All Comments on 'New at This'

by Shake88

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved It!

Great story! I love to see my wife, Marianne, getting plowed by big guys with huge cocks. The men use every part of Marianne's body, her mouth, tits, pussy, ass, hands and even her cute little feet. Big Tony shoves his giant tool in her ass and she pleads with me to make him stop. NOOOOO! PLEASE! TOO BIG! ARGHHHHH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT

New approach to an old story...very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Story

A very imaginative way to tell a story. I thought only that you could have atken a little more time to set up the plot but other than that it was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Really stupid writing

This is a story? Who would talk like this? Erotic this isn't maybe a bit of humor if done a little better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Horny teenagers

I'm getting used to horny teenage amateur writers, but when you get amateur horny teenage commenters, it gets a little depressing. the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hell Yes

Let us know where this one is going next!

Oh, and sorry about your reaction to this fine, deftly-told story, Ct Yankee.

Not to mention another one of your boring depressed adult sad-sack comments. Dry up and blow away, you fusty old bone.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Question

WTF was the purpose of this total POS?

green117green117about 5 years ago
@26

To troll idiots?

I mean, it seemed like a little story with a twist at the end to put it in Bizarro World.

(Shrugs) seems to have worked...

Green-something

(story, eh? you know, not having to have anything to do with reality?... and so you can tweek peoples points of view and assumptions about reality without hurting yourself or other people?)

green117green117about 5 years ago
I mean...

"Candice continued, "And that's when I feel Kel's massive cock jam completely past my pussy lips and into my lower intestines. I go wild. I can't describe the feeling as his cock thrusts back and forth into my wet little twat."

And you take it seriously? Like, someone has an odd sense of anatomy....

Unless of course you are talking fistulas... I hope you are talking fistulas, 'cause anyone who thinks fistulas of this kind are sexy is a seriously twisted individual.. I mean really, really, really twisted.... and I like that kind of thing.

Green-something

("Patricia finally spoke. "And have the two of you had sex since?"

"No, we thought we should wait until we spoke to you." Candice said.

"Is there something wrong with us?" Paul asked."

Yah... I mean, clearly trolling.....)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous