All Comments on 'Steppin' into Storyland'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DanielOrmeDanielOrmeabout 18 years ago
Great development

I love the idea of our self-created worlds going on even when we aren't thinking about them. Especially liked the line about "meeting God" and finding out he doesn't know how things work. LOL. Looking forward to how Karen functions in the Real world.

angelicminxangelicminxabout 18 years ago
Cool!

I happened on this by chance. My head hurts too much of late to do alot of reading, but this is one I HAD to read. While I didn't care for the Power Ranger scene, (personal preference), it was well executed. I love how your imagination works, and I'm thrilled you have the skill required to get the job done. May I borrow this idea, if inspiration ever strikes?

I won't be entering this contest, for medical reasons, though I do intend to get back to writing soon. I wish you luck in this contest, Sean. You are an inspiration to many people, myself included. *KISS* ~Minx

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Creative!

Just as creative and imaginative (and amusing) as the first. Great job!

Cytrine LowellCytrine Lowellalmost 18 years ago
more like this.

I am patiently waiting for the ending of this series. I wann know what's going to happen. you know, buecause I am a fan.

LonePioneerLonePioneerabout 17 years ago
Cool World meets Monkey Bone Meets The Power Range

Looking forward to see if one of the female characters crossed over into Reality. If this really could happen to me I would never come back to this world ever again. I like the idea of being in a world that I created and can control by thought and action alone.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 9 years ago
Delightful twist!

You've just described what I've fantasized about, though in very different ways: Jumping yourself into one of your stories. Sometimes I wish I could do that when I've plotted myself into a corner, because a dues ex machina is SO much easier than either plotting your way out or admitting you went down a blind alley and having to back up anywhere from a couple of thousand to several thousand words to go in the direction you should have gone to begin with. Enjoyable story, though.

Always listen to your characters when they talk. They often know the story better than you do!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1347 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.