All Comments on 'Dear Jonathon'

by BlackSnake

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FallingToFlyFallingToFlyabout 18 years ago
As soon as I stop laughing...

I'm going to hunt you up and smack you. that was twisted, wonderfully so, and very, very funny. I do hope you have more letters, somewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
now isn't she something

personally, i'd be afraid of getting something

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a reply

I was foolish and that is something I can stop being. On the other hand, you are quite content being what you are, with no desire to change anything. My ex family can do whatever to and with you, and I am done with the lot. Someone else may take care of your needs, whatever they may be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really

what a totally stupid story, read first paragraph and quit, you stink. Quit writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sucked....you do realize everything in the Dear Jonathan letter, she confessed to everything she did.. lawsuits abound....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Shanna, I would never call you a Bitch, Not Ever... As for all your sexual affairs, I want you to know I knew all about them from the first time you fucked Michael. You see, one evening he had me accompany him to the strip club and pointed you out, He told me that for money You'd fuck anything with a cock. I watched him approach you then disappear down that hallway to the "special" rooms. He told me if I paid the bouncer fifteen dollars he would show me to the hallway that leads to the peep holes so I could watch, and I did and I want you to know that I masturbated twice. It's why I fell in love with you. I have no delusions about my small dick. I know that no matter how hard I tried to fuck you, My little dick could never sexually satisfy you, so I never objected to you fucking others including my brother and my dad. Now here this, If your lawyer sends me those papers, I will rip them up. I will not divorce you because, All my life I wanted to marry a woman like you and I found you and the best day of my life was when you said yes when I asked you... You may remember the wedding vows I had you read, I eliminated the vow about forsaking all others... You didn't even notice. Shanna, I love yolart and soul. I will never divorce you as long as I live. so, Come back home darling...I know the only time I've given you orgasm's is when I give you oral sex... I LOVE YOU !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous