, my email is jrchefhead@gmail.com. Thanks so much, and please, keep on writing! :)

sammysaysammysayover 14 years ago
awesome

you are sir! one of the fantastic writer.horrahhhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

You, Sir, have a gift. Thank you for sharing it with us, the most beautifully written and captivating story I've yet read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
delicious

The slow slow pace and luscious attention to detail had me captivated. The wonder and tenderness in this story are beautiful, I haven't read a story like this by a man before. Thankyou for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Some things are just life changingly beautiful.

Only ever rarely do I search for stories, God am I glad I found yours! I lost track of time and space so completely that I awoke upside down mouth watering. If anyone needs a passionate defibrillator, consume this work of art.

Thank You,

-Devin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what can one say

what an amasing story had to read it several times its just brilliant would love to see the photo thank you for a wonderfull story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just perfect

i dont think there will be a better story. Mike had i been in your place i could have asked her....... for you know .... soul binding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I would love to see that picture

I loved this story, the way that you built it up and then very smoothly relived the moment through your words. Awesome reading this one, one of the best stories that i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Beautiful Experience

The story here was captivating. Written in a way that almost allowed me to forget I was reading print. It seems so personal and yet distant as it's all just recollection of a beautiful moment.

I find myself hoping that this truly happened to some lucky "Jimbo" exactly as described. Even reading the account has been intensely intimate and pleasurable... I can only imagine the feelings of that young man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Incredible

The emotion - the detail - the pacing - INCREDIBLE. Absolutely amazing. Your talent does not lie only in the visual arts. THANK YOU so much for sharing. A real delight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing!!

This is definitely the best story I have read on this site so far! Excellent writing. You have talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fabulous

I felt like I was there with you, watching everything unfold in front of me.

Very well narrated, One of the Jewels of the collection here.

KeeseslayerKeeseslayerabout 14 years ago
Wow

I can't even put into words how awesome this is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fantastic story

i love the way you led us through the story, your descriptions were fantastic, it made me feel i was there you have great talent thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

really great. the erotic coupled with the emotion. would make any reader think of his/her heady high school days and how the memories linger.

awesome in a word!

Betty18Betty18almost 14 years ago
Leaking

Mike (If that is Ur Name),

U had me Leaking from two places. First my pussy juices (of excitement), Then my tears (of Happiness).

Love & Kisses,

Betty18

Be Naughty

RowanSpiritRowanSpiritalmost 14 years ago
Wow.

I adored this story, and it held me captive the entire time I was reading it. Even though it's now 3am, near enough, and I am about exhausted, I couldn't get up from my computer without finishing.

My only complaint was the ending, though it fits well with the rest of the story I think. Simply a personal burr, and not much constructive I could give about it.

Hope to be reading more of your work soon! ^-^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow.

This was probably one of the best things I've ever read on here - a real treat to see something and read something with true feeling - it was very sexy, but the way you built up to it was awesome. I love that idea of hazy summer days. She sounds beautiful, and if you ever get sick of photography, maybe you should turn to writing? :D

Just wow. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Captivating!

What a lovely story - in every way! So sensuous and so full of deep affection! Well done! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Excellent. Loved the story. It was or is uncommonly well written. I found it to be very erotic. Thanks for sharing with us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Mike, you may be a photographer, but you're also a great writer. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM. Millswan@M. Millswan
835 Followers
Many readers have asked about where to find other stories I have written. Professionally, I write erotica under the pen name: M. Millswan. You can find all of my books, including Snap Shots (with all 3 stories) at www.farlightpress.com. I got my writing career started on Lit...